/MEGA/ - Gottkanzler general

Martin Schulz is a SPD candidate for Chancellor in September's German federal elections.

The last Emnid poll puts SPD at 32%, tied with CDU(Merkel's party).

Besides serving as a mayor of a small town, Martin Schulz has no previous experience in governing in Germany and is seen as a relative outsider to Berlin political establishement.

As a former president of the European Parliament he is a firm supporter of the European Union and further European integration. He vows to ease the austerity enforced on Greece. As a classic Social Democrat he takes aim at job insecurity, old-age poverty and promises to defend pensions, reduce temporary work contracts and revise Agenda 2010 labor reform.

Schulz demands to use enormous German budget surplus to invest in education, instrastructure and digital technology instead of using these money for tax relief on big incomes.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/
gesetze-im-internet.de/stgb/__130.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/stgb/__189.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25551640
law.cornell.edu/wex/libel
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37253025
google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/umfrage-offenbart-vertrauensproblem-schulz-hype-schon-vorbei-57-prozent-halten-wahlversprechen-fuer-unglaubwuerdig_id_6707056.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

M E G A
E
G
A

Low energy AfD at 9%! Sad!

sage

sage

butthurt fascists

Fuck Germany and fuck the EU. Sage.

Its one giant (((sucking))) sound of wealth from Western Europe into Germany that will only be accelerated by electing Schultz.

sage

gas yourself commie

>Australian talking about the EU

Poland willing to reinstate communism... And I thought you were glad when the wall went down... But sure elect a commie pro-refugee Jew shill, take in more unwanteds, seems a prefect way to another great European war.

Polack the EU is going to die. No amount of shilling is going to save it.

What does Schulz have to do with communism?
The only thing that needs to die is fascism.

M E G A
E
G
A

Praise Gottkanzler!

Die, treasonous genocidal scumbag.

why so agressive? people can't have different opinions? all has to be like Sup Forums echo chamber?

2 zł has been deposited in your account.

>kikes actually think these schultzberg threads are convincing

Well, I mean, you took the bait with Trump...

Time for some MEGA

Do you really want a Caliphate on our western border, Pol/pol/ bro?
Because that's how you get Caliphate. Schulz is immigrant crazy.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I like his spirit.

I don't understand.

If libtards divide their votes between CDU and SDP, doesn't that make an opportunity for a right-wing party to take over?

fake quote
he didn't state his policy on refugees yet

Germany is lost and it's people are trash. Enjoy wave after wave of shit skin invaders as your women cheer on the rapes.

>When you get your news from Breitbart and really believe in Germany more women get raped then in the US
Enjoy your delusions

first of all, CDU isn't liberal, its christian-democratic, conservative party

As a progressive liberal I'd never vote for such party

Secondly, it's actually the other way around as resurgent SPD reclaimed a lot of support from AfD which is slumping in polls.

Leftists are trash

>Germany is lost and it's people are trash.
t. american

EU is going to collapse, your country was lost when Hitler said it was.

20% ethnically German you have no country

>Do you really want a Caliphate on our western border, Pol/pol/ bro?

Maybe he just really hates Germans and wants Germany to disappear from the map? In this sense shilling for Schulz makes a lot of sense.

Reminder that this is a Polish troll and I encourage people to just sage this thread and contribute to AfD doing as good as possible.

SAGE
A
G
E

Hello Ahmed

>Shill moar you fkn fggt

his & mine country borders directly with germany. what do you think is gonna happen when caliphate arises? before we overwhelm them, a lot of good people will be wasted.

So you say all the German women are getting raped.

Statistics imply that American women are 3 times as likely to get raped as German women.

You ignore that and instead talking about Hitler was right.

Great argument.

Also wth are you trying to say when you say "20% ethnically German you have no country"?

>EU is going to collapse
You are babbling this since 20 years.

There won't be a caliphate in Germany.

Also there are more Polish immigrants in Germany than Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi and North African Immigrants combined.

>Mr. EU
>"is seen as a relative outsider to Berlin political establishement"

That nigga and his ilk don't work

>archive of wikipedia
>wikipedia
try harder

>can got to jail over speech
>believes government stats

>can got to jail over speech
Wrong. You get fined if you publicly display known Nazi symbols or promote genocide if you are a repeat offender you'll get probation.

If you violate the probation you go to jail.

I disagree with the law, because I think it's an excessive interpretation of slander/libel laws, but you have slander/libel laws in the US as well.

You get sent to jail if you deny the holocaust. Your government is dildos

>Polacks are allowed to emigrate everywhere(which they did last 200 years), but subhuman shitskins have to be contained!

"the statistics"

Surveys of american college students asking if they've ever regretted sex the next day.

>haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332

your asshurt is showing, pole

So do you want to prove that Schulz is pro Israel or pro Palestine I don't know anymore?

>take money from you over speech
>throw you in jail eventually for speech

its still illegal amigo. the state has a heavy hand in what comes out of your mouth but doesnt give a shit about Ahmed ramming his cock down the throat of your women forcefully.

not just being a nazi my friend but for speaking about current issues that effect your nations well being.

ayyyyyyy

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/

>some guy said he thinks that Schulz said that to him in a private conversation with no proof whatsoever

Meanwhile Schulz publicly criticized Israel for some of it's actions against Palestine as stated here:

>You get sent to jail if you deny the holocaust.
gesetze-im-internet.de/stgb/__130.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/stgb/__189.html

You can be fined or sentenced to prison, in practice you get fined, the first 3-5 times.

There are defamation laws in the UK as well.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25551640

>afd gets spooked that schulz will win
>backs CDU
>schulz BTFOs merkel and fascists by winning anyway

first he saved europe, now he'll save germany

You have libel/defamation laws in the US that restrict your free speech as well.
law.cornell.edu/wex/libel

it doesnt matter.... you are still being punished for speech. Lets be clear here. They do not do it for the benefit of the people. This banning speech idea. It is a blatant attempt to stifle nationalistic ideas and protectionist methods.

Its called thought crime.

These numbers are fucking depressing. Let's say the election ends in something like pic related, what will we get?

Either a SPD/Left/Greens coalition - And I never want to see the Left in the federal government

Or another fucking CDU/SPD coalition

Sad!

Not when it comes to political issues or public figures.

The only thing we cannot say is "fire" in a movie theater for example or threats of violence.

I can get outside right now and yell to all my neighbors that holocaust was a lie and all niggers should be gassed and not a damn legal thing will happen to me.

>Reported rape in the US isn't really rape
>Unreported rape in Germany is real rape
Interesting logic

No suprise that it's a Pole shilling for Schulz, do you hate Krauts so much that you want them totally destroyed?

Impolite sage

Thos only apply if you publicly syptate lies. For example if I printed a newspaper that says you were sucking your dogs cock yesterday...all would be good. But if I called you straight and you were offended you could sue me.

in USA feminists spam rape reports because under Title IX, the standard of proof is at best 'preponderance of evidence', and at worst 'just make the problematic WHITE MALE go away'

That is still curbing free speech you fucking moron. Saying "no u XD" doesn't make it any different. I never said the uk was a bastion of free speech

>Not when it comes to political issues or public figures.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37253025

Your first lady (a public political figure) is suing the daily mail currently over sex worker allegations.

Fuck all of that. Propagating any of totalitarian ideologies should be constitutionally banned. Propagating hate aswell. Holocaust denial aswell. Why would you do any of these anyway? These are all harmful things.

shills come to Sup Forums to prop up a leftist pro-immigrant jewish pupped and use fascist as an insult

jesus christ how horrifying

Why couldn't it just as easily be a CDU/FDP/AfD coalition?

It's the true red pill, the SPD pill.

I'm saying that free speech is curbed in all countries in the world. There is no absolute free speech anywhere afaik.

I agree that curbing free speech on that issue is excessive, I'm just saying that measuring free speech by the ability to deny holocaust seems misguided.

being fascist = being retard who betrays his own country and freedoms so yeah thats an insult

lets post em

because everyone already denied any coalition with AfD kek

This.

It's often just "trial of public opinion", and of course what's the typical reaction to, "He RAPED me!"

>oyy vey goys we gotta let in more refugees and give them the vote, but not after we've donated and devoted our entire existence and economy to Israel. You don't want to be evil nazi racists again do you?

But it's OK to include the fucking Ex-Communist Party with a new name?

WTF Germany?

The press reporting and stating lies about someone for an agenda is highly different than the public being a member of a political party.

The press has an obligation to be honest since they are the only constitutionally protected business.

The press cannot print lies but I can lie all the fuck I want. Do you get it yet?

I can go out and say Melania was a fucking coke whore. I can go out and say this into a bullhorn in Times Square. Nothing will happen to me.

A news organization cannot make unfounded claims as fact. There is the difference. For example, if a news reporter reports on something going on in the public eye that is yet to be proven they will have to use the word "allegedly." Even after someone was arrested for a murder and the cops found him in the act of stabbing his victim, have pictures of it, body cam footage of it happening, the news still has to say "allegedly."

And when anyone (government) can claim any ideology as totalitarian is where you start to have problems with the free exchange of ideas and true totalitarianism.

Sure American colleges whatever.

But my question is women who say they got raped didn't get raped but women who don't say they got raped did get raped? Is this really the way you think the world works?

A disgrunted Jew running Germany
Kind of inevitable really

Aligning with the AfD would be political suicide for the CDU. The AfD is already made up of disgruntled CDU voters and the ones that are left in the CDU camp don't want anything to do with AfD. Additionally the CDU would be lynched by the media if they'd do that. The media has been painting the picture AfD=literally Hitler for years now.

I hope this idiot wins, he was regularly embarrassed by Farage in eu parliament. Would take Germany to the brink imo. Go Shults!

>The press cannot print lies but I can lie all the fuck I want. Do you get it yet?
No you can't you can't lie in ways trying to hurt someone financially or physically.

That limits your free speech.

In Germany promoting or denying genocide is considered to be similar. I personally disagree with that interpretation.

But my question to you is, is denying the holocaust promoting Nazism really the free speech litmus test you measure free speech by?

Alcoholic piece of communist trash

>Propagating any of totalitarian ideologies should be constitutionally banned.
good luck taking in refugees of Islamic faith.

Honestly for me nothing discredited Fascists more than hearing them talk.

I personally believe it's easier to prove how wrong they are by letting them speak than by forcing them to lie and hide their beliefs.

fixed

Not defending the other guy's statement regarding Germany, but the US statistics are bullshit. used to justify Sweden-tier sexual assault laws.

"Muh ex-boyfriend is a jerk, so he raped me. We had sex 20 times that I regret, so he needs to get 20 counts!"

Sure as hell there will be. 80% of the muslim scum is on welfare and procreates like rats on the taxpayers expense. They build their terror reactors everywhere and the few with some braincells are joining the parties to bring forth their evil religion.

go fix yourself

I think anything the public wants to say about government, politicians, policy should be unrestricted.

The press, again, being the only constitutionally protected non-government agency should be held accountable for misinformation, disinformation and outright lies.

My concern for free speech is the open unrestricted flow of ideas for the public. To be able to debate and discuss any situation politically other than outright plans for treason or violent acts.

I support the right of anyone flying their nazi flag in the street the same as I support the right of fags to wave their rainbow flags. Thats what free speech is about.

google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/umfrage-offenbart-vertrauensproblem-schulz-hype-schon-vorbei-57-prozent-halten-wahlversprechen-fuer-unglaubwuerdig_id_6707056.html

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I kind of like Germany, it pains me to see you being such a bunch of spastic and destroy yourselves.

Why is he leading romans? It should be a tide of rapefugees.