Post hypocrisy of the media

Post hypocrisy of the media

Other urls found in this thread:

usherald.com/voter-fraud-voters-report-multiple-instances-trump-pence-choice-not-ballot/
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/737686706485334017
cnbc.com/2017/02/22/alternate-realities-and-trump-mandala-effect-and-what-cern-does.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking bump
I need these things

Sorry I'm not too clued in on this, but Chelsea didn't post a picture or proof that she voted for Hillary so it's not illegal, right?

>Chelsea didn't post a picture or proof that she voted for Hillary so it's not illegal, right?

I do see a picture on the reboot, I think she might have. I'll look into it and let you know.

Jesus fucking Christ, the WSJ supports loafers?

Never bought one, now I never will.

Shit like this is also welcome

Just checked it out. He posted a picture, she did not. His act was technically illegal.

Don't have twitter so hope that
Can find out

It's lifts, not just regular loafers. Lots of ads for that in WSJ and other business papers. It's hardly surprising given what a huge advantage it is to be taller in business situations, so it's not just a "napoleon complex".
Does anyone have that screencap of the guy on Sup Forums explaining how huffington post works? Like how the whole newspaper is a kind of pyramid scheme?

>huffpo
It's basically a blog senpai

Already did, senpai

See

>HuffPo
topkek

Slate, Salon and Buzzfeed are famous for doing these type of things.

he posted a photo dumbass

>Scientists
>Experts

> scientist have proved
kek

One of these things is just like the other

usherald.com/voter-fraud-voters-report-multiple-instances-trump-pence-choice-not-ballot/

Rude

>"trump" is wrong about
>"the people" are saying

The fucking agenda saturates their every word, their mouths foam from liberal rabies.

I don't even think it's intentional. I just believe the world has been in too liberal a state of mind for too long, and this is the result.

In rare defense of CNN there was some silly bullshit law that the DNC tried really hard to shove in some areas about making it a felony to selfy in the ballots. This makes their headline accurate however we all know the reasons why selfies were made illegal and no reason for ID and at this rate CNN has revealed all we need to know about "It's our job to shape what you think-CNN"

This was the CNN headline the day Hillary was tossed into the van after passing out.

The content of the leaks in the DNC email was pedophilia vote rigging & debate rigging. The source is a dead DNC staffer named Seth Rich

The Trump leaks are internal state dept cabals, they show nothing illegal or unethical. They just undermine the president for the sake of giving the media an excuse to talk about Russia for another month.

Experts/scientist is a good enough source for your braindead lefty

You're gonna need to provide a link to that one. Can't verify it through a search.

Celebs count too?

>actually saying shut it down

oy vey

I wonder who are those (((scientist)))

Got you famalam, but date is off

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/index.html

mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/737686706485334017

I love how the only way the EC is going away is if there's a constitutional conventional. Which only the Republicans have the the chance of doing any time soon.

Depends on state laws. This isn't illegal in my state.

Greatly appreciate it.

Thaishill user BTFO

ITS REAL

I am a scientist. I am putting the finishing touches to a thesis and I can promise you scientists are full of shit. Never believe a word they say.

Its all about the next job, getting published and making money.

> scientists
Wait a minute, so when they say "majority of climate scientists believe that human farting is causing global warming" they mean THESE scientists?

Actually that is probably why journalists are full of shit too.

>The next job, get published, make money.

>i am a scientist
Yeah but what kind. There are many fields where research is brutal and there's very few room for bullshit or fake/irrelevant publications

A clinical chemist. Probably less bullshitty than most but iv heard a few stories that would make me ignore basically everything "a scientist" has ever said.

Does somebody have that politifact comparison with trump and bernie? Post pls

Fair enough. Although, we're talking about pop science and facebook "articles". As far as real papers go we kinda have access to proper articles and magazines. Surely you do too.

Why Ireland and Italy have same flag?

huh.

Orange and red are two different colors.

i think the ireland flag is a little less red. if you look closely

They're both papist nightmare land, but one is a bit duller.

They are called "weasel words". And go back as far as the existence of mass media

Brabants Dagblad had a two-page article about Trump lying and only citing Politifact of all things as a source, would like this image as well to inform family and friends.

Thomas Jefferson criticized the media much the same way as Donald Trump back in 1807.

"To your request of my opinion of the manner in which a newspaper should be conducted, so as to be most useful, I should answer, "by restraining it to true facts & sound principles only." Yet I fear such a paper would find few subscribers. It is a melancholy truth, that a suppression of the press could not more completely deprive the nation of it's benefits, than is done by it's abandoned prostitution to falsehood. Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day. I really look with commiseration over the great body of my fellow citizens, who, reading newspapers, live & die in the belief, that they have known something of what has been passing in the world in their time; whereas the accounts they have read in newspapers are just as true a history of any other period of the world as of the present, except that the real names of the day are affixed to their fables. General facts may indeed be collected from them, such as that Europe is now at war, that Bonaparte has been a successful warrior, that he has subjected a great portion of Europe to his will, etc.; but no details can be relied on."

nice

Real news:
cnbc.com/2017/02/22/alternate-realities-and-trump-mandala-effect-and-what-cern-does.html

:)

CNN's open bias against white people

It's a private business trying to sell papers I understand if you don't want one, but it's nothing to get outraged about.

The only different is the orange/red part being swapped out. The Republican flag is quite common with most European nations Russia-user. Even your nations flag is based on it. You can thank the French for that. Never knew why Euro's love it so much that most Western nations base their flag off it though. I find it pretty bland if you ask me senpai.

Trump's claim is "mostly false," except for all the words he said, which were all true.

these kind of threads are the only redpill people need, all faiths, creeds, cultures, ideologies, and races can appreciate how corrupt these "journalists" are

More Politifact

What markets were they?

Haven't seen that one before.

The Russian company cannot transport it outside of US.

>South African Union Patch
>Rhodesia Patch
Is his ancestry Boer/Sud-Afrikaan? Why is he unironically wearing these on his jacket? Please don't tell me these flags are supposed to be "white nationalist" symbolism.. if so it's a retarded as fuck meme.

Thank you. I really needed some examples of how the media is a piece of shit. It will be the first redpill of some friends.

>Comparing personal emails to classified information leaked by deep state.
They're not sending their best, folks.

there's a lot more but this is the only other one i have

Loving the pics people, keep it up

Have a neder-pepe

You can't hide virus

THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE
FUCKING TELL ME IT IS

THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE THAT BRAINDEAD.
IT'S LITERALLY ON THE SAME DAY.

HAS TO BE FAKE

cnn called pepe a mascot for white supremacy, but they couldn't find an overtly white supremacist pepe so they made one themselves

Everybody knows they are corrupt. Ignore them, and one day people will say "who?" when they see a link that begins with cnn.com

>states a fact
>well, he's right, but we wish he wasn't, so it's mostly false

Blay taint.

>Experts say people shouldn't read into the numbers.
Oh okay. It must not fit their trump hate narrative huh? Real life damage control right here lads.
>D-d-dont look at the numbers! Trump is wrong still lalalala, can't hear you lalal.
It's like the equivalent of a 4 year old losing an argument and screaming with their fingers in their ears that they're still right.

Jesus, I wonder how long until a major U.S press outlet gets caught doing a blatant photoshop like this. We seem to be getting close to that kind of thing

>Fashion writer attempting to comment on politics

so deep