California bans students and public workers from state-funded trips to anti-LGBT states

archive.is/hU2ej

HOMOPHOBES BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Just weeks after Donald Trump’s controversial “Muslim travel ban” was imposed and then lifted by judges, the state of California has implemented its own travel ban, which bars state-funded travel to “anti-LGBT states”.

The new law was issued by the Californian Department of Justice and is titled: “Prohibition on state-funded and state-sponsored travel to states with discriminatory laws”.

The document says the law is necessary to comply with the state’s existing government code which says that “California must take action to avoid supporting or financing discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people”.

The states in question are: Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee.

Police, public health workers, and lawmakers are exempt from the ban, but all other “state agencies, departments, boards, authorities and commissions” are banned from spending state money on travel to the four states.

The law also specifically states that the legislation refers to representatives of the University of California and also California State University.

As such, students are the main group affected by the law, as money earmarked for universities can no longer be used to transport students to events such as undergraduate conferences and sports meetings.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Gra6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Mississippians don't want half of the people from California coming here anyway.

Isn't this an own-goal? How can California corrupt the patrician states if it does not send missionaries?

Are they going to ban travel to anti LBGT countries too?

>when you're fisting your girlfriend and your had comes out covered in blood, bile and spit. LGTBfist.jpg

fucking heterophobes

How about Saudi Arabia? Could they still travel to Saudi Arabia?

>sports meetings

They're called games

>Commiefornia
>Freedom

A homoban, is a good idea. Lets try to restrict homos from travelling out of their safespaces.

They should encourage all businesses in the state to stop doing business with companies from these states too.

They're all high and mighty until it hits their pocketbook.

Cut off the Colorado River and all out of state sources of water.
Seal the borders.
Watch the state burn in 6 months.

So Californians don't have the right to free movement in their own Nation that they are a citizen of...

I don't see how this is the same as banning non-citizens from entering your nation.

It's like they are trying to find ways to cut funding to certain things for petty reasons so they can redistribute the money towards some other kind of programs

State of Jefferson when?

I kinda hope Trump lets California slide into hell to set an example for the rest of the cucks.

Well it looks like debate teams and similar mental arenas will have to miss out on California's influence. You're loss USA.

>State sponsored

That just means they can't do it on the government dime stupid leaf

What this means is that any committee of some college event will probably think twice about having that event in those states. It's pretty genius if there are actual events these states could miss out on. It will be even worse when other states jump on board. Call us "commiefornia" all you want, but it won't change the fact that Cali runs this fucking country.

Join the Official /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Gra6g

I can't wait until Trump cuts all federal research funding to UC

>lawmakers are exempt from the ban

Of course they are.

MS doesn't want anyone from CA.

Stay away. Keep your tranny laws away.

MS Governor stands with Trump on enforcing federal immigration laws as well.

So if you shitbags come here, you will get deported anyway.

Too bad you guys are just a bunch of homos though

>I'm gonna make a rule and everyone has to follow it except me

Just like everything in California
All those literal faggots are huge hypocrites

Ban 30 round mags
>Well not for me, my bodyguards, and cops XD
Ban concealed carry
>Lol jk the sherrif gives me a permit but not you plebs XD
Ban "assault rifles"
>Lol jk not for me, the cops, and whoever else ai say XD

California needs to be razed to the ground

"You're loss USA"
If you are (You're) representative of California's influence on mental arenas, I would consider that a good thing.

>inb4 muslims not going to California because they're homophobic as hell

Does this effect athletics? Two are sites for NCAA tournament games.

Yup
Guess now they have to relocate, maybe to California :)