WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK ABOUT PJW?

GOOD OR A HACK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HILLURRY CLINTUN UND OBAAMA FUUNDED EYESIS

THE MAYNE STREEM METEOR IS LION AGAYNE

POOT UP OR SHUT THE FOOK UP

He's cool IMO, pretty good starting point for most normies too.

is his every video like this?

TOTal fucking hack - and always a few months behind what's going on.

Meh, he's O.K.

Wish he'd change his video format up a bit though.

His accent is, videos vary, for example, the post election meltdown videos were great, the new PUUT UP OR SHUT THE FOOK UP, not so much.

intellectual powerhouse

His content might be little dumbed down but he's a great guy and his videos are really entertaining.

Cuckservative naive civic nationalist who thinks that IQ is based on your location, not your race
I guess he hasn't realized that US blacks have lower IQ than US whites but hey, WE DEFEATED NAHZEES AND FUCK RAYCISM

MEATIER?

STOP
THE SHILLING
AGAINST PJW
HE REDPILLS THE YOUNGSTERS

Actually he says "OBOMBER" but I can't tell if that's deliberate

Cool guy who knows his shit and knows how to argue factual arguments, unlike Alex Jones who just spouts conspiracy theories and rhetoric.

Good but he needs to try somthing new. Youtube talking faces are a diamond dozen.

He's nothing more than a stereotypical badger.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
if you think he redpills anyone then you're not redpilled yourself

He has a few good videos but for the most part all he does is say obvious shit.

His "truth about Sweden" video was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY WEEK

I'll saygthe same thing I say every time
He shilled for the "alt-right" a lot, got well known off of it, then once Trump was elected and THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA was calling the alt-right neo-Nazis, he caved immediately, said that he and his followers aren't alt-right, the alt-right are evil racists, we're just fun loving pranksters! We're the new-right!

Fucking pathetic. If you're going to shill for your collectivist meme, have the balls to stick with it. Don't crumple the moment the left starts slinging around labels, that's what got us in the position we're in already

SHOT OP MONGOL

He's doing more for the cause than any of you

I can imagine you faggots sitting around a table discussing how to bring down pjw, and you all came up with this fucking face morphing shit lol.

Wrong.

Alt right was a general term for people with mew ideas than typical conservatives.

Then nazi larpers like richard spencer said "oh yeah , i need attention, i am alt right" and ruined the term for everyone.

This objectively a lie.

But regardless, why didn't your boyfriend explain that? Why didn't he say "no, that's not what the alt-right is"?
Instead he crumpled like a wet paper bag and abandoned the label which he'd been shilling for months. All because the left was slinging insults again.

He wasnt only one. Dozens of Trump supporters dropped it. Everyone dropped label after race baiters tried to co-opt movement.

And i wish psw was my boyfiend : (

Firstly "race baiters" started the alt-right. This is objective fact. You can see the use of the term on their faggy forums well before it reached anywhere else. In fact THEY were annoyed at more moderate people co-opting the term. Especially Milo, because he's a gay Jew.

2ndly
>everyone else was doing it!
Fucking grow a pair. If you shill for a movement and think it's being co-opted, tell the people co-opting it to fuck off.
Giving in to the left is how they win. They want to control your behaviour, little by little, decided what words you can't say, what words you HAVE to say, what opinions it's okay to have. You gain literally nothing when they use a nasty label and you decide to distance yourself from the label. It's no different to when they call people sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic etc etc. Tell them to fuck off and engage in real debate

This, he provides the first, subtle step into redpilling normies

>muh gateway pill

Why does he have to stringently deny the Jewish question and the link between race and IQ? If Why can't he simply not talk about them?

Not much better than a basic bitch cuckservative and an incredibly annoying personality to boot

A good goy just like AJ - at least AJ is entertaining and insightful.

MEEETIIIEEER

>POOT UP OR SHUT THE FOOK UP
>POOT UP
>POO IT UP

Nice to see the normal shitposting back instead of being invaded by shills and CTRfags

they will be back im sure they are just resting

Why is it always leafs defending faggots?

He's starting to loose sanity, for no reason

even tho he's on the winning team I can see him shooting up a place soon