I want to assassinate the Emperor of Japan

I want to kill him. I want to. My heart won`t rest if I don`t. If he dies, then all my grudge, my pain, my sorrow caused by them will be gone. You don`t know what it`s like to have your country be invaded, oppressed and divide by Japan, You don`t know what it`s like to have your property and heritage taken and grandparents and parents killed and raped by them. I want to kill him. I want to. I want to kill him and his whole family. Why does he has to get acquitted when Mussolini and Hitler got executed. It`s not fair. He and his family gets to live while I live as a low life commoner. Fuck my life. FUCK the Emperor. FUCK the ROYALS, oppressing people at their whim and not thinking the consequence. Fuck. Imma kill him. Imma so kill him

Fuck you

Fuck you also. Vengeance will be mine and my family will be able to sleep in peace

Were your grandparents killed first THEN raped? Asking for research.

yes

is this a fucking jojo reference?

I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of shit.

Do what your ancestors have done so many times in the past already, go buy a katana (ceremonial blade), practice the art of the blade, then when the time is right strike your opponent in the fury of the dragon. Don't forget to severe his head and bring it back as a trophy as well.

jesus christ relax tojo

hahaha epic thread OP, upvoted! xD

Allow me to impregnate your sister and you can live in my stately home as my permanent bartender

Oi fuck off gook, let some Kokoda trail war vet bayonet him

Fuck you

remember in the time of WWII the emperor had very very little political power, it was mostly held and acted by the shogun at the time. Unfortunately for you he is already dead.

waht the fuggg :DDD:)):DD
The people responsible are either dying or burning in hell so just move on, there are more important stuff than chasing after the past

OP, if you actually do it, you need to make it at least as A E S T H E T I C as the last one we had.

I'm going to blow his deranged brains out!

Yeah okay fucking do it then. Jeez.

>steal plane
>BANZAI CHARGE

Do it chink fagget

Look at his smile, while his hands are dirtied with years of world war 2 war crimes passed down from his tyrant father

Yeah yeah, stop being so dramatic and do it already. What is shitposting about it going to accomplish?

An English teacher roleplaying as a Korean.
Saged

why?

Aren't you nips like ZE SMARTES?, why don't you use seaweed and squids and kill him via raw food poisoning?