At the local pub with a couple of mates

>at the local pub with a couple of mates
>they're meeting up with a couple of friends back from uni
>having a laugh and getting on with them
>politics inevitably comes up
>they're saying how Trump is bad and how they've met Muslims who're friendly
>after biting my tongue for 10ish minutes my mate who know's I'm more to the right laughs and asks me what I make of it
>I point out what happened in Germany and across Europe
>the two girls look at me like I just cut off a kittens head
>they say I can't seriously be blaming all Muslims because of a few isolated attacks
>I point out that a large minority of Muslims in Europe felt indifferent or supported the attacks and the Muslims they know at uni who drink and smoke don't follow the Quran and can't be considered proper Muslims
>they get visibly upset and say that people like me are trash and I'm dangerous to society, they point out Jo Cox
>I shake my head and walk off to hang out with a few other people I know at the bar

Any other early 20 somethings who have to deal with this horseshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unironicly spouting autistic Sup Forums memes irl
Gee I wonder why the girls aren't into you

I don't have any friends

>Muslim rape epidemic
>Islamic segregation

>meme

Please put your head into a fucking woodchipper you cancerous yankstain

no wonder people think you are weird if you talk like a stormfag

>Sup Forums in one post

>The most important thing in the world is to get attention and acceptance from women

Fuck off mate

>thinking pointing out factual things in a political conversation is stormfront tier

Back to prepping your bull, cucks.

Here is what you tell people who 'know some Muslims and they're ok'-- particularly educated people, for whom this problem seems particularly common.

hi Ahmed enjoying your stay?

hahaha you're fat

Anything to get your dick wet while civilization collapses all around you, right?

we already know that your country doesn't allow freedom of speech or open discussion of social issues Hans, unless it's about giving more free submarines to Israel. at least "die Gedanken sind frei," right? at least until they start forcing everyone into mandatory MRI scans to check for brain activity that might indicate hidden racism or something.

I redpilled all my male friends over the course of the election. Got a few all the way onto the jews too. One started wearing a MAGA hat across campus, triggering everyone, especially our resident illegal spics. A few drinking buddies were for killary, I didn't reveal my power level until the day before the election when I told them I put down 2k on Trump. The smug was so good election night.

If you're in a position of general power/respect socially, it's much easier to redpill people - they listen to you over the weak virtue signalling cucks. If you're friends are generally intelligent, witty and educated, it's also much easier to redpill for obvious reasons - this isn't brainwashing, it's detoxing. You also need to learn to pick battles between logic and rhetoric. When you're with two women at a pub, let alone them being lefty cunts, it's obviously time for rhetoric. Leftists are women and women argue with emotion, it'd all about hoe your argument looks and makes you look, not its actual content; more importantly, how it's socially received. Convince the crowd and you win.

Those people aren't your friends. Find more people who are sane and hang out with them. At my university we have plenty of people who are honest about these things and will gladly make muslim jokes or nigger jokes ar the bar. Once you find a good group to go drinking / workout with you'll be good. Discard the normies, dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed.

With women, it's better to focus on things like this I've found. Islam is actually a far-right medieval social ideology-- its alliance with the left in the west is purely a cash-grab to extract some welfare jizya from the naive natives.

>have friends come to house, they bring their friends whom I don't know from before
>get drunk, say to a friend "what are you? a fucking k*rd?"
>other guy I don't know says that he's a k*rd
>"s-sorry it w-was just a joke"
>mosque starts calling to prayer
>I say "fucking muzzie laz (subhumans living north of turkey), he ups the volume higher every day"
>other guy I don't know says he's a laz and that imam is their family friend
>"ah fuck this, I don't even know what to say now"
>we all laugh

yeah turkey is a weird place

>invade middle east
>"waaah why are muslims hitting us back?"

see obvious tumblrina at bar
she's telling anyone who will listen we need more native American actors, musicians, politicians etc..
quickly Google around on my phone
she gets to me
I ask why 1.7% of the population needs so much media attention
she doesn't have any specific reasoning, but she's a great person for "spreading awareness"
I ask what anybody is supposed to do with her aimless advocation
she just looks at me
I mention the double ashtma rate in WI due to air pollution over tribal lands, a cause people can actually act on
she chimps out and says I'm mansplaining activism to her
I try to argue focused causes are more effective than generic whining
she throws her drink at me
her similarly dyed hair friends cheer

fuck liberals, every single one of them

>Sweden invaded the middle east

LoL sometimes I glad that I was born in Russia.

ya blew it

you have to redpill them a single drop at a time

>implying the average western person has anything to do with or was even in favour of invading the ME

Instead of killing innocents, why not target the people who ACTUALLY were responsible?

>>I point out that a large minority of Muslims in Europe felt indifferent or supported the attacks

He can do what he want, but he should not complain if people think he is weird. Obiously you need to talk about problems about islam but if you are telling things without source you should not wonder that people think you are a stormfag

just be yourself

My very close friends are all redpilled as fuck. No problem there.

But there are some people at work that thought I was literally Hitler because I supported Trump. Not that I care, they will see the light soon enough (when it's all too late)

also

>political opinions of females

into the trash it goes, what the fuck do they know about the big picture

You are allowing invaders who follow a medieval political-religious ideology into your country to take your money, contribute very little economic value, and commit a staggeringly high rate of crime against your own people, while your own media refuses to document it and avoids the issue, and your government prosecutes *you* for advocating for your own interests as a native citizen. Have a spine. You fought off the Roman Empire thousands of years ago and you can't even stand up for yourself in speech anymore?

>being a faggot who isn't true even to himself

>you can't even stand up for yourself in speech anymore?
I can but if I do I search facts and give sources and not just say MUSLIMS SUPPORT THIS. If you realy want to "redpill" people you need to be able to convince people not force it in them without any proof.

>Jo Cox
Well its honestly about time that all liberals faced consequences for what they are trying to force on us.

Should've recorded it.

next time, if there ever is one, for sure.

You should've come at it from a different angle. I just say (if it even comes up) that the amount of immigration we are experiencing is counterproductive to integration and causes parallel societies to form and then mention economics and shit, such as the gumball argument (youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE) and son. People will go "alright, sounds reasonable and he sounds like he knows his shit". When you start going "they be rapists and terrorists y'all!" even while true, people will assume you're a bigot and won't listen to anything you say. You have to be more subtle and nuanced in your criticism.

Therr's no point trying to convince women in politics, m8. It's wasted effort that has no lasting effect or any value. The only exception is your wife, but she should just be following my your politics, not convinced of anything herself.

>57%

You convince liberals with rhetoric, not logic. Looking up facts will only be perceived as weak and defensive. Real life debate isn't the same as on the Internet, and public debate isn't the same as private dialogue.

C U C K
U
C
K

No.

I can say whatever they want and everyone either thinks I'm joking or try and appeal to me with moderate positions.

I often just say stuff I don't believe now that is very far right to make them upset, but they don't really get upset, and every girl, especially the vocally leftist ones insist I'm engaging in some kind of flirting, even though I am legitimately not and just disagree with their opinions.

It's odd to be honest. I guess people only get upset when it's with strangers or people you don't know on a personal level.

I even had sex a couple of years back with a girl I met at a pub who was a rabid SJW. Same situation.

The next day I checked her facebook and she was a full on anti-Gamer Gater feminist nutter. It freaked me out because I was convinced I was going to end up as a fake rape statistic, but we ended up hooking up again a few weeks after that and remained on casually friendly terms, despite me obviously being everything she hated and ranted about on her facebook and twitter.

I suppose it's not that strange - I don't really care about friends personal politics either all that much. Some of my friends in fact are ferociously left wing. One of them is literally Antifa. At most we have mild, friendly arguments when drunk.

Yet we say the most horrible shit about other people on our opposing spectrums that we don't know personally.

>women say they want something and go for the opposite

more at 11

I try and joke about it or just slide in small truths to slowly redpill people really.
Dont ever engage in full convo about what you really think my friend, im 19 and yeah people are generally retarded so its best to keep your mouth shut and say tiny redpill truths in an effort to at least get people to think.

I don't have any friends

The guy who killed Jo Cox is a hero

I deal with this on a daily basis, being in leaf cuck land. Hide your power level. Drop little bread crumbs of red pills and after a few months your friends will come around thinking they've solved the greatest mystery of our time. That's when you drop the big red pills.

>I can but if I do I search facts and give sources

yeah im sure you'll whip out your laptop at the bar and make people read through detailed federal crime statistics lmao

"all" means "all" user. "All" does not mean "most" or "some". If you want to talk about a cancerous part of the muslim community, you single them out in the conversation. You don't lead off with sweeping generalizations that make you look like a dickhead.

He was a dumbass. If you really gotta kill someone, do it at the right time, during the right societal sentiment, and also, pick a more important person.

>no point trying to convince women

yeah, but they vote, so actually there is.

I hide my power level to an extent but I don't pretend like I think multiculturalism and Islam are good things. I LARP as a civic nationalist hiding my ethnonationalism. I'm a pretty speaker and good at finding common ground I guess.

Most the the Muslim community is cancer.

*"Most of"

>not speaking your opinion in public
You're part of the problem cuck

would have a pint with/10

i'm 25, my friend has dated two liberal feminists in a row. all I do is shit talk about them to his face any chance I get. I don't know how he deals with them.

Same shit happened to me today with my family. I left without having lunch. Fuck my stupid libtard aunt saying Trump is a racist and rapes women.

You have to change minds, not live in an echo chamber. Jesus hung out with degenerates and criminals because he said "it's the sick who need the doctor the most."

>having zero integrity is a positive quality

You're why the West is falling

Nice tits I imagine

they're not attractive but I guess sex is sex is sex.

You're my kind of swine OP

sage obvious data mining threads

> ignoring biological prerogatives

this is true, most guys will be with whatever female will sleep with them

Insulting a man's taste to his face doesn't endear you to him m80

The more you do it the less likely he is to listen to you

KEK
I LIKE YOU. I WILL GIVE YOU NOTHING.

cuck

if he wants to date a girl who's going to tell me about the wage gap on the way to a bar, then I'm going to tell him how shit his preferences in girls are.

rape is a islamic meme
stop this cultural apropriation.

>tfw the first post is the worst post

It's people like you that turn all those other flags against ours. Fuck off to Miami where you can prep bulls and fuck little Puerto Rican kike halfbreed faggots.

>Kys senpai

>they get visibly upset
AKA the point where they would admit you were right in a rational society.

Fucking kek

There is nothing wrong with being a bigot ---it shows you can make enlightened distinctions.

>Playing poker last night
>Hipsterish buddy comes over
>Drinks, games, good times
>"So have you heard about the alt-right?" he says
>power level rising
>"Whats the Alt-right?" I ask
>"Oh there trumps supporters, white supremacists, basically the new nazis." he replies
>A little triggered, i know my room mate doesnt want me to go off on another pol tier rant.
>none of the rest of the party is biting so I just drop it
I wish I was less drunken so I could have articulated myself but i knew there was no way anything I had to say would had done any good at the time.

Yes which is why I keep losing friends. They're all worthless desu