Fuck sake Sup Forums. We had her on the fucking ropes! we won the battle. And then someone took it too far...

Fuck sake Sup Forums. We had her on the fucking ropes! we won the battle. And then someone took it too far. And now she gets all the fucking media attention that she so desperately wanted. Yes i know the idea was to trigger her but calling out her dead child was too far and once again we are made to look like the bad guys and labelled as "trolls". No one is paying any attention to the fucking poll or her comments on Alzheimer

this is why we are still seen as a group of trolls

the newsbeat is for fags also it's good to been as trolls gives us cover

yeah i know newbeat sucks, other sites are reporting the same, but everyone who isnt aware of what happens only sees this story

Why are people so fucking cruel?

Will she get gibs for being a veteran?

It's just the vocal minority I think.

This whore is a fucking joke, puts up a poll then deletes it when she doesn't get the result she wants. She can fuck off.

She's the one who advocates importing millions of rapists. She's the cruel one.

yep but because everyone heckled her for a stillbirth, no one will remember that

(((PTSD)))

>highjacked
your sure this isn't some very good troll account?

this old playbook hasn't really worked in a long time. remember the literally who's? nobody else does either. turns out you can only tap the broader audience for so much sympathy when you've already got a name and an income.

>attacked online

it's just a bunch of numale orbiters larping as neo nazi trolls. Anyone who's been in the Internet more than a week can see this

The kid killed himself, wrapped his own chord around his neck.

You expect pol to ignore this after putting up such a shitty poll?

nah that 22000 vote poll seems legit, if anything its photoshopped maybe? I have not checked the account.

(((BBC)))

>implying the media wouldnt make her the victim anyway

Stop appeasing libs

P.S. everyone knows lily is a cunt.

were you the one that posted that response yesterday? it got featured on the bbc news story kek

You're a retard if you think they'll ever be on our side.

>voting on a public poll
>hijacked

The same thing happened with that other liberal dumbass, Takei.
Every day my absolute disgust for liberals grow.

well done boiz

>PTSD = something happened and it makes me sad, now gib

She's apparently fucked off Twitter for a bit, so I'd say "we" won.

false flag by shareblue crew

yeah well "Dennis" has taken over (basically her trying to take the hate away from her and letting someone else take it).

For anyone wanting to get involved the standard comment is: "hi Dennis. whats it like raising your wifes boyfriends kids?"

>oh noes guyes!
>somebody said mean things on Twitter!
>now the media doesn't like us!
I don't think you know the name of this game.

Remember when she told that story about how Alfie would take shits when she was showering and she was grossed out by how huge his cock was? That was a good story.

Just a reminder that if you have not served on the front lines in military combat, or been raped, you do not have PTSD.

>when you get hijacked by the other side because they have a different opinion

Democracy, everybody.

Yes, you guys fucked up, Sup Forums will never recover after this.

As it should be. You're forgetting where you are, turning into Anonymous 2.0 faggots.

i know, what a fuckup.

Has anyone sent her this pepe on twatter yet?

DO IT

every tweet in now being recorded. if you want to do it then be our guest

>we

Sup Forums is a board of peace. whoever did this should be ashamed of themselves

>le MY PTSD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS meme

>this is why we are still seen as a group of trolls
Oh gawd, trolls? On Sup Forums? Are you sure you're not confusing us with those dastardly people over at ebaumsworld?

>implying this is a bad thing

A reputation for chaotic evil keeps the normies out so we can maintain our identity.

BUMP

Lol she looks like a tranny there.

its obviously slack saying that shit about her dead kid, but she turned jumped on the victim card pretty quickly after we turned her poll around.

it was hilarious and wish i could have seen her reactions as we made it to 51%. the poll was fucking pathetic and she disgusts me as a person.

Shut up, nerd. Trolling isn't about your agenda. It isn't about winning some debate about first world problems. Tired of you beta millennial cucks thinking internet mischief is about making a difference.

This user was fucking savage though, kek

>complains when liberals get their way
>glad that no one takes Sup Forums seriously

It's been done.

hardly anyone said anything about the stillbirth, its was just one guy really

fuuuckinellll

I liked the "who is worse for europe. lilly allen or hitler" poll

What was the poll about?

Brutal.

BRB goys, gonna drop some steel rain on this turbocunt.

>When your mum's a self absorbed leftist

>Why are people so fucking cruel?
It was a leaf that made the worst of the dead babby cracks on her twatter, something about hanging it's self with the umbilical because it knew she was a piece of shit. I laughed my sides sore

To be honest a stillbirth is pretty traumatic

>chord

it's just the standard old-media playbook again. ignore the poll and remind everyone the internet is full of "vile trolls" so you should stay offline and buy The Sun.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

BBC doesn't mention the poll or the white guilt, colour me surprised.

Damn.

Bbc doing the fake news yet again.

We have the screencaps of her attacking everyone, demonising the old, calling for their death and being racist.

We could easily show them up over this.

Frankly, the only right I am fighting for is my right to say abusive, hateful shit on the Internet with absolute impunity. If you're saying to win ground in the struggle, I have to forego saying abusive, hateful shit on the Internet, I do not see the purpose of the struggle to begin with.

Poo in loo

Eh, I've been shot at in the military. No big whoop to me.
Got ina bad car wreck last year, still nervous as shit behind the wheel, heart rate starts pounding in certain driving situations if a car gets too close to me.
PTSD is all a matter of your mind remembering traumatic events and triggering the fight or flight mechanism of your nervous system.
With that said what happens to your nervous system during a miscarriage? Absolutely fucking nothing. Being sad about something doesn't trigger PTSD.

We're the man behind the curtain. Puppets are easy to create and drop when no longer useful.

plus she was bitching about white guilt and everything is old ppls fault and how muslims r the goooddd goys.

This is a good thing faggot. You want normies coming here? You think normies are going to try and understand / empathize / support us at all? Normies despise us for even supporting Trump, Farage et al. They already think we are scum.

>eggs
>responsible for brexit and trump
lel

>every poll that doesn't go my way was highjacked by the alt-right

>for you

There are a whole bunch of other situations that can cause PTSD. Murder/Abuse/Torture/Severe Illness/Witnessing extreme events/War(being involved in not just serving in)/Accidents/Terrorism and a boat load more.

Traumatic stress does not just equal rape and military service, there are hundreds of possible situations that are far more traumatic that either of those.

smoking and drug use are still potential causes of premature labour FWIW. it's harsh but not necessarily wrong.

yeah I have them too. but no one cares because of these comments. the media dont care about that story, they just want the "the internet is a scary place and we should limit the speech on it!" story

Don't you understand they only want their fans that agree with everything they say to vote in their polls

Like fuckin hell, i dont like her views but shes still a person

They just can't believe that other peoples opinions are valid also and thus anything that doesn't fit into their echo chamber is null, trolls and liars.
The right wing are all terrible, horrid nazis who just want everyone dead and nothing else.

Thanks.

>yeah it got highjacked by alt right trolls and eggs, just like Brexit and Trump

She's literally admitting that so-called 'alt right trolls and eggs' have enough power to influence major world events. kek

also; the pepe that i understand was sent her way right after that

>controversial person
>post about dead babby on the internet
>shocked that it is used as fodder

Is it 1995?

remember everyone, Sup Forums, a small website of (what tekai described as) "basement dwelling virgin" was able to swing the entire US election.

..wait...thats true...people have acknowledged that we changed the US election!

I would have liked to see the selfie of her wafflestomping the stillborn down the drown. I'll wait til the next fappening.

Fuck this, no one cares about a millionairess pop singer that can't sing.
There's no war on lilly allen, this is a shill thread that will probably pop up on the bbc as evidence she is under attack.

That's ridiculous and cruel. How dare you.

>she pickled it and uses it as a dildo for her massive cunt

>Is it 1995?
In 1995 this shit was comment place, usenet and IRC were brutal, but no one had thin skin, if they did they just left and cried in private I assume.

im posting all her dumb tweets as screenshots. I watched the whole thing happen. i think she is fucking dumb. i was merely pointing out that we won, and then people pushed too far and now we have lost.

>comment
*common

no twatter for cunts to get "PTSD" from though

We are newfag, go back to pleddit

What do you get by just trolling?

Noone cares about newsbeat, noone cares about Lily Kikeface, shine a light on her and expose her 10 hours lie

>No one is paying any attention to the fucking poll
and this is why BBC is VERY fake news

It's worse, because unlike CNN (who aren't even pretending anymore) or Fox (who never really pretended), BBC is still attempting to pretend it's neutral, unbiased, totally not a multikulti globalist dick-sucking organization, etc. Well, at least they're showing their colors more and maybe some bluepilled normies will be able to pick up on it.

I've not been on /pol since the US election.

This looks fucking morbid.

You little autistic rascals you, picking on celebrities. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

We have nothing to lose, faggot. That's why we get away with so much bullshit.

>What do you get by just trolling?
lulz faggot

Lulz