youtube.com/watch?v=bN_oEJEp9Ro
i.4cdn.org/pol/1488115083111.png
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
reuters.com/article/us-iran-rouhani-idUSKBN15C07Y
tehrantimes.com/news/410512/Rouhani-No-time-to-build-walls-between-nations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA=bad

fuck if i know

Psuedo intellectual profiteering for Islam. Not sure if they actually find him enlightening or whatever.

calling satan "great" is actually a compliment.

I don't know if he realized but he actually complimented satan and americans by calling them "great".

Russia is that snake and Turkmenistan is where the image of the one you call dajjal is. Turkmenistan is also where the lake of fire is.

us fucked his country up

Communist trained mullah

youtube.com/watch?v=bN_oEJEp9Ro

Crazy old man stumbles his way through the English language and religious concepts he does not understand.

I agree, and this also applies to Israel.

t. sand monkey who wants to dominate the world

I believe this is a request to get droned

t. filthy kike rat

>IF YOU CRITICIZE MUSLIMS IN ANY WAY, YOU ARE A JEW

How much did mohammed pay you to say that?

Good kaffir!

Muslims worship Satan. They all go to Hell and they suffer for all eternity for their crimes.

t. catholic

It's hard to pick which is worse :^)

>worship Baalzeebub
>n n no America, y y you're Satan

IRAN MUST BE DESTROYED

REV UP THEM TANKS SON! WE GOT SOME MUDSHITS TO FREE!

this is red-pilled as fuck
he's saying that america has destroyed its libertarian heritage and replaced it with a state the encourages degeneracy and weakness instead of future planning and strength. hedonism IS satan, and this hedonism came when the prosperity provided by the snake was forcefully extracted in order to appease the weak with immediate gratification

without knowing it this man has managed to sum up the american decline in one sentence of biblical mythology
bravo

we all know this.

the US has been spreading degeneracy everywhere, especially to europe.

He said big.

Israel is the little Satan and u.still. are the big Satan.

No it isn't. This dick would be bantzing the next door tribe if we weren't over there fighting for the jews.

the bush and obama administrations you mean

He meant that he was thinking about quitting acting before he would make The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Trump: I want to keep defending Saudi Arabia.
Trump: I am the most pro-israel candidate
Israel: don't destroy ISIS, it's a good tool against Iran (see i.4cdn.org/pol/1488115083111.png )

He's a Muslim, therefore the Jews and Christians, who are friends of each other, are devils who should be murdered.

We are "Apes" and "Pigs" as the Qur'an so nicely puts it

Oops, not very politically correct?

>Jews and Christians, who are friends of each other
The friendship goes one way

>Jews and Christians, who are friends of each other

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

It doesn't

you are the most cuck'd person on Sup Forums right now

I know what many Jews think about Jesus, I know that they call him "Yeshu" instead of "Yeshua" in Israel as a deragotorey name, but that is because the Jewish people themselves have been lied to about Jesus by the Rabbi's and many of them don't even know anything about their own holy books.

Many of them think the Talmud is holy and inspired, and that is the book they actually read more than the Old Testament, again because of the power grip of the Rabbi's who are lying to the people.

Instead of spreading hate towards Jews, how about you pray for them instead that they come back to their God? Pray for peace for Jerusalem? Donate to the One For Israel foundation who are actively spreading the gospel and true understanding of the Old and New Testaments in Israel?

But that is not what you're interesting in, you don't care about God or spiritual things, your mind is on earth, what you care about is culture, and all of that is from Satan and not from God.

There are many Jews who recognize Jesus as the Messiah anyway, why do you ignore them? Jesus himself was a Jew too, should you hate him? The Old Testament even prophesies about Jesus.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Be not wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your flesh[b]
and refreshment[c] to your bones."
(Proverbs 3:5-8)

>is because the Jewish people themselves have been lied to about Jesus

fuck off you kike apolagist.

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
(John 15:18-19)

>“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
the jewish made world hates real christians, and loves the cuck'd ones like you. the kike ass kissers.

It means that Americans are mostly evil when they're pushed to it, and their country is hypocritical and based on the blood of the innocent. Very few Americans will see heaven.

You don't know anything about real Christianity

Your Pagan Anti-Semitic view of Christianity that was born in the Frankfurt school of theology belongs in the trash

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
(1 John 4:8)

t. mehmet udin bin satir

did you even see my post? arabs and kikes are working together.

>You don't know anything about real Christianity
I know they didn't kiss the kike's ass. and you do.

>Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
>(1 John 4:8)
jews: we hate all goyim.

bible: jews = synagogue of satan

kikes: kill and deny christ

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
(John 4:21-22)

fuck off kike. stop chery picking from cuck'd translations

The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
(Matthew 1:1)

For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, and in connection with that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.
(Hebrews 7:14)

>he has his pre-made PDF from jidf.org to copy and paste

go watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Speaking of the dajjal, the mussie apocalypse is top kek
>one eyed giant comes to earth
>travels by the seed of light to ask people if they believe
>throws unbelievers into fire
>Jesus shows up (yeah, THE Jesus)
>dajjal gets rekt and Jesus saves the muslims

Is it red pilled as fuck when he supports open borders for the US?
Or criticized Trump from ending the TPP negotiations?

But no you're correct, a religious fanatic, a cleric of an Islamist society governed by Sharia in every action is actually an advocater for libertarianism in disguise.

You people are as deluded as the lefties who cheer "refugees" at the rail stations.

I have 2 copies of the Bible, ESV and KJV, and these were taken directly from biblegateway.com which contains all the translations you want

I posted the verse numbers for a reason, so go look them up yourself and go listen to born-again Christian preachers who have the Holy Spirit living inside them.

"For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."
(2 Timothy 4:3-5)

>when he supports

Khomeini has been dead for a fucking decade retard.

>walls between nations
why not post the rest of the article so people can see he's not talking about literal walls, but communication and displomacy between nations.

Do yourself a favor and watch the video I posted.

I'm not going to watch 2 hours of brainwashing garbage, If I want to learn about Christianity, I will go to the Bible, and so should you

Yeah, like when Israel was supporting the Christian serbs and Bosnians and you were bombing them.

Your infogram is awesome, shows that most of the time, those who lead the "white" people away from the "path" whatever it is, were white people themselves. (not always, there are plenty of Jews in the far left).
Acclaiming it was all the work of some secret Jewish cabal when in many of those cases you have nothing to show for it, is just dementia.

He meant;" I want to die in a nuclear conflagration , please bomb my country into glass."

>brainwashing garbage
top kek, scared you might get redpilled?

>bringing up unrelated shit
stay on point, kike.

I literally just clicked somewhere in the video, and I saw it was talking about the Talmud

The Talmud was written by Rabbi's in Babylon and is not holy or inspired whatsoever

If they knew what they were talking about, they would know this, but they have an anti-semitic agenda just like you do.

The fact that you don't know this either, tells me all I need to know about your ignorance of the Old and New Testaments. Educate yourself and stop believing lies.

>the guy that's dead since forever
ok ameritard. good to show the world you have zero knowledge.

No, I'm very confident in what I believe, so if you have actual real arguments and points to make other than insulting others and saying "top kek" while posting memes, I would read them and respond accordingly.

You're just like Muslims though, as soon as I point out something horrible in the Hadiths the immediate reflex response is "It's fake lol Zionist editing" without doing any research or knowing anything about it.

You're the same way, as soon as I posted verses straight from the Bible, you called it "cucked translations"

The only person who's brainwashed here is you.

>No, I'm very confident in what I believe
then watch the video and if it's bullshit, tell people why it's bullshit.

>>You're just like Muslims though, as soon as I point out something horrible in the Hadiths the immediate reflex response is "It's fake lol Zionist editing"
top kek, says the kike who says HURRR RABBIS AND TORAH DON'T COUNT

hes saying "I dont like the USA", but in a sandperson style to make him seem weird and mysterious, as opposed to what he is which is a retard in a dress

He is talking about literal walls.

>Trump on Wednesday ordered the construction of a U.S.-Mexican border wall, a major promise during his election campaign, as part of a package of measures to curb illegal immigration.

>"Today is not the time to erect walls between nations. They have forgotten that the Berlin wall fell years ago," Rouhani said in a speech carried live on Iranian state television.

^ "Berlin wall".
I guess the Berlin wall was not real either, just a metaphor, right?
As I said, you're a brainwashed little monkey.

>The protectionist-minded Trump formally withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal on Monday, fulfilling a campaign pledge to end American involvement in the 2015 pact.

>"To annul world trade accords does not help their economy and does not serve the development and blooming of the world economy," Rouhani told a tourism conference in Tehran. "This is the day for the world to get closer through trade."

^Days after Trump ended the negotiations for the TPP, and promised to revise NAFTA, speaking to the subject of the US.

reuters.com/article/us-iran-rouhani-idUSKBN15C07Y

And here it is from Iranian news agency:
>Rouhani was indirectly referring to President Donald Trump who on Wednesday ordered construction of a U.S.-Mexican border wall as part of a package of measures to curb illegal immigration.

>“Today, it is no time to build walls between the nations,” Rouhani told a conference on tourism hosted by Tehran.

tehrantimes.com/news/410512/Rouhani-No-time-to-build-walls-between-nations

Like your simple minded idiots on the left, this will not convince you one little bit.

You're right, meant the Iranians, their leaders.

>Ameriacansh are the great Shatan, the wounded shnake
What did he mean by this?

I'm still waiting for those arguments, you're a coward with no real arguments.

If you know the video so well, post a paraphrased version here and let me read the main points about it. I'm not going to spend 2 hours watching it just to come back here and fight with someone who is barely interested in listening at all.

All the verses I posted and things I said, you dismissed like nothing, and now you expect me to watch a 2 hour video?

I have work tomorrow, I have a life, If you have a point to make, make it now, otherwise stop wasting my time.

he's not talkong about literal walls.

As I've said before, the Talmud is not holy and inspired text.

The Tanakh, also known as the Old Testament, is what you should be looking at.

You should know this, Mr. "I'm a real Christian"....

What is the problem with most of pic related?
Israel is consistent in being against mass migration. Our defense minister has spoken up against Merkel during the migration crysis and has warned Germany that taking the invader would result in the fall of Europe.

Israel has supported Hungary in it's effort of building a barrier to stop the migrants.

But you don't care about reality.
Some no name no influence leftist Jew, that's not even Israeli has made your pic. But our defense minister, elected by hundreds of thousands? You would never dare to post that, since the reality conflates with the propaganda you've been fed.

As for Rosensaft, he is a scum, but again he is an American not and Israeli, and is pretty much meaningless.

keep sucking up to the synagogue of satan, the people who killed christ and many more christians. the people working their asses off to make the world degenerate and get further from the bible.

So you're saying you know better what he is talking about than the Iranian press?

>Rouhani was indirectly referring to President Donald Trump who on Wednesday ordered construction of a U.S.-Mexican border wall as part of a package of measures to curb illegal immigration.
>“Today, it is no time to build walls between the nations,” Rouhani told a conference on tourism hosted by Tehran.

I guess the Berlin wall that was literally references was not a literal wall either?
I guess it's just a """""coincidence""""" he gave that no walls speech a couple of days after Trump announced the Mexico wall.

Pathetic double think.

Thank you for showing everyone what an ignorant fool you really are.

I rest my case.

Anderson always attacks Hagee. And Hagee is extremely respected here, especially among the Afrikaners. Anderson was supposed to come give a speech here last year, but the government barred him from entering.

Trump also implied of becoming an isolationist nation. this is what they're referring to. not just the wall.

isolationist = less diplomacy and transparent communication

Here is something you should add to your infogram, This is on the Israeli most popular newspaper.

>opinion piece

Yes opinion piece is where opinions should go, not in the front pages, that should be reserved for news.
Furthermore, those two pieces on your pic? Opinion pieces as well.
Double think... so standard.

I remind you, this is a news paper that's has daily reading ratings of about 30% of the adult population. Not some huff post.
This is like NYT and WSJ combined.

google translate this:
israelhayom co il/opinion/283755 (add dots)

>Thus the ultimate arbiter of the Muslim Brotherhood, the audience favorite throughout Sunni Islam, Sheikh Yusuf Al-kdtz'aoi, planning for more than 30 years the conquest of Europe without violence. Amazingly simple recipe: take advantage of the Muslim population, following for convenience, restore youth migrants true Islam, occupy positions of influence through control of the major parties at a later stage to seize power in a democratic majority. Mohammed Gaddafi spoke about it already in 2006. But he was a member of the West and prevent mass migration, to the West abandoned it and now paying a heavy price: the migration from Africa to Europe has become an acute problem, find it very difficult to deal with: 23 April 28 European countries met to set policy. Without going into details, it does not treat the root of each problem row, and example - the rejection of modest Italian proposal sinking of ships before them sailing.

How about this news article from August 2015 (just before the height of the migrant crisis):
Headline:
A Tsunami of immigrants threatening to drown Europe.

news walla co il/item/2883833

This is the second largest online news provider

burger education right here