Transgender teenage wrestler wins Texas state championship

reuters.com/article/us-texas-lgbt-wrestler-idUSKBN165052

I wonder what it feels like to get beat up by a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fZcc6mLg5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah a juiced to the tits girl, plus tbqh it would feel very awkward competing with a woman since you wouldn't want to grope anything accidentally

Read the article. He/she/it wrestled in the girl's championship.

Not fair at all

I would break her in half if Iwas allowed as much gear as her

It's a female to male transgender competing in the girls competition. Basically she's a girl on steroids beating up other girls.

Dunno. Ask the actual girls who got beat up by this tranny.

We had a girl who competed with guys in my state.
There weren't enough girls to compete at that time.
Guys didn't have an issue competing with her either.
She wasn't a dyke, she wasn't "manly". She did grow up on a farm though.

Girl, actually. She has a pussy.

No it's a guy who identifies as a girl. He has a pee pee

Weakling beta, even tho she's on gear so she can pretend to be a boy, I'd still destroy her.

That ref looks so disgusted with the world but he's trying not to show it.

>girl juiced up with roids and testosterone beats all other girls
Yeah no shit, not only that, the kid also seems dedicated to the sport so theyre getting the most potential a girl could have and it's showing its obvious success rate.

I really am waiting for the day when these people finally abolish male/female sports gaps and women's sports dies forever, there will be the occasional exception like this kid but they will still never be on top.

She wrestles in the women division you idiot.

She is a woman, taking testosterone to transition to "male", but wrestles in women's division.

So she is just a female wrestler on steroids.

"High school athlete Mack Beggs, a teenager who is transitioning from female to male"

ass/hips like that she thinks she'll ever pass for a dude?

Read the article, nigger

Chick dressed like a dude won championship for chick's

What i don't get is why they don't drug test on state level massively pumping test would be peds
Same as steroids

bump

A girl roided out on testosterone beats the ever living shit out of other girls not on testosterone to the surprise of absolutely no one with a brain.

Nope this story has been all over the internet and Sup Forums for the past couple days. She's a biological female making a male transition with hormones.

This is fucking hilarious

NO, she trained hard and won. face it when she fights boys. she will destroy them

nothing wrong with being transgender

fucktard

We need more of this. Seriously.

Women's sport is going to be absolutely fucking decimated by trannies coming into it from all directions and it's going to be hilarious.You only had to watch the ractions of the proper female Olmpyians after the 800m final at the last Olympics when the three he-shes took all the pdium places; they were fucking seething. Four years of training for nothing.

I want as many trannies as possible in women's sport.

This nigger gets it, nothing will red pill professional women athletes and their fans more than this

>a teenager transitioning from female to male

Fuck thing gay earth. This shouldn't even be a thing.

It must suck to so confused by the world and by your parent(s) that you make horrible life altering decisions that destroy your body at puberty, then are constantly held up as both a hero and a villain, and to know any physical success is just a byproduct of your screwed up biology.

I feel sorry for the kid. What a world we live in.

>girl allowed to roid beats other girls

Seriously. Just watch this and watch how upset Lynsey Sharp is about the fact she can't just call them men.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fZcc6mLg5c

My fucking sides.

Pic related is the three hermaphrodites that can first, second and third.

>be 5'2"
>be 110 lbs
>child bearing hips
>Choosing to be a wide hipped manlet instead of a cute muscle grill

Sad day.

if she has changed sexe, she must have injected hormones which is considered cheating

bet she was a demon in the sack

A secret man, ya.

Christ, that was such a fucking sham. I feel bad for her and the rest of the girls who were training for years for this moment only to lose to a bunch of tranny niggers.

but if she identifies as a guy shouldn't she compete with them instead of the girls?

Plus she's pretty roided by the looks of it

Of course it's cheating. It would be the same as a guy taking steroids or any number of other performance enhancing drugs.

But this is the age we live in now. Instead of calling her out on an obvious rule violation they let her compete anyways so they don't have to face the social backlash.

She's wrestling against girls. It thinks it's a boy.

That Thing is cheating.
Men are stronger than women.

why are shitstain colored IDs from america dumb as shit?

I wouldn't know. She was an adopted darkie, and definitely too big for my taste, so probably.

>wants to be a man
>wants to wrestle

okay hunny i will wrestle you, you can be my little twink squeezetoy and i will bearhug you into submission

>On steroids
>win competition
We would have thought...

>definitely too nig for my taste
ftfy

It's a girl just taking some HGH and who knows what else her doctor prescribed into her transition into a """"""""male""""""".

Basically juicing but it's ok.

Thanks for correcting the record.

What's your problem, Muhammad?

Exactly "it"
Thats what it is,an "it"

It's going to be damned funny when every single female olympic record is owned by someone that used to be a male. wonder how these liberal progressive feminists will feel after that?

"""Women's sports""" will be dominated by men who can't win against men so they cut their dicks off.

There should be men's, women's, and eunuch's leagues.

of better yet maybe they should just stop doing the olympics completely

This is the future of wrestling, ladies and gentlemen
>inb4 getting called a shitlord for just including 2 genders
a girl on high testosterone therapy beats the shit out of girls with a lower testosterone count, wins and it's celebrated because...why? she's unnaturally stronger than her opponents.

All sport athletes in the future will justify steroid use in competition because they're "transitioning"

A fucking disgrace to fair play, to sport, to equality.

Fuck this shit.

It was a girl's tournament so I'm sure they're used to it

I know her. What do you fags want to know?

It was a girl, turned "into" a guy that beat up girls.
Learn to read OP.

That's a girl. Who shoots up testosterone. Somebody molested her and her parents are psychotic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

I've decided that I'm going to self identify as a woman and try out for woman's volleyball. I'm really looking forward to the locker room.

How about they just stop letting trannies compete? That would be great.

So a girl on steroids beat up other girls?

What a surprise.

Trannies are not only disgusting body mutilators, they are also bad sportsmanship as topping on the cake.

I'd jam my fingers inside her cunt and arse holes and manipulate her like a bowling ball.
Pretty sure there is no rule against that.

Also, punch her in the tits, sensitive areas.

How big is her clit with the roids?

Interesting.

A related video with another runner, Shannon, states clearly that shemales shouldn't be allowed to compete against women.

how much does she hate boys/girls?
To what gender is she sexually attracted?
does she get bullied?

EUNUCH LEAGUE DEATHMATCH

Tonight! Davella VERSUS Jimette!

A FUCKING MACHETE

ITT : idiots.

> that is a guy with a dick beating up girls.
>because he likes to wear dresses he got to argue he can fight on the girls team and what do you know he almost killed most of them.

I-is she...dare I say it?

wtf is that real, wtf is everyone taking crazy pills? They are dudes!

>Anonymous
Yes he is /ourguy/ male to female tranny fighting on the girls team.

>she
and yes

better than steroids, take testosterone !

Marxism in action, i hope this kind of shit will enter the history books.

even funnier is he isn't taking any drugs just wears dresses. and didn't want to wrestle the guys.

> for everyone that is confused It has a penis and beats up on women.

He was Born Male and still is.

The gold medal winner was originally ordered to be on testosterone suppressing hormones when it was shown that her test levels naturally were higher than women who roided.

She also has testicles.

She's not a tranny though - However ALL THREE of the medal winners are legit intersex. Which is why they have so heavily dominated the field.

Won't be long until men are competing though.

Wait. I thought they wanted to compete in competitions that match their gender identity.

Wouldnt this person want to compete against men? If you think you're a man, why are you going around beating up women?

Because he was Born a man and everyone was so retarded they said "yes you can finger fuck the girls and grope them as a sport!"

>Go look at the complaints against HIM.

this kills the equality shit

But it's the opposite, it's a girl who thinks she's a man so she's roided out. And suddenly it's ok because doctors prescribed it.

This comment is so fucking hilarious. An Arab who is clearly a fag because he would be ok groping men and not women is intimidated by a woman wrestling when they can't even drive cars where he lives. Amazing.

Nope born a male no treatment just being a sly dog and groping the girls.

>Then making them bleed it seems.

It's FTM tranny, it has a vagina, it will forever and always be a she. That aside, she's probably jacked on test or has unatural test production, she won't ever be allowed to compete outside ameteur levels.

But yeah it's a she.

Imagine fucking it.
In public it puts on a fake voice, acts cocky and brash to attempt to emulate real boys - pinnocchio complex.
In private, under the sheets, this thing would be totally submissive, soft skinned, smell like a girl, be naturally small of frame and be desperate to feel like a woman and yield.
Her hot, tight little pussy, untouched - her soft feminine moans escaping as you penetrate her.

After a few weeks she'd forget to take her pills and the oestrogen would rush back in, giant tits forming in a matter of months. Swollen behind and pink puffiness inflating her mons.

And all because the lady loves, Milk Tray.

Not dudes.

Literally real Intersex.

Dick, balls and vag.

They made a choice early on to go with women, so the dick is lopped off (if they had it - sometimes they just have testicles).

So they produce a ton of test - same as a male. Usually they take suppressing medication and they end up like women, but this one went to court to fight for the right to compete without taking the suppressing drugs, which is why the other female competitors were so pissed off - When it was on suppressants that brought it's test down to the high end of the female range it was losing races.

where did you get this from? The article says it's a female to male

If you are born male that doesn't mean you have a vagina.

>He is MTF but won't have any proceedures done and just wants to shower with the girls and use their locker room to get changed with them, Cut the Guy some Slack.

All the other threads about it.

>Broaden your search parameters this ain't reddit fucko.

Nope. It's a girl who roided and competed against other girls.

>she won't ever be allowed to compete outside ameteur levels
Trans can and do compete at professional and Olympic levels

kinda gross

Testicles should be removed.
Then they can race.

Likewise if you are born as an abo you don't have the intelligence of a human.

You're wrong.

It's a CHICK, who wants to be a DUDE, who is taking hormones, and was refused to be allowed to fight against males.

People are saying this is proof that "it" should not be fighting other girls, but should be competing against boys.

They'll probably just make it so that transgendered people can only compete against each other.

Can't be bothered, you got source or not?

Its called penis envy