PIZZAGATE reporter David Seaman's YouTube account scrubbed

Biggest reporter of Pizzagate on youtube just had all his hundreds of videos wiped. How many more attacks on journalists reporting this can they get away with?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1676876
twitter.com/d_seaman
youtube.com/watch?v=-A86s4yowLE
youtube.com/watch?v=iEte6sJLZm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deng

You know it's not real right?

Bro do you even Wikileaks

Anyone have any news on the whereabouts of Ben Swann?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1676876

twitter.com/d_seaman
Seems his twitter got deleted as well

I heard he's fine

Some chick posted contact with him saying he's fine and something big is about to happen

>pizza gate is not real.

Mystery solved.
/thread.

Something big happened in the last 48 hours . .. main people reporting on this are acting crazy . youtube.com/watch?v=-A86s4yowLE
youtube.com/watch?v=iEte6sJLZm0

he was a sideshow and he's pretending to be disappeared so he'll get attention when he "comes back" because he wasn't getting any traction since he got outed for reporting flase leads

at the very least an idiot out to make a name for himself, at the worst complicit in the coverup

he could be pretending about this, but his childhood friend got murdered by a "druggie" or some made up shit like that, if that's not a tip to shut his trap I struggle to find a better one

that sucks dude. i watch his shit and even though seaman's a whiny jew bitch i still respect his investigative acumen.

yup they're filing a lawsuit and cutting source of funding...
not good...

How do these pizza people have so much power?

>Backup all your videos and proceed to delete them
>Make it seem like you're being silenced by interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters
>"Return" with a video explaining the "unfortunate" incident
>Get more credibility to continue shitposting
>???
>Profit

voat is compromised it would seem

It's real, how's shareblue?

Who would think that SEX means PIZZA in the world of someone who fills their instagram with pedosexualisation of children?

oh,
>every pizzagate thread has a Thailand flag saying "it's not real guys"

What's the daily salary for unskilled English speakers in Thailand again?

Ching Chang Chong I can't understand you...

No more jewing around for Goldmoney, Seaman

this guy is a jew who shills himself nonstop pretting not to be himself

t. Ambassador Glyn T. Davies | U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Thailand

Is it possible that Wikileaks just made it look like Podesta wiped his emails?

you're going to jail

For what?

Oh are you joking that I'm Podesta? Cute

No, serious question. I don't know anything about Wikileaks like how it works. So is that not a possibility? Someone suggested that to me and I'm just reiterating it.

Yet they leave up every other conspiracy theory videos. If they have something to hide they have something to fear and they will hide it.

can you explain further?

Explain what specifically?

>Podesta wiped his emails

what do ya mean matey

Fro my understanding and recollection that's how most if not all of this started. There's about a six month gap in his emails I don't remember exactly and the very last date that was wiped is the day Maddie McCann was kidnapped. My only guess is that Simone did a simple search on that date and his name came up. Otherwise I have always been completely perplexed at how that connection was made. Also the day after she was kidnapped, his assistant was answering his emails.

Fucking autocorrect

Someone did a simple search and that's how her name came up. Then they found the police sketches.

>You know it's not real right?
So why no investigation?

Usually investigations begin in order to investigate a crime.

Pedo Blood drinking jews being jews.

Alex deleted his videos too. Looks like there is some legal pressure from (((them))).

Alex is done. Seamen is done. Rogan is done. Anyone who talked for more than 5 minutes on Pizzagate is done. They won

>Usually investigations begin in order to investigate a crime.
Unless you are friends with a clinton

are you implying this event is immune from the streisand effect?
there's no good move for the elites here. the more effort they put into silencing this movement the more people are going to look into this stuff.
the real fun hasn't even started yet.

My point is what is the crime? The only one I know if is the abduction of Maddie McCann and consequently where I think most of our resources are focused to exhaust any leads. Maybe he's innocent but if he is then we need to find that out i.e. where was Podesta on May 3, 2007

I swear I'm gonna disable autocorrect

Where our resources should be focused

t. shariablue