Every single European country could have a complete and total ban on all non-white immigration...

Every single European country could have a complete and total ban on all non-white immigration, and whites would still become a minority in every single country, because whites are too busy playing with a pets, having abortions, or fapping the the latest boipucci from their favourite trap.

I'm not white, and I have no desire to see whites become a minority, but it will inevitably happen. I'm not some crazy breeder with 8 children, I only have 2, but even that's more than the vast majority on Sup Forums will ever have.

>I'm not white

You have to go back Ahmed/Sanjay/Tyrone.

How is eggman these days?

Hopefully he's feeling better.

Rural Whites are in literally no danger. The day that the last city White dies is the day the country goes through revolution.
Nah who am I kidding. Revolution will happen when non-Whites try to seize rural White property.

every European country should be destroyed

>You have to go back Ahmed/Sanjay/Tyrone.

Tyrone, and I have thought about it, but I'm too settled here now. Jamaica has a lot more opportunity than it used to, but still too dangerous my liking to raise a family.

He's doing quite well from what I've heard, he's out of the loony bin anyway.

>whites would still become a minority in every single country

Could be easily solved with some form of a government test tube baby eugenics program.

Just incentivize all the men and women with desirable traits to donate some eggs and sperm.

Or force them.

or you could have children with redpilled women or use surrogates. Faggot Millennials are responsible for all of this shit.

good luck passing that

>government test tube baby eugenics program.

You've got your head in the clouds there, not gonna happen.

Eugenics is terrible. Just look at what happened to Sweden.

>because whites are too busy chasing the JEW
white are so programed now to do anything but chase the JEW is amazing.

You're an idiot, Were dying out because you millennial retards think having white children is selfish.

This, I live in Devon, 99.9% white everywhere apart from Exeter and Plymouth which are still in around 90%. And most woman I know have 2-4 kids and they aren't even 30 yet. and the dads all work too.

>Were dying out because you millennial retards think chasing the JEW is more important than having kids.

If you don't include cities and large towns then most of the country is 99% White. The thing is the cities have so many """people""" crowded together like a sardine warehouse that it actually outweighs the people who own the vast majority of the land.

And how is that a good thing?

>I'm not white
whew for a moment I thought I'd have to actually consider your opinion.

>Amerilard education

>I'm not white

So please shut the fuck up. We'll clean our own laundry fuck head.

>He makes a good point maybe I should reproduce...
>WAIT HES NOT WHITE HIS OPINION IS INVALID

Burgers are fucking dumb

>whites are too busy playing with a pets, having abortions, or fapping the the latest boipucci from their favourite trap.
If you don't understand why this happens you need to lurk more.

t. Cleetus

Let me guess its Jews.

it's not.

Nice proxy shitstain, what nigger infested country did you crawl out of?

Your 56% white country

Fuck off piece of shit. He is parroting what white traditionalists have been saying themselves for decades. We don't need to be talked down to by non whites when we are well aware of our problems.

Doesn't mean he isn't right, We should reproduce more it's redpilled. Let leftist Millennials die out so the future of whites will be redpilled.

Immigration is a symptom. Not the disease.

Now if you get rid of jews on the other hand...

>We don't need to be talked down to by non whites when we are well aware of our problems.
>We are well aware of our problems.

Unfortunately not, if Sup Forums was bucking the trend here I could see your point, but as far as whites go people from nu/pol/ are even worse than everyone else, at least some career woman might have 1 child

On Sup Forums itself you can endless find threads of people averse to reproducing, or people fapping to anime and traps.

I didn't say he is wrong, I said fuck off.

He doesn't belong in Great Britain and he has the gall to talk down to the people who built up both his native country and the country he invaded. And he hasn't even added anything new that we haven't been saying ourselves. Despicable.

I told you to fuck off.

>I'm not white, and I have no desire to see whites become a minority, but it will inevitably happen.
That's true.

So will the race war. You know I'm kinda glad because we'll witness an even more interesting century than the 20th century lads!

>I told you to fuck off.

Sup Forums is not the reserve of white sharters.

Fuck off piece of shit.

Where does it say in the rules you have to be white to post on Sup Forums?

3/4 white, 1/4 Spaniard.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale as fucking milk.
Hips nice enough to breed with caution, maybe a little danger (but there inevitably no matter what).
Both sides of the family have at least 4-5 kids and always get pregnant, even through birth control pills.

Only child.

I was made infertile.

>redpilled woman
>redpilled
>Woman

>Germany
>Voting for Fruake

>Frauke
>redpilled

She's a cunt that can't into politics outside of pandering to low IQ farmers and some faggots that want to jump aboard their opportunistic neoliberal economical agenda.

AfD won't solve shit and is basically a meme. They are infighting more than any party and are too autistic to hide their power level.

>live in devon

>3/4 white, 1/4 Spaniard

Made me kek