GO EMMA STONE
GO MEL GIBSON
WHITES WILL WIN AGAIN

I wish I understood the AWOOOOOs

Love the meme, no idea what it means.
10/10 Kawaii

Doesn't Emma Stone hate trump.?

Don't get your hopes up, user

Much like when (IIRC) Halley Berry won her Oscar this year will be a total fix for blacks to win.

Then it was because it was something like 80 years after they snubbed a black actress for best actress and giving it to Haley was a way to atone for that.

This years it is because last years "#oscarsowhite" stunt pulled by that wife of Will Smith. My guess is that this year will be some kind of first for blacks, like

> the most Oscars won by blacks

Or

> the first year no white won a major award (actors / directors / film)

They will find a way to shun white people ever harder this year to atone for last year's ceremony and consequent outrage

btw, thanks for baking user

REMINDER TO RESIST THE ORANGE MENACE

GOOD MORNING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

>wake up
>pour that first cup of delicious Sunday A.M. coffee
>check for any morning Trump tweets, as usual
>that tweet about The Cunt 'wanting' Perez for DNC chair

HOLY FUCK, SENPAIS...WHAT DOES DONALD KNOW THAT WE DON'T?!?

THE CUNT IS STILL CALLING THE SHOTS?!? THE CUNT STILL HAS THAT MUCH POWER?!?!?!?

HOW DO WE GET RID OF THIS FUCKING CUNT?!?

MAGA!!!!!

I've always been a Zionist though.

Commies BTFO

Look at this look of noble steely determination.

Good morning trumpgen, any good news?

What's her endgame?

She does. The other ones are worse.

I prefer the version with Paul Ryan.

rate my waifu pls

Meanwhile Winston Churchill would be arrested for hate speech and kicked out of politics if he was around today

Isn't Joe a "Republican"?
What is he resisting?

is that what he said to the network director to keep his time slot?

I can't tell if that tweet is pro-Trump or anti-Trump.

>News show
>Dem voters: We're sick of the establishment... the party is divided. We want less establishment - and we're given more.
>Dem mayor: That's not right... we're not divided. We're sick of Trump. It's all his fault. Trump is the only problem. We are unified.

The Democrats are fucked.

Hitler was a zionist

Why do lefties always misinterpret 1940's people's quotes?

Joe resists by drinking Starbucks and going home at noon every day.

Nice to see concern shilling working against our adversaries instead of against us

People here should wise up and do that instead of overt trolling. Infiltrate their nests and post pessimistic statements like these.

How big of a deal is this demexit and fucking over the party members that pay attention?

It's like they don't want to win anything in 2018. It's like they want to be a coastal party. Dems have a hard time getting voters to midterms normally, now their base is more passed off and divided for 2018 and 2020.

(you) god-tier trolls

Oh good because they haven't done enough calling for half their possible moviegoing audience to be punched, they should keep this up for awhile. That'll sell more tickets for sure

any new plebbit tears? I refuse to visit that website for blood pressure reasons.

Is she korean?

the funniest part is that the establishment is 100% right to keep these fucking crazies in their corner

Thats the ironic thing about all this

Is pure autism.

They literally can't win in 2018, no matter what they do

This shows how insane the Libs have become. Amazing to see how trump has broken them.

They're catching onto it because a lot of fucktards using their main reddit accounts that have posted on The_Donald and they check post histories.

Though it does create some dissent, a lot of legitimate Bernie supporters are being labelled as Trump trolls and they feel the need to defend themselves.

>Japanese commies outraged
Oh no, whatever will we do?

>demexit
It looks like another round of screeching from them. They don't have the guts to form a new party. Especially now that Bernie bent the knee to Perez.

Meanwhile Trump just put Churchill back in the oval office

Pretty big deal. The 2018 elections were already rigged against incumbent Democrats in the first place. Any splintering that occurs will weaken them further. When Trump delivers on making the economy stronger and not becoming Hitler, Republicans will have enough seats in the Senate to propose and pass their own constitutional amendments.

That's brutal

Honestly don't get rid of her.

At this point the DNC is fucked no matter what they do. If they go with Bernie and his wing they'll get a fucking black Hamas supporting Muslim running things and "lel what is supply x demand" economics.

On the other hand if Hillary and her wing get what they want, the Dems continue to be an obvious front for corporate power, and the exact kind of corruption that drove Bernie voters away from the polls or into Trump's arms will continue.

Never interrupt the enemy while they're making a mistake. But most important of all remember, Evan McMullin never raped a girl in Utah in 2004.

They've always been insane because leftism is satanic. It's just now exposed. The mask has come off.

> It's like they don't want to win anything in 2018.

See and pic related

There are only 8 republican senators seats going up in 2018. They can't get the two thirds majority (66 seats) to impeach the president. Their best case scenario for them is 56-44 if they win all Republican seats while losing none, it is not even a filibuster proof majority.

They have 23 seats up in the chopping block plus two independents so their worst case scenario is a 77-23 republican majority. They would cease to be a national party tho if that ever happened.

My take, going by the states they have on the chopping block, is that republicans will be at least 4 extra seats from the democrats, along with 1 democrat senator (W-Va) and 1 independent (Angus, ME?) switching to republican.

>reps can play in the rust belt, florida. north dakota, etc.
>dems can only maybe take Nevada
Sad!

Disgusting desu.

I'm sure that intern resisted as much as she could.

Hard to find some, most of the Bernouts are keeping to their own echo chamber subreddits. Most of the fighting was done on the Politics megathread and it's kind of over now, it's been running for like 15 hours.

To be fair, it's difficult to form a viable new party. Trump himself realised that when he signed the pledge to back the Republican candidate during the primaries.

The energy of the progressives was largely expended on Bernie, and once he crashed and burned they just about ran out of fuel. Ellison was their last hope to take over an existing party that already has money and supporters.

I don't even undestand how Montana and North Dakota are Democrat

Those seats are 100% lost

>Republicans will have enough seats in the Senate to propose and pass their own constitutional amendments.
Haha time to amend the 14th

Joe is Joe

Did Evan McMullin rape and murder a girl in Utah in 2004?

he wished perez "good luck" yesterday

i don't know, is he a republican?

Awo

And that's why you have no-go zones and bombs in your airports.

It's funny with Putin because he's actually small. I don't know what you're trying to do here Trump is 1,90

Yep, and ironic that they can't come out and just say it because, you know, hate speech

Mini Trump is cute!

No, I specifically said that Evan McMullin did NOT rape a 6 year old girl behind a Salt Lake City Home Depot in 2004. Don't spread salacious rumors.

What's your problem Thailand? Trump not fascist enough for you?

ha ha ha
this meme is sooooo funny

Trump acutally really tall.

Has Joe disavowed this?

Jill Stein and Green Party really sucks at self promotion.

She even has less twitter followers than Mcmuffin. How is that possible?

It's different for Americans. They are so cucked by (((them))) that they are PAYING to support their mere existence because their (((media))) tells them to.

people voting straight ticket republican/democrat is a very recent thing

To be fair, I think a lot of the Mcmuffin followers are just Sup Forumsacks who like to dump his new tweets on here.

She has no corporate backing. Also, she doesn't have much of a cause beyond "being progressive", but numerically there are many more progressives affiliated with Democrats than with the Green Party.

it's a hashtag that makes losers feel like they're doing something

now if you excuse me it's time to post more wolfgirl pics in a long-running thread to feed power to a president

The green party is a front for her stealing political donations for her and her friends to live off.

Lefties have all the force of MSM behind them. We have the common people behind us.

We shall oppose the force of Lügenpresse. Let them try to oppose the force of the people.

DRUMPF BTFO

>Evan McMullin never raped a girl
>McMuffin have never touched a girl
I believe this

They've been indoctrinated since they will children by activist education policies and grand rewritings or omissions regarding political history

Do you think any of these SJWs know that JFK visited Hitler's Germany pre-ovens and thought it was fucking great? Or that FDR and Mussolini had a genuine bromance?

>Why do lefties always misinterpret 1940's people's quotes?
they been told they are historically right.
i kid you not.

Here's another reason why they might be doomed

thirdway.org/report/why-demography-does-not-equal-destiny

It's a long read but it's worth it.

The DNC have a small window of opportunity to get their shit together and it's not looking good

Will they complete each others sentence?

>true conservatives
>go to cnn
really makes you think

When will these two fuck off and retire?

>many, many fags on Sup Forums have appealed to Lord Kek for The Cunt's death since she was the Dem nominee last year
>she refuses to die because she's protected by Lucifer and worships him, as was revealed in that important, atomic-bomb redpill The Sleepy Negro Doctor dropped @ the GOP convention last summer
>shows no signs of going away

I've wanted her dead for years, even before 2016...aren't we entertained enough @ this point watching her lose again and again??

It's time for The Cunt to head home to the Eternal Lake of Fire to be with her master

Prediction:
Republicans take Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri.
Dems take Nevada.
Republicans could also take Florida, Maine, Virginia and Minnesota, whilst Dems have chances in Arizona and Texas. Overall it's not looking good for the Democrats though.

yeah, but let's be fair. they did give us this

DELET THIS

Yup. We've tried to meme her death countless times. She's still being protected by moloch for now.

Using smug chibi Trump when?

>Similarly the fact has obviously escaped Mr. Roosevelt’s notice that Palestine is at present occupied not by German troops but by the English; and that the country is undergoing restriction of its liberty by the most brutal resort to force, is being robbed of its independence and is suffering the cruelest maltreatment for the benefit of Jewish interlopers.

>The Arabs living in that country would therefore certainly not have complained to Mr. Roosevelt of German aggression, but they are voicing a constant appeal to the world, deploring the barbarous methods with which England is attempting to suppress a people which loves its freedom and is merely defending it.

Hitler was a Zionist at first until the damn Arab asked him to stop sending them so many Jews, then he changed his tune.

Some people are starting to wise up to the Zionist poisoning.