Well, Sup Forums? Do you let in the kid?

Well, Sup Forums? Do you let in the kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't read all that shit but I don't let abos wander through my house.

>child
>actually a 6'2 somali sex offender

No, it sounds like a setup. The little fucker will probably try to stab me and take my shit. Fuck him.

if the kid is too dumb to go to court over this shit then surely he isn't smart enough to understand what true pain is
i'd sue him for making me feel guilty

>muh imaginary line

A
FUCKING
CHICKEN

Rare. Are you white OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Thankfully yes

A FUCKING CHICKEN!

that's an interesting situation. I'd love to see where he/she lives and how many homeless people are in her spare bedroom.

Ironically I went on the internet to check out how many people in Uganda actually has internet.
It's more people than live in my country...

Feign outrage that the equate refugees with children. Accuse them of being white supremacists, infantlising other races

We have internet, it's just mostly shite

yeah 19% of you do.

ooga booga uga uga

>Muh house metaphor

I'm so tired of seeing these. There's millions of people that live in a Western countries. I don't see them all everyday, but i would of they lived in my house.
Also you didn't earn your country like you did your house, do why are you entitled to it over someone else? Because your mom crapped you out on its soil? That's an uncompelling argument.

i personally wouldnt let a single shitskin in...

letting a kid in... who do you expect to take care of a parasite? taxpayers?

I'd let him in show him to my tendies and just as he's about to grab one I push him down some stairs into my basement and watch him try to crawl back up

NEVER!

No, but i'd offer him a quick death.

>push him down some stairs into my basement and watch him try to crawl back up

If i throw our six meals can't i just send them to his house? Oh wait, we already tried it. This is why his parents had him and his twenty brothers.

CATCH ME OUTSIGH HOW BOW DAH

>why are you entitled to it over someone else? Because your mom crapped you out on its soil?

Good point. I'll remember that next time a nigger complains about how europeans stole Africa's resources. Why are they entitled to those ores just because their moms crapped them out on that continent? Don't they know how to share?

spbp

/Thread

Poland with the truth bombs.

Well if western nations believe it's ok to rob countries of their resources, then it should be ok for the victims of civil wars and failed economics to move to nations that stole their resources. How is that not fair?

I wouldn't feed him for the rest of his fucking life.

I might let him work for me, but only if he pays taxes and moves in LEGALLY.

Also human consciousness is more valuable than muh infinite space.

the only correct answer to this fucking analogy is It's not 1 kid knocking on your door its 100 and more are coming

It's not the civilian population who "robbed" them.
Whats the point of making them suffer because others are?

I will spit right in his face then close the door.

Give said "child" a job in your house, he shall conform to your houses standards and in return shall be given a better life, rather then just begging other houses for "gibs me dat" quavers

His image suggests borders are nonsense, a notion that Green challenges by applying the same logic private homes and privacy. Red then proceeds to ask questions about foreign aid and asylum, instead of attacking the critique of whether or not he would like his private home to be open to any and all.

Red is a retard.

Im sure id be breaking a law and/or taking some sort of responsibility over the child which would end up costing me a fortune.

I call the police and have him taken to the proper facilities (Mexico).

1. Point what he said 2. Point, there is not going to be less meals wasted because he moves in wtf is this bullshit? Is it an analogy for money or resources? In that case goodluck housing all the 3.5 billion people living under the poverty line in your backyard. If it is not an analogy and it refers to the food we throw out regularly then youd know that these families moving in are also throwing food away once they are put on welfare and have plenty to eat. Also, prices of food is going to go up and wages are going to go down.

No, because he probably has a bomb strapped under his vest. I am a compassionate person, but I also care about self-preservation. That's just how it is.

It's not the civilians' fault? They voted their politicians into power and choose to pay taxes to keep the corruption going. You can't consume all the riches your country steals but then wash your hands of the evil method that it took to get those riches.

>Red then proceeds to ask questions about foreign aid and asylum, instead of attacking the critique of whether or not he would like his private home to be open to any and all.
>Red is a retard.
because he actually brings up relevant points instead of this retardedly literal "U HAV TO LET PEEPL BREAK IN TO YUR HOUSE IF U SUPPORT REFUGEES" shit?

This. Fuck collective guilt. (((They))) want to pit one set of victims against another set of victims, but I won't fall for it. The REAL enemies are (((them))), for (((they))) are the ones who bomb shitskin countries BECAUSE they want whites to feel as though it's justified that shitskins are invading their countries.

>They voted their politicians into power

Not all of them did.

>and choose to pay taxes to keep the corruption going

Not all of them do.

>certain combinations of ones and zeros can get you behind the bars
>you're under arrest for sticking your dick in certain vaginas
>stealing certain green papers from a bank can get you arrested
>you're under arrest for possessing certain white powder
>you're under arrest for moving your hand in a certain way while holding a knife, because you murdered a certain combination of cells and neurons
>certain uncontrollable spontaneous quantum tunnelings can land you in jail

So what? That's the cost of living in a democracy.

if you feed a niglet he will grow up and reproduce and you have to feed more niglets. kill the kid and it will never be hungry again

Your house is a imaginary line of territory who you build around walls.
Your personal space is also a imaginary line that you draw around you body.
Even your intimate parts is protected for a imaginary Líne.

We've been out of our colonies for long enough for them to sort out their own messes. I do fully admit we probably didn't leave some of them in the best state, and didn't hand power over to the right people.

And instead of sheltering people who are escaping, perhaps the more correct moral thing would be to intervene so that these places can start becoming prosperous again.

>Your neighborhood has gone to shit.
>Your friends' houses have all been vandalized by people who showed up at the door asking for help.
>Some of their wives and daughters and sons have been raped.
>There's a knock at your door.
>There's a starving kid out there.
>...And in the bushes you can see several adult men with machetes.
Yeah it sucks that Muslims starve their children and all, but I've got to protect my own people first.

The situation is more like this:
>Imagine Great Britain is a House
>You just moved in, the house is clean, it has water and food
>Over time it gets a bit dirtier, some rats moved in, chewing away at your food and spreading diseases, but every time you try to get the Rats out, your Roommate gets angry at you
>One day, after a few roads down something exploded, someone knocks at your door.
>You open and in front of you stands a tall, dirty and deprived looking black man.
>He is obviously sick, insults you several times and His backpack and Clothes are crawling with Rats, the REALLY big ones,
>He then demands that you let him enter into your house, claiming that he used to live in the House that just exploded, and also that it exploded, because you, the former owner, left the Stove on.
>Knowing fully well, that the People who live in the House he is talking about look nothing like him, and that this man is just trying to cash in on other peoples suffering you close the door in his Face.
>This wakes your roommate, whos 4 Months behind in rent, never worked in his life or left the House in the last two Weeks.
>He jumps up, and screams at you, what an unfriendly intolerant piece of shit you are for closing the door on such a helpless poor person, whos basically totally just a child and needs our help.
>You now watch as he invites the man in to feast on the Things you have worked for, all whilst the Rats he was carrying with him, spread around in your house

>So what?

The many should not suffer due to the misdeeds of the few.

>That's the cost of living in a democracy.

Nigger, fuck dumbocracy.

The difference is the kid knocks, therefore you have a choice. illegal immigrants break it, they don't politely ask

"Yo white boi, I need me some chikin, gimme some KFC or imma pop a cap in yo ass and rape yo gurl, nigga!"

This. Legal immigrants come in through the front door, illegal immigrants sneak in through the back door.

>giant rock
of which livable for us is just some places in the thin layer of air on it
>infinite space
with no way to travel trough it to other giant rocks on which we could live yet

Ameribro serving Truth.

>one day you hear a knock on your door
More like you hear your window being broken in the middle of the night.
And it isn't a small child but several military aged males.
And they're not really starving or anything they just feel like fucking your shit up.

You leaves can't even shitpost right. Poland is the new shitpost headquarters.

"Cash me ousside how bow dah?"

No. Slam the door in his face. This house is too small and my family comes first. His family had every chance in the world and blew it repeatedly.

>certain uncontrollable spontaneous quantum tunnelings can land you in jail
?

>borders are just imaginary lines, they don't actually exist
Pic related disproves that

Life's not fair. Deal with it.

I always empty my plate though

Why am I responsible for what the people living in the house before me did to my neighbours?

>The many should not suffer due to the misdeeds of the few.

Doesn't this extend to the people of exploited countries too?

Besides, this isn't the misdeeds of the few. Democracy is literally majority rules.

You're under arrest.

For moving a group of atoms into another group of atoms on a giant rock in infinite space with infinite number of atoms.

R A R E
A
R
E

GET IN FLAG FOLDER, NOW!

Daily reminder that Elian Gonzalez was deported by the Feds, under BILL CLINTON. Pic very related.

Fuck off: if I have a house, it's because I want a place where I am not buggered by what's outside of it. Even hobos like Diogenes get that.

UGANDA BE KIDDING ME

No. I'd call child protection services.

Or I'd go around and ask his parents to stop sending their fucking kid around to mooch food off of me.

No, the fuck does that got to do with me?

The truer reply would've been...
>imagine you buy a house
>you sign the paper work, pay the money and move in
>you walk down to the basement
>its full of people
>Who the fuck are you?
>We're the previous owners.
>gtfo
>no.
>I gave you money to leave.
>We're not leaving.
>Hear knock on the door.
>More people walk in.
>Who the fuck are you people?
>We don't have a home, we'll stay here.
>No, wtf!
>See through window more people put up tents in the backyard
>WTF are you all doing?!
>No answer because they don't speak your language. Some are rooting through your garbage, the ones inside are rooting through your fridge. The lights are on 24/7, heat is on constantly, the water bill is skyrocketing, you're pretty sure there's more people in your attic but who could even keep track at this point...
The fuck do you do then?

First of all, they're not kids.

Second, they'll never get their own house in order just because you give them money.

Open borders is kinda retarded in the fact that it wont stay like that forever. Hell, It wouldn't even last a week. The moment somebody or an organization gets together with a sizable force they'll be able to claim their own territory and you can't do SHIT about it unless you have an army that's stronger than theirs.

There is only one question about immigration that matters. How many immigrants. If you have controls, you can put a number on that. If you don't the answer is all of them.
If I was a farmer, with a field that can hold 5 cows. A friend says to me I have 5 cows I can not look after you look after them. I say as a favour, because I am nice I will. My field now has 10 cows, then another friend does the same.
How do I explain to the law why I have committed an act of animal cruelty or why they should let me keep animals again because frankly I am a shit farmer. Practicality over emotion, every time.

burn the whole thing to the ground?

No. How do I know he won't try to kill me out of revenge for the previous tenants murdering his family? Something I had nothing to do with in the first place. I would give him some food aid and send him on his way.

>little boy from next door
>previous tenants killed his family

Nope. Kid's story doesn't add up.

Clearly a trick to have his friends rob me.

Maybe the inferior countries should learn how to fucking collect fresh water, lest we all turn into starving husks here because we're overrun with subhumans.

Fuck that, he can starve. And who told you I'm feeding him through the mail slot? I never gave him shit. Probably my dumbass liberal daughter got suckered into doing it because of some inane crap she read on Buzzfeed, now she's got this entitled little shit and probably all 70 of his "child refugee" brothers sniffing around our porch. Next time one of them comes around I'm sticking my shotgun barrel through the mail slot, see how he likes that. Emaciated little shit.

Eke

How manlets can even compete?

Hey bigclive.

With a fucking big gun.

If it was up to me, no.

>Besides, this isn't the misdeeds of the few.

There's only a handful of people making these shitty policies in comparison to the general population.

>Democracy is literally majority rules.

And that's why democracy is bad. Democracy is a system where 51% of a population can force its decision onto the remaining 49% of that population. Democracy is LITERALLY mob rule. Democracy is the tyranny of the majority.

"finger a few quavers through the letterbox"

What the actual fuck is this language?