Why do people (mostly white male virgins) get so triggered by a picture of a mother breastfeeding?

Why do people (mostly white male virgins) get so triggered by a picture of a mother breastfeeding?

Virgin trolls BTFO!!!

If he starts fingering her it might get gross.

400 pound virgin troll hackers BTFO forever!!!!

Noone has a problem with this.
Women can only fight against the nothing, where no arguments are present.

>Noone has a problem with this.

Then explain all the abuse she got for uploading the breastfeeding pic

Can we see any pictures of this abuse?

This. If someone argue against it's harassment and abuse.

Women are fucking fragile.

I don't care, nor do I care if it's done in public.

The amount of people who care about this shit is blown massively out of proportion, likely when something like the following happened;

>Woman whips her tit out in public
>Nearby fella is bemused
>Starts feeding her baby
>Notices the man had glanced
>"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU PERVERT"
>"what"
>"THIS IS NATURAL, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT DON'T LOOK!"

The thing is now that dirty feminism has taken ground-not washing/not using tampons/etc you sometimes have smelly behemoths forcefeeding their poor infants sweaty boob every chance they get so they can go home and talk about how oppressed they are.

>women don't [anything] for attention

impossible facts

Trully sickening!!

I thought it was women that dont want to show their nipples in public?

That is only one individual and he is just sharing his opinion.
Why do you or the mother call this abuse?

This woman is so delusional. Doesn't even deserve a response.

jealousy

I've met literally 0 people who complain about this, yet feminists LOVE pretending like EVERYBODY HAETS THE MOTHERS.

Nobody gives a shit.

I could really go for a white russian round about now.

Its a natural thing, so if a mom is breastfeeding in a park or whatever who fucking cares. If you post a picture of it, it becomes attention whoring and abusing your child for likes and clicks.

Just means you're a shitty person

Poison Ivy is natural too nigger. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

>women does thing to get attention
>women receives negative attention
>women throws shitfit and calls everyone virgins

stop the fucking presses

they envy the baby

I work for a nutritional program with breastfeeding classes for mothers and you would be very surprised how many women (mostly black and hick white women) totally discard breastfeeding as a thing they are capable of (probably b/c they want free formula from wic or medicaid lazy cunts)
Its beautiful, breastmilk is adaptive to mommy and babys situation. The baby knows how to find the beast from birth. It should definitely be the method of feeding of choice for any parent. I dont mind "public" breastfeeding but attention seeking public "displays" are not the samev thing. You should definitely be proud as a mother, many dont get that far, but this is stupid honestly. Like asking for the dipshits who are "against breastfeeding" (probably autistic full formula elecar special needs bulshit baby with lazy parents) to gibe you shit

Why do breastfeeding mothers get so triggered when I stare and take pictures?

Why is she tilting her head back like that in a very sexual manner? That's the only problem I have with it other than the obvious attention-whoring of uploading a photo of it.

Daily reminder that disapproving of breast feeding is a result of cultural marxism and would have enraged the Führer upon hearing of it. Motherhood is to be celeb6if we do not wish the white race to die

They seem to do this for attention but there is nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public.

Your demographics may be wrong there buddy.

They did a test in the UK where a woman sat on a bench in a shopping centre breastfeeding and it was exclusively darkskins that went up to her and told her she shouldn't be doing it in public.

>Cultural Marxism
Only conservatives give a shit about breast feeding

Then they aren't good conservatives

Checked, and yes, that was my initial impression too. She's got her head thrown back as if in ecstasy, which is really questionable and seems to be almost sexualizing the innocent child.

Not comfortable with these types of pics, they take a natural act and cheapen it for likes. In the name of "awareness", of course.