Lily Allen BTFO

PWHAHAHA
>bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39095000/lily-allen-was-attacked-online-after-revealing-she-suffered-from-ptsd-after-stillbirth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DLE-cgF0W8
youtube.com/watch?v=xVJkkl_cMfg
youtube.com/watch?v=YUSruA5mJa8
youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/835900089721839616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The roast from yesterday:

Savage AF
Has she killed herself yet?

N-N-N-N-NEXT LEVEL

This took the cake. No one could top this comment

Some guy named Dennis took over her account to block trolls, so likely she had a breakdown.

bitd she had a nice arse.
before she started crying over illegal immigrants on my behalf.

ITT FUCKING HORRIBLE PEOPLE
Jesus christ.
This thread is getting screencapped and submitted to BBC as proof that you are horrible people.
In fact, I am going to help her set up a patreon, and your posts will help me push it over the top.
See you sexist pigs later :)
*Fades away into the night

once IdenTru passes everyone who made such tweets will be fired and shunned by mainstream society

>1 post by this ID

>Lily Alien
Literally who? Can I get a basic gestalt on this bitch and why this is funny?

user just dumped this in another thread

T R I G G E R E D

She looks like a frog.

SAVAGE

*teleports behind you*
*unzips dick*

Jesus Christ

WHAT kind of mutant are you to have a zipper on your dick?

It's a shame, she was qt when younger

Oh boy

BRUTAL

Mid 2000's pop singer.

For some reason she decided to go all political over calais illegal migrants and wept/apologised on behalf of all Brits (who mostly don't want them anyway) that they couldn't come here.

This annoyed a lot of people, who now dislike her when they could put up with her before.

>sets up poll about how evil pensioners are over those wondrous beautiful refugees who never hurt anyone
>poll begins showing her fans hate the refugees
>claim that it's a vast patriarchy conspiracy
>lashes out at everyone who mocks the shrieking
>triggered so hard they claim they have a mental illness from childbirth half a decade ago, that noone can be mean cuz muh bahbee
>gets roasted
>claims to turn over to a 'friend' (read: publicist)
>publicist begins to threaten to sue everyone who makes mean comments
>publicist loses their goddamn mind begins demanding 'trolls' COME TO ALLEN'S HOME AND REVIEW THE DOCUMENTS

Jesus Christ. Isn't it sad when her pot-smoking never-gonna-do-anything slacker brother is having to support this mess with all that Game of Thrones money after she killed her baby by doing drugs?

How is she so perfect,bros?

EDGE

holy fug that's too much top kek

Pffffffffahahahaaha

HOLY SHIT WHO'S MANS

Hate to be that guy, but this sort of shitposting is unwarranted. Yes, her opinions are fucking stupid, so why not let her know just why her opinions are fucking stupid instead of making fun of her dead baby? This will just make liberals feel more justified if they keep banning alt-right accounts.

I can't believe this is a newsworthy event. I sent some lulzy messages from my real account. Nothing like these glorious bastards luckily. shit was comfy, especially when I read these tweets.
>When your bantz are taken so seriously they write a new article about it the next day.
>mfw

eat dick nigga

They needed something for damage control after her flop of a poll was being pushed for a possible conservative blog/news rush. It could have been anything, this didn't matter one bit.

eat nigga dick nigga

Huh, weird, and here I was thinking that twats like her love to kill children, even advocating abortion to the point where a child takes its first breath.

Hey, her brother is on this show.

A frog whose father didn't give a fuck about her, then took loads of drugs, let itself go completely and then went around with a dead tadpole hanging from it's minge for 10 hours

Yeah, what this guy said Not only that but the migrant she apologized to turned out be an ex-Al Quaeda captain and was confused as to why does that hysteric woman made such a scene.

>>her brother is on this show...

I wonder if she is doing all this SJW posturing because she is no longer the centre of attention....

she looks like she smells bad

It is. She's no longer allowed to talk about the show because she kept using it for attention and lying. Her brother is now cause of HBO. I find it funny that drugs seem to have destroyed her yet she went and shit all over him in a music video for smoking too much pot.

>t. Numale millennial faggot who thinks trolling should achieve goals irl

LILY ALLEN BTFO

SHE WILL NEVER RECOVER

Who was her baby daddy ?

jesus christ im in tears. the absolute madmen

Goddamn holy shit this is insane bantz

>his chord
>implying it's his fault not hers

>chord
Was it a C flat chord?

t. lily allen

I do this stuff for fun, friendo.

Noice

A coke guzzling mediocre pop singer who's trying to encourage getting migrants into Britain

Lily Allen is pretending to be a guy called Dennis and is going after one of ours. We need to counterattack.

>when they could put up with her before.
Really?

She was a feminazi SJW before being a feminazni SJW was cool, most of her songs her about the oppressive white patriarchy

F diminished

B diminished

B for baby

That is quite horrible desu

F for respect

B for Bye

Bdim/F

send/tweet her this

this

if she didnt want people commenting on her pallid progeny she shouldnt have brought it up

>Make a song about your brother airing out his personal stuff for the entire world to know, literally name the song after him to make it obvious
>Can't even handle a little twitter
>Your brother turns out to be much better as an actor than you will ever be as a singer

JUST

C flat is not a real note

It's just B

Not true, depends on the scale

>When you get roasted so bad they write about it on the media

Ok. In this instance, I am talking about the Ab minor scale. Good now, you autistic fuck? ;p

>THEY USE A FUCKING LEAFS BURN OVER MINE
>MINE WAS BETTER REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do liberals take the internet so seriously?

Because they think it's a safe space

Because they just block everyone with a differing opinion then live happily in a fantasy bubble

She actually had the baby killed FYI. It was NOT a "Stillbirth".

Spread this information.

Also, she is apparently having her followers Doxx people.

Fascinating how all of a sudden a MSM "Sympathy" campaign is going on for her.......

Just like what happened with Jones & then Milo got banned from twitter.

They re-use the same playbooks, its really easy to spot.

Is Jenna Jameson the only celebrety who knows how to handle trolls?

She is a Sup Forumstard

If real..

A shining example of why the Social Engineers are mass importing Islamic men to control Western Left women "Empowerment".

wtf i love leafs now

It's pretty bad to attack a person over something so personal and devastating. This is fucked guys.

except for the fact that the Republicans and conservatives do it even more than the liberals. Just STFU idiot

How the fuck is this political? You guys are fucking retarded.

Read:

>banning accounts accomplishes something
no

I wouldn't wish a stillbirth on anyone.
I'm a dad and watched my wife give birth.

What pisses me off about 'celebreties' like Lily Allen is that they do that virtue signalling shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DLE-cgF0W8

Bob Geldof telling our trawlermen to fuck off:
youtube.com/watch?v=xVJkkl_cMfg

And J.K. Rowling:
youtube.com/watch?v=YUSruA5mJa8

I've been homeless, gone hungry for my kids, worked so hard in a day shift and night shift that I collapsed, lost my wife (she died suddenly).
How dare these people lecture us?
There are homeless people on our streets. They need our help.
These celebreties can fuck off.

That's mostly true, but you shouldn't feel like you're doing the right thing for making fun of her and making her feel bad for it. And then expecting everyone to feel the same way you do. You know it's wrong, and you do it anyways, and you get mad when you get the reaction you wanted.

Jesus, lol. Pepe really is the perfect meme. You should edit that one into a smug Pepe though.

>Account suspended

Of course.

Could you provide a source or something my dude? I want to believe this but I don't want to be blind.

I'll post it again:

>Lily Allen
Isn't that the same cunt who made a song about her little brother being a stoner nobody before he got a major role on Game of Thrones and surpassed her in fame and fortune in almost every possible facet imaginable?

What a cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

im guessing the song worked though, he got off his ass and did something

What does this have to do with politics? Lily Allen was just some one hit wonder why are people making fun of a tragedy in her life?

>can't roast someone being a dickhead online anymore without the accusation that you're part of some troll cabal

this is a waste of time and another excuse for twitter to censor us again, for a literal nobody.

>raid
>lilly allen

2006 was 11 years ago

Imagine you were fucking her and the ghost of her dead baby started giving you head.

We are literally a troll cabal.

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/835900089721839616

you monsters, you inhumane monsters

Seeing stuff like this makes my day mates

ohmygod

Sitting in your room jerking off and smoking pot is usually just a college-age phase for guys. Besides losing some IQ points, they come out of it alright most of the time.