The Swiss Question

Sadly many of you see Switzerland through rose-tinted glasses. Be aware of the mountain jew and its tricks. Unashamed they promote their country on Sup Forums and leave out important demographic and political facts you might want to know about (((them))).
>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
>Switzerland got 4.4% Nigger and 10% Asians (6% Muslim) as supposed "tower of strength" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 8.6% Asians (6% Muslim)
>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and in some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483527979937.jpg
numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Switzerland&country2=Hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=HYW71qC8yAY
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are rich, but degenerate just as you.

>yfw mountain jew is actually a thing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

Are Swiss Germans the last based Krauts?

Switzerland is a non-country. Trust me on this.

Said belgium.

>Are Swiss Germans the last based Krauts?
They aren't German, ragazzo. But they want to be, except when they want to be French except when they want to be Italian. When they have no other option, then they want to be Swiss.

Swiss demographics are 100% White, stop lying

>irish flag
>ragazzo

Switzerland is rightful Austrian clay.

>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)

Four white languages

Notice he doesnt' say from where and whether they work (they do). They keep a strict control on who enters and who doesn't.

>Switzerland got 4.4% Nigger and 10% Asians (6% Muslim) as supposed "tower of strength" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 8.6% Asians (6% Muslim)

Yet they don't bend over and spread their buttcheeks for them.

>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA

Unfortunate if true!

>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews

As opposed to where

>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and in some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.

... okay?

Ooooooh we have a jealous neighbour over here....

The swiss have been bankrolling on both sides for nearly every war since conception. The may not be isreal but they are damn near close when it comes to jewing the world up.

>America in denial
Most of their "white" immigrants are italian, spanish, portuguese and german.

We are WHITE multicultural

If Switzerland is so successful because of jewery someone please cut my foreskin.

Ethnically, culturally they are right?

I always thought it was like segregated parts of the country for each respective culture, like Belgium

Citation needed. If those groups of people are not white who gives a fuck, they contribute to a functioning society. You tell me you prefer Muslims instead of Italians and Spaniards?

Again this shitty thread?
How does it feel to be poor jealous neighbour?

And even our shitskin migrants are carefully selected. We only have high quality shit

this. switzerland is not a real country, IT'S A BIG BANK FOR JEWS SO IT'S NOT BASED OR ANYSHIT. it's a police state harboring dirty kike money. didn't you watch the tunnel occult ceremony? switzerland must be destroyed

they're turkish kikes unfortunately, not persian

stupid fucking kikepedia, according to (((contributors))) no one is turkish. fucking cunts

>third gerneration
just

>100% White
Like you mr. 60%

Can you lend a nigga a little change?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483527979937.jpg

You've made this thread a lot of times. Posted the same nonsense. Gotten BTFO'd consistently. Autism

Swiss aee getting BLACKED

at the top again

You know its a very legit graph. Because norways income taxes are notoriously the lowest in europe ;^)

Went there for holiday, depressing as fuck, some beautiful landscapes but if I had to live and work in one of their cities I would undoubtedly kill my self.
I'm not even being edgy, the cities are depressing and most people look like they take drugs just to get by.

Haha kek

their people are statist boot lickers. everyone snitches each other. I don't believe they can form up any sincere relationships with each other. it's an evil place with zombie people living in it. nature is great though

Multiculturalism is fine if they're white

You're right OP. Switzerland is a disaster. Everyone should stay away from Switzerland. Don't come here.

Lot of third worlders ragging on Switzerland. I'm enjoying the show

Ask the austrians about it.

I'm sorry that you're an evil kike-bank/country and need to be destroyed when the day of rope comes

Scheeeeeet

Third worlders that hate systems that pull you out of third worldery deserve to stay third world. Keep the cheese coming, great country you have.

>Le day of the rope
Sure thing roach

have some change?

lmao @ keeping 140m in your post finanace account. gz on being middle class swiss :^)

ty

What if I'm white and independently wealthy?

then give me some moneez faggot

At least i can walk down the streets at night

lol

numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Switzerland&country2=Hungary

>57
kek

>tfw moderate

youtube.com/watch?v=HYW71qC8yAY

Dont worry austria bro. We are all getting culturally enriched.

>mountain jew
You wish you'd be that too you lower mountain farmer.

It's the fixed assets account lad.
Thanks lad and have a nice sunday.

always interesting to see all the swissies who suddenly get summoned and fight united against everyone else

We have the best gun laws in Europe.

Deal with it.

Being united against foreigners is the only cultural constant for us.
Be sure to support your local chapter of Firearms United

That's also why we won't get cucked and get rid of our military.

Switzerland is a hellhole. Don't even consider to move here.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

it will happen and you'll all be purged

k

Some Budapest jew don't feel safe in hungary VS Rapes

Me too.

what sound do roaches make?

Just shows that they are deporting shitskins and they are mad about it.

lol we are so cucked

also, does the average monthly pay take average working hours into account?

Will that be after the day if the Raid(TM)?

you forgot the albanians. there are 6 undocumented alboshits to every legal one.

>moderate

How does it feel to know your nation of jews, made and built for jews by jews is still second to schweizer judenbergs by every economic metric. Realize the promised land was right across the alps the whole time.

That being said, thanks for cutting the diamonds that go onto our watches. Can't wait for your inevitable invasion of the rest of the middle east. It's about time they've been put back under colonial rule.

I'm a big fan of the Israel. A nice containment zone for the Jews. If they kept to them selves and focused on their own affairs things would be fine.

how cant she notice that the fucking floor works against her?

It's based on 223 people, while the rape statics are real. Try again marx.

Negroids are not know for their intellect.

>Only the statistics I like count
>Hungary having an actual police force that compiles statistics
kek

>tfw 33% more crime.
>tfw 68% less purchasing power
:^)

>Delusional people believing they have more than 140 million francs in assets

>Mexican Intellectual

>tfw 33% more crime.
tfw 100% less nigger and muslim

>tfw 68% less purchasing power
It's not a miracle. We fought in 2 ww and then We've got 40 years of communism, while you just counted the golds in the mountins.

Sweden has 5 official native languages: Finnish, Mienkieli, Sami, Romani, and Yiddish.

>>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out

Nah, Switzerland is one big bunker, everything is mined, tunneled and fucked up. You will find weapon warehouses everywhere...

Mostly other Europeans.

De Jodn! Chrr! De Jodn!!