What was wrong with Donald Trump saying, "You think our country is so innocent?"

What was wrong with Donald Trump saying, "You think our country is so innocent?"

It's true.

We have a President of these United States who is acknowledging injustices caused by the US, in the name of US, in the past.

Why did this make millions of Americans' heads explode? Why was it THAT confusing? Why do they not agree with him?

they are so up their asses with anti-trump rethoric they cant see

>shitlibs constantly call America evil
>President admits that America isn't innocent
>shitlibs criticize him for it
This doesn't make any sense.

It was a humble moment more than anything, didn't really shock me tho.
Anything Trump says or does generates leftist outrage.

He said a thing, therefore it's wrong.

Trump
>the sky is blue, and grass is green
Liberals
>it doesn't have to be that way shitlord! Your racist against clouds and Bermuda grass! Your assuming no one is color blind! Your an ableist!

Some were just mad because he wouldn't outright call Putin a killer. They wanted that soundbyte

American politics has devolved into Red vs. Blue. No one really gives a fuck about the actions or statements. They just care that it's not their guy doing it.

>Obama does something
>Blues love it and reds hate it
>Trump does the same thing
>Blues scream bloody murder and Reds applaud

This post really, really, really made me ponder.

Because they've been taught to believe the US is right and Russia is evil.

Which is sad, because even pro-US intellectuals can't see their own bias.

You don't see what's wrong with that?
He skirted around the entire issue of Putin being a terrible person and said "You think our country is so innocent?" as if that somehow absolves Putin of his crimes. Putin invading and violating another country's sovereignty, sponsoring terrorism and killing the opposition is fine because the US did some coups in the past. This is literally fucking grade-school tier arguing - "B-but he/we/I did it too!"
Yeah, you think if I went out and raped some fucking newborn babies in the hospital and then just pointed the finger to other people who had done that in the past, that would make it fine?

For some reason Leftists think they can win the Blue Dog Democrats back by acting all Patriotic after three decades of REEEE THE COLD WAR WAS EVIL AND WRONG COMMUNISM IS GOOD FUCK AMERICA WE ARE #ONEWORLD

Good things we have radical centrists like you who are smart enough to see through this

I don't like trump. Think he's probably a fraud. Anyway, he was right about that statement. What is amazing is the level of retarding done by people who hate trump.

>media has never done anything wrong
>America has never done anything wrong
>Proof
>Trump said they did do something wrong

They are being retarded. Same as the republican retarded loyalists who hated obama care, but liked the affordable care act. They hate it because of the label. Trump said it... must be the opposite.

>blow up our own twin towers
>get mad at Putin for claiming land he already owned

It's true, but.. well.. what you Ghana do..

Trump is right.
Regular americans have been blinded for the freedom and because we wuz good to not to see that everything is not black and withe.
Every president have known it, Trump is the first one who saying it on public and liberas blindly disagree, because we wuz goood and stuff.
Middle east has been allways ustabel, but USA really did make it worse buy openly going there, then middle east stated to go nuts.
Nor the Russians are good or bad for everything. But american media creates pictuve good vs. bad, America vs. Russia or who ever.

>Putin invading and violating another country's sovereignty, sponsoring terrorism and killing the opposition is fine because the US did some coups in the past
The USA did all of those things within the last 4 years.

I'm not a centrist. I just recognize reality, frogboy.

>Obama bans immigrants from the Middle East in 2011
>Blues say nothing
>Trump does the same thing in 2017
>All hell breaks loose

>Obama bans Fox News from press conferences in 2009 due to Fox continually shitting on everything
>Blues applaud and Reds outcry
>Trump bans a few media organizations for the same reason
>Blues scream and shout while Reds shrug
Few Americans give a shit about actual policy. They only care who is doing it.

Meanwhile the Clintons sold uranium to Russia and no one seems to care.

>US did some coups in the past

You poor sweet child

I am patriotic as fuck, I love my country and wouldn't live anywhere else, but I can guarantee you we did more to fuck up countries than a couple coups in banana republics

It doesn't absolve Putin, but Trump is just doing what he campaigned on. Less NATO. More sovereignty. More beneficial alliances for the US. Eastern Europe is a resource sink from the US, we get nothing from military presence there. I'd rather have foreign policy based on tangible benefits than an ever shifting moral code.

We're not the arbiter of justice, and we have no moral standing to become one. I'm not willing to die in some cuckservative war over cockmeasuring. If you want to take my place, be my guest. But I'm not particularly scared of a country with less aircraft carriers than Italy.

label it, hate it. The fact that you label 'others' so broadly as 'leftists' means you're primed to believe the same bullshit.

This guy explained it

At this point the man could cure cancer and half the country would bitch about it.

>MSM: "Trump is a RACSIT who wants to build a wall!!"

>Obama abstains from UN vote on Isreal

>OH VEY OBAMA BETRAYED ISREAL YOU CANT TELL THEM NOT TO HAVE WALLS

You are right, he could have handled it better. On the other hand, there's no denying the press is only making a fuss because it's Trump. If Obabo had said it, the left would have swallowed his dick whole.

I find it hilarious that Americans get butthurt when Russia reclaims land which was once it's own, when Germany reclaims land which was once it's own, but If America lost California during some war or shit, and 20 years later we reclaimed it I'm sure NO ONE would have a problem with that.

These are the same people that chastise America for invading Iraq. They're consumed by hate. Don't expect them to be consistent.

Wow man, an appeal to moderation. Really made me think. Trump IS a centrist - he's on record as wanting to run as an independent but then some guy(Bill Clinton, kek) told him he could only win as a Democrat or a Republican. Have you heard of Ross Perot?

...Nah, probably not. What you so-called "centrists" never get is that

1. The "middle" of two polar axis isn't always right

and

2. Every pseudo intellectual thinks they're a moderate centrist.

But how can you be in the "middle" of something like censorship? Be in the "middle" of an issue like the right to bear arms? Be in the "middle" of if we should go to war or not? You really can't. When some lazy faggot on the internet says "ME PERSONALLY I THINK BOTH SIDES ARE EQUALLY BAD", they're not actually doing anything, they're literally advocating nothing.

Not really. How can his judgement be justified when the US foreign policy has increased tensions between them both and destabilised Middle Eastern countries. Obama loved his drones which has resulted in the deaths of millions. Neither country really has the moral highground and both can be described as killers. I doubt he was legitimising the US or Russia and their questionable acts.

>wanting people to look at policy instead of red vs. blue makes you a pseudo-intellectual or a centrist
Son of a bitch, stop this strawman

>m-muh strawman
Again, a so-called "Centrist" is vague about what he actually wants. It's almost like "Centrists" don't have ANY set beliefs and nebulously exploit the fact that picking a side comes with some drawbacks along with benefits!

But it's ok. Both sides are equally bad, right? Why can't we just, like, listen to each other more, man:(

>Putin kills journos
>hastings, webb, breitbart

the reaction is just the manifestation of trump derangement syndrome

you completely missed the whole point. A person who doesn't pick a side doesn't have to be on another side called 'centrist'.

Take sides on individual arguments about issues. Taking sides based on 'your side / their side' is fucking retarded no matter what side you're on.
>sure, a broken clock is right twice a day. But that's fucking all. Rest of the time it's fucking wrong

>is vague about what he actually wants
I was very clear, actually. Perhaps you should learn to read. I agree with the muslim ban. I agree with the statement Trump made in the OP. I agree with the media ban. I don't agree with the hypocrisy of hating a policy just because of who executed it while liking the policy while it was executed under the previous guy. Now, please, tell me more about how I'm a centrist who doesn't have any beliefs because you don't actually have any reading comprehension.

Because America is always right.

Where are the proofs?
rooster.png