Grey

In the 60's/70's, it was found that the Russians could call aliens down to Earth by mobilizing massive army columns and marching them across vast swathes of open Russian clay. Ayy's would become worried of Cold War nuking and thereby would show themselves to the Russians. Apparently this worked with a 100% success rate.

Russia was also able to "tune a human brain like a radio" and pick up different communication signals from deep space.

I really like aliens and I don't like political cover ups so I thought that POLITICALLY INCORRECT would be a good place to talk.

Let's talk about our alien overlords, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits or GTFO.

They carved a giant face in the side of the Earth. They're complete assholes in my opinion.

Mods plz

They genetically manipulated the homo erectus too. We are that manipulation, and thanks to it we can have access to reflective thought patterns. I'm not too mad.

SHOW YOURSELVES

Also you may get banned for this unless you cite sources.

If we were astronauts on another planet and found gold in them thar hills would we not (using our theoretically super-advanced tech) manipulate the closest to bipedal species into a worker drone that we could boss around?

Methinks our political upbringing would do just that.

The Russian story was supposedly from the "briefcase" that Putin and Medvedev share custody of.

Other info comes from Sumer & Egypt

>reflective thought patterns
Is that a made up kike term for why we need to become like the space kike trash?

Dude it's not always a good thing.

Humans are they only species on earth who can overpower their will to live because of stupid reasons.

Suicide is the fault of being a crossbred fuckup of a species. We should not exist this way.

Exactly. They fucked us up and now life sucks. They strive to keep us in a state of misery.

What do you think about this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Why they always naked? Do advanced life forms not see the need for clothes or something

Someone post the penguin webm

slide thread

There's more gold between Earth and Mars than you could ever mine on Earth. If an alien species could travel between stars, they would have stopped there first.

They're not even "naked"

Their bodies are evolved properly in the efforts to sustain their own internal temperatures without the need for clothing.

Seriously why the fuck did homo erectus just decide to evolve out of his fur? It still gets cold in much of the world so why did we shed the fur and immediately don clothing?

>No water.

Maybe they did stop by Mars a long, long time ago.

But the ayys used to be known as fish people because the ancients didn't know what tf scales were for on a biped. Fish people, reptiles, or serpents. (See: Biblical Imagery)

I'm just seeing how much of my alien info I can drop before getting banned (again).

This is all stuff I have read in books written by people who question the established order so it's relatively political when you boil it down.

>Smithsonian institute is run by assclowns who know all about this shit.

At some time, proto-humans lived in a warm aquatic environment, possibly around lakes or coastal areas, and evolved tight skin like aquatic mammals. Except we never went full retard aquatic, so we evolved legs for bipedal walking.

Don't remember this on the evolutionary charts.

MODS