Is Martin Schulz actually the best choice for Germany?

Is Martin Schulz actually the best choice for Germany?

Correct me if I mess anything up here, it's a little more difficult for a burger to learn the ins-and-outs of your electoral system and political culture, than it is to learn about the British equivalents.

However, from what I see, AfD have no shot at taking the Chancellorship. Considering I don't see a will to form a coalition government with AfD, it would seem as if that's largely a protest vote.

Now, when it comes to Schulz, he is "Merkel-but-worse." I've always been fond of the old Marxist tactic of Accelerationism. Germany can't continue on the path that it's on, but Merkel is taking things too slow to elicit a proper reaction from the population; she's slowly boiling the country, so to speak. Conversely, it would seem (And Germans would know better than I, so please tell me if this isn't the case) that the most likely result of Schulz's leadership would be to push for Refugees, Cession of Sovereignty, etc. so hard and so fast, that the German population has no choice but to react harshly against him.

tl;dr: Is there any point to voting AfD? Is it more beneficial in the long run to vote/cheer for Schulz, in hopes that he fucks things up so bad, Germans regain some sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leHXQ4CYFM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
youtu.be/UzK0CbrHs9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are getting more subtle but it still will not fly.

Go back to leftypol.

yes. Saint Martin will end Merkels reign of terror.

No, I legitimately loathe Schulz, for the nonsense I've seen him pull in EU parliament alone.

I just can't see what voting AfD does. If there's a point to it, I'm more than happy to hear it out, I'd like for them to win, but from the things I've read on Sup Forums (ignoring the obvious "Schulz is /ourguy/ threads") Schulz seems better than Merkel just because he'll fuck things up more.

Schulz makes things worse, that's my point. If Merkel's shit doesn't result in a backlash, Merkelx100 should.

what backlash, you understand that outside of Sup Forums nobody knows the ebin Sup Forums menes right? Merkel will just leave German politics and become the next head of the UN if she loses this.

Politics in Europe aren't really centered around individuals but parties. Meaning Schulz will just be a face for the party not some dictator deciding about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=leHXQ4CYFM4

You mean like fucking Merkel????

>Is Martin Schulz actually the best choice for Germany?

No.

Funny enough this logic is why I'm actually glad Trudeau won

I told my friends to vote for him "not because he would make things better but because he's gonna fuck up so badly that he's going to force masses of the apathetic majority to pull their heads out of their collective asses of bread and circuses and actually rise up against this shit

Again, there's been no backlash, that's my entire point here.

Merkel's awful, but her way of, what can really be summed up as destroying Germany, is too slow and people aren't noticing or complaining in large enough numbers. They're just accepting gradual changes.

If Schulz gets in and starts doing what Merkel is doing, but faster and in a more obvious way, is it not possible that the end result would be proper anti-immigrant sentiments and a decent amount of Euroskepticism amongst the populace?

I'll just use the common analogy. If you want to boil a frog alive, you don't toss it in boiling water, you gradually heat the water up so that the frog doesn't notice until it's too late.

Merkel is gradually raising the temperature, Schulz seems to want to move to boiling as quickly as possible.

Wherever Merkel ends up after she's ousted is irrelevant. The UN is set to become less prominent, at least during Trump's Presidency, and it's not like the EU has bright days ahead of it.

You're too optimistic. They won't get their heads out of their asses, you'll only get a communist revolution now.

Nothing that Merkel did and Schulz will do will destroy Germany.

Americans trying to talk about foreign politics are just embarrassing.

Short-term? Absolutely not, he's worse than Merkel. Isn't there a long-term benefit though?

How's that been working out for you guys anyway? From what I've seen of Harper, he had to go, but what are the next potential leaders of the Conservative party like? Same establishment globalists? Or is there any decent Right-winger?

Schulz is going to give voting rights to refugees. Doesn't matter if Germans regain sense after him, they will be irepparably FUCKED

(((Shills))) get out

>Rapefugees
>Ceding sovereignty to EU

What?

Obviously the use of the phrase "destroy Germany" was hyperbolic. Jesus Christ why do Germans specifically take everything so literally here?

Schulz is the best choice to make Germany fall.

The sooner the eternal kraut is dead, the sooner we can restore the planet.

Is that even legally possible? Jesus Christ that's fucking awful.

Ok... let us make it simple:
Take everything Sup Forums dislikes about Merkel und multiply it by 4. There you go... Chulz

>>Rapefugees
meme
>Ceding sovereignty to EU
necessary. Nobody needs a bunch of non-countries to decide important stuff.

Is this a real pic, because I sure hope he will ride the train sooner or later.

That's the point. Merkel's bad, but has little resistance.

Assuming Schulz doesn't give "tan Germans" voting rights (And I'm searching for that proposition at the moment), wouldn't he elicit some sort of negative reaction from the German people?

Jesus krauts come up with your own fucking memes.

Asking such a question like, 'Is Martin Schulz actually the best choice for Germany?' is like asking if 'Cesium 137 is the best mouth wash?'. No you fucking dumb cunt he is not (((actually))) the best choice and neither is the other globalist, Merkel.

>Dismissing concerns about a group of hostile aliens breeding quickly as a meme
>Justifying the cession of sovereignty to an incompetent organization, that seems to be on its way out.

>le mene stealerzzz1!!1

cringe

>but muh infographs
>every sovjet satellite state should have the right to decide in our economic union

lmao, no wonder you faggots elected an breakfast tv celebrity who can't handle bronzer

Just three cents from a Bavarian. We either go full Beneš decree or slowly die. Martin may be even preferable to Frauke. Germany need a little push for a racial violence and real hate. AfD in charge(not likely to happen this election anyway) means lowly declining 91% German 3% European 3% "Euroean" 3% subhuman Germany with BASED (((integrated))) immigrants and hippie tier mutli-ethnic harmony. Martinkike will deliver more German Resistence, more Breiviks and hate. Anyway Germans win

If Frauke purges all Hocke faction, I'm voting SPD

The only cringe here is the waste of trips.

AfD, from everything I've read, really doesn't seem to have the chance that UKIP/Hofer/FN do.

It's an uphill battle for Le Pen, sure, but from what I understand she has better odds than AfD getting anywhere. Somehow, there seems to be more hope for the fucking Swedes, with SD than there is for Germany.

What can AfD really do politically as a minority party, with a bunch of cucked parties refusing any sort of coalition with them?

>le repeating numericals

as seen on r/Sup Forums. Go back.

>Nobody needs a bunch of non-countries to decide important stuff.
typical kraut, treating the EU like the 4th reich

V-vote for me. Progressive measures are needed in these difficult times.

>muh infographs
Literally not an argument
>every sovjet satellite state should have the right to decide in our economic union
Just leave then?

Jesus Christ why do I have the feeling that you're about to start talking about spooks?

To be fair EU is the opposite of Reich.

Pic related

What? How does that disprove what I just said? If anything this just proves it since the award is named after Charlemagne, the founder of the 1st reich.

OP is a paid shill btw. Schulz is being shilled nonstop

Actually I see your point OP, this is a point I make about the niggerfying of Europe. At the rate Germany is going
they will wake up, probably

NOTHING can restore the sense of "germans". They are gone for good, these are not the same nation and volk as their forefathers. These are semitified goy cucks. Their minds are forever rotten. They will take anything thrown at them by the jews.

Are we going to get basic income under Schulz? If so, Im voting for him, I don't care about Afd.

pic related is an actual quote, not even kidding. look it up on wikipedia.

I hope so, I'm just honestly surprised that they haven't already.

Granted, I'm shocked that FN isn't polling higher right now. The only sensible people in Europe at this point seem to be the Dutch, British and Eastern Europeans.

If so, that's absolutely tragic. I'm still holding out a little bit of hope for them, but I just can't understand the modern German mindset at this point.

Oh, I saw. It's embarrassing.

Yes
>Is it more beneficial in the long run to vote/cheer for Schulz, in hopes that he fucks things up so bad, Germans regain some sense?
He won't fuck up, he will Make Europe GREAT Again

Because Richard Kalergi, the EU founder, has a plan to mongrelise Europeans? Because Richard Kalergi - subhuman hapa and Monnet- Celtic Frenchman founded the EU, not Germans? Because not Germans run the EU, but bankers from micronations, jews and fanatical Kalergians of all walks of life do?

>We either go full Beneš decree or slowly die
Beneš did nothing wrong.

(((Schulz))) with his (((Charlamagne Prize))) from the pic on wikipedia.

Sup Forums really is always right

He is a shill. He is a cuck.
You are a shill. You are a cuck.
Sage

Read the rest of the thread Hans. I'm not saying that his policies are good.

I know who Kalergi is and what's his plan, and that the refugee crisis might have something to do with it, but the reason why I equate Germans with the EU is that they're the ones who profit the most from it and openly support it. And they don't seem to give a shit if they're mongrelised, otherwise they wouldn't be voting for Schulz

>2017
>Sup Forums is opposed to accelerationism

Did I wake up in bizarro-world?

isn't this the guy who wanted to make refugees (non-citizens) able to vote

I find that Europeans know a little more than Americans about politics, but they perceive the gap as much bigger than it really is. Germans I find have an extremely over-inflated sense of competence in politics. Total hot air

>from a Bavarian

stopped reading there

Merkel and Schulz are identical on every major policy. The only difference between the two is the beard.

Haughty krauts are so obnoxious. Yuck

does anyone have a real source to him being a real Jew other than just saying his name or appearance is Jew-y?

He's worse than Merkel, how the fuck can you even ask such a question

this

He also believes Germany exists only to support Israel

maybe read the whole post

the whole point of the thread was asking if making the country so shit that the natives will wake up and realize how bad it is will happen if Schulz gets elected

Schulz is going down. I just read that most Germans don't trust him or his promises. Bye bye EU puppet. Even Merkel is better than this guy.

I agree

Germans have no say in the EU. Germans have no say in their own elections even. Illegitimate BRD government openly brags about cutting up the "evil far right vote". They ADMIT that elections are fraudulent. Even AfD is full of BfV agents. Germans don't benefit from the EU at all.

tl;dr

anything is better than merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

Nobody except you finds this remotely offensive.

i hope whoever made this dies of a stroke.

He wont, trust me.

dat sickle and hammer
they're not hiding it anymore heh?

Macht aus Köln Kairo!

SPD2017

shouldn't you be helping your pets in the fuggee center instead of shitposting?

Sage and hide.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post. I guess us Goyim will never know.

shouldnt you be calling other people cuck on the intern.. nevermind.

This is based AS fuck, how can AfD Lappen even compete?

cuck please

Move to Russia
Join NS and Folk Organisations
Prepare for the the Race War

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Execution and murder
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
beatings, acid and pepper spraying
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

PROFIT

>the furfags

accelerationism is a tempting approach, but please not how it didn't work for the Marxists either. What did work for the Marxists was the "long march" (gradualism, Fabianism, i.e. the exact opposite of accelerationism).
Accelerationism is mostly just edginess signalling. I don't see that it has ever worked anywhere since the French Revolution.

HOCHE ENERGIE

I don't want German-ish Germany. I want German Germany. How can I be satisfied when "Greeks", secular Turks, Serbians and mongrels enjoy the same rights as I am? That what AfD under Frauke will bring. I'd rather turn it into Brazil.

If our race can't have it, no one will

cwel please

He wants to let refugees vote dude

He won't be able to though

I get your point although voting Schulz to make things go down faster won't work out that way. AfD needs votes to gain power in the parliament so that we have some actual opposition in Germany. Sure Schulz will destroy Germany with his commie coalition but if there is no voice against it then no resistance would be formed. Apart from the AfD there is almost nothign we have. The government, the media, big companies, other european countries and (((they))) work together to destroy any national identity.

The point for voting AfD is to pry open the vault of parliament full of established and entrenched "block party" members.

Frauke purges Hocke people. She supports male genital mutilation. If the purge continues, I'm voting SPD

>butthurt cuckservatives vote AfD
>RRG wins

shows how little you understand.

It's produced by Bohemian Browser Ballet, which is part of the "funk.net" government shilling network and financed by GEZ.

YT link youtu.be/UzK0CbrHs9I

ACT ACCORDINGLY and take off every Pepe for great justice

I understand more than you can possibly imagine.
In order to change the system, you'll have to first exhaust all non-violent options.
If they fail -- chances are high; i.e. RRG, AfD fucks up and completely bends over etc.pp -- you can still unleash the RWDS and go for the Day of the Rope anyway.
Do it for Höcke FFS!

Do you people even backcheck anything before you shitpost here?
CDU won most of elections and created EU, SPD won some of them.

>a communist Jew ever the best choice

People who let history repeat itself because of their ignorance. Even the Jews won't elect communists among their own people anymore because they learned from history.

Nobody's purging /ourguy/ Höcke!
The arbitral courts won't support the move by "PPW" (Petry, Pretzell, Weidel).
Board members like Gauland and Meuthen have clearly pointed that out in recent interviews.
There's no legal ground to kick Höcke out.
He did nothing wrong.

>voting for the undefeated king of cucks
Rather RRG than that lmao

>he is wrong because he is american
you are an arrogant retard

Isn't it hightime to break the combo?

but he is. It's just overexaggeration and meme garbage.

She's clearly in more control. I know that she wants German Germany, but we need real rhetoric and not cuckservatism.