Bogshit moving to America

I'm an Irish guy who lived in Ireland till I was 19, England until now but soon I've always wanted to live in America for a while.
Where do you suggest I seek out?
I'm ideally looking for;

>Somewhere that isn't too fucking hot because I'm a pasty irish faggot used to wind and rain and high levels of heat fuck me up
>Somewhere with some historical monuments/relevance
>Somewhere with as few "irish americans" as possible
>Somewhere known for good food
>Somewhere ideally not very liberal

You can basically pick one of these.

texas, but it's hot as fuck most of the time

north carolina, south carolina, virginia have history food and no micks but most cities are liberal

basically ignore any state not on the coast if you want history or relevance

stay away from the southwest because it's all unbearably hot

stay away from most state capitals and college towns because of liberals/niggers

I'd suggest somewhere in new england, but some cities are very irish and very liberal

Go to Wyoming and be a Cowboy

Boston, you'll fit right in.

I can maybe deal with liberal cities if there aren't irish americans who'll fawn over me or tell me they're more irish than I am/general irish things.
I want something foreign but familiar.
I'd go to canada because I like the cold but it's a third world country now so fuck it.

I'm drawing a color-coded map, gimme a minute

Fuck off we are full

>Ireland
>calls Canada third world
Oh vey m'laddio

19 year old Irish guy here. Should I move to UK too?

Vermont. We like our weed, our guns, and being white. In addition to that, it has plenty of natural beauty

Buffalo NY. Medium sized city, tons of historical value, the liberals in this city are tolerable, the weather is frigid in the winter and warm in the summer, and as for food, home of many fancy restaurants

Stay away from the Jew York area and Chicago if you don't want to be around Irish Americans.

Try Dearborn, MI.

fuck off potato nigger we're full

>Somewhere with as few "irish americans" as possible
So non-white areas of the country? You can't avoid us
Move to the Midwest, Upper South, or Maine

Colorado has a good economy and lots of fun stuff to do, some homeless people but not that big of a deal. Housing is kind of expensive but it's worth it.

Traverse city mich

Come to Minnesota
>cold as tits
>St. Paul has plenty of history especially if you would be interested in Irish gangland history
>mostly norskes here, some muh heritage'ers but overall not too bad
>our food is okay at best
>it stops being liberal the second you get off a college campus or leave the city limits

dearborn michigan.

If you don't mind driving in the snow, Spokane is comfy

GTFO of TN

I think you would be best served by going to a place that has high concentrations of Irish Americans. The fawning is a direct result of this countries obsession with where we were originally from, regardless if it was 10 generations ago. Enjoy the free drinks(you will get a lot of them, just have to chat with people, the Irish are good at talking so just roll with it.), just make sure they are low malt high hop unfiltered juicy style IPA's or your doing it wrong.

It does not help for us first gen kids when our parents confuse us by telling us we are Irish or Italian(The two most common American groups obsessed with identifying with the country of ethnic origin) My dad has been here 50 years and still regrets leaving. I have been to his home town, everyone who stays regrets it. Ballylongford Kerry is the bog, pretty but still the bog.

A small town near Mankato is perfect if you want to get away from libs

fuck off we're full

top kek

Texas wants you.

Come to Florida :^))

The blue area above the 2 black dots looks best. Close to canada though.

Colorado and Utah are also good, but they're so white that they've forgotten what other races are like, so they're super liberal
Also, Utah is full of Mormons which is a drastically different culture than anywhere else in the US

Fuck off were full

I just spent 2 weeks in Burlington. Was lovely.

I got married in Ireland and would give anything to go back. I do love my Texas though.

Charleston South Carolina

>huge history
>food and bars everywhere
>close to beaches

north cali up to Eastern Washington. fits your bill best. maybe Maine.

The part of Pennsylvania I live in isn't so bad. Look up the Lehigh Valley. It's like 6 hours away or less from almost every major city in the Northeast, 40 minutes from NYC, 40 minutes from complete middle-of-nowhere-bumfuck-wilderness

For historical references, the revolutionary war was pretty much fought right here. Valley Forge (Washington's main base camp) is 30 minutes from my house.

How is North Cali culturally compared to the rest of the state?

North Cali is 1/3 old hippies, 1/3 mexicans, and 1/3 delusional hicks who think they live in Texas. Also, very hot in summer.

go to Boston where you belong trash

Tiocfaidh ár lá.. fuck off traitor and dont come back

You will have a fuck ton of "Irish Americans" and it will be a little liberal sometimes but every girl will want to jump on your cock if you move to the Boston/Mass and it fits the other criteria perfectly.

New hamsphire faggot

Hope you have a job lined up though

Take a roadtrip across the states before settling on one if you're able. America really is a diverse place.

The liberals in Buffalo are shit.
T. Lived in Tonawanda for 3 yrs and spent two years at UB

You are a little picky bitch aren't you? The Irish settled everywhere except for the South, bud. And even then you have to stay away from New Orleans.

Liberal is a function of being in a big city. Guess what? Gourmet food tends to also be located - in a big city. Pick one, snowflake.

irish went everywhere and the south they still make poitin there haha

>The Irish didn't settle in the South.
There are a lot of Irish Americans in many Southern states.

This dude fucks

If you're looking for a place with historical significance ignore any post that tells you anything other than a Northeastern state. If you're looking for a place not too liberal go with Upstate new york or Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania has god tier gun laws so if that's what you're into go there.

Good riddance you west brit east yank.

Indiana, ohio, Idaho, Missouri user. all cool weather a good part of the year and we love our hunting and fishing.

I love Ireland, I intend to return someday.

I hope you're going to vote Nationalist on March 2nd.

Honestly maybe Irish Americans won't be so bad, I don't mind the people themselves I just hate the ones who use "irish" to sum up their entire personality.

Ireland isn't the most interesting place at even the best of times, I don't want to hear about how your mother's friend's dog was from there.