So what are some facts supporting why you guys don't want Muslim immigration?

>so what are some facts supporting why you guys don't want Muslim immigration?
>dead silence mixed with racism and conspiracy theories about impending terror attacks

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism
cjnews.com/perspectives/opinions/muslim-enclaves-lead-integration-ghettoization
sueddeutsche.de/news/politik/migration-fluechtlinge-kosten-deutschland-201617-rund-50-milliarden-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-160201-99-381115
breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/kosten-der-migration-15-prozent-des-bundeshaushaltes-a1278344.html
acdemocracy.org/muslim-immigrants-draining-european-social-benefits/
channel4.com/info/press/news/c4-survey-and-documentary-reveals-what-british-muslims-really-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe because there are videos all over the place of ISIS screaming about how they are going to infiltrate the refugee program to spread Islam into the US by force?

Because Muslims never did anything worthwhile for humanity except negative shit and they will continue to do so if allowed to exist

Not a credible threat to a country like Canada you delusional fanboy. It's essentially saying 1 in 10,000 people is a good reason to keep in other 9,999 out

medieval ages. Stay delusional cuq

Islamism /=/ majority of immigrants. And I don't give a fuck about conservative religious beliefs in all seriousness

>why you guys don't want Muslim immigration?
Because the area I lived in London was about 20 % muslim, they've turned a decent area into a fucking ghetto in the last 15 years.
The major problem is that for every halfway decent immigrant, say an actual doctor or engineer, we also get 10 shit immigrants that are on welfare for the rest of their lives.
This is especially true with muslims.

Pew Research (2013):

Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.
13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.

pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

Wenzel Strategies (2012):

58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.
45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.

andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression

ICM Poll:

40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Pew Research (2010):

82% of Egyptian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
70% of Jordanian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
42% of Indonesian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
82% of Pakistanis favor stoning adulterers
56% of Nigerian Muslims favor stoning adulterers

pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

WZB Berlin Social Science Center:

65%% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.

gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

Pew Global (2006)

68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

I really do sympathize with your london ghetto scene. Sharia 4 UK shouldn't fucking exist in Britain. But when I approach y'all asking for FACTS there's a big fucking void

try to prove that welfare statistic, for instance. Where are you getting that from, skinhead cutfags from pol?

i don't want niggers of any variety in my country, i don't care about rape statistics or how many of those 6'4 children are nuclear scientists, they're niggers desu

I know this is a joke but people actually think like this.

How much are you paid to be here?

would it make you feel better if i just said i don't like muslims?

I myself support muslim immigration to canada.

0.00, faggot

>dis mus b a joke dude!!!
>no facts
neo-SJW fags get the fuck out

Non-Muslims aren't allowed to enter Mecca. Why is that allowed?

>G-sh goyi- user why won't you let us abolish you?

The problem with your request is you have most likely set up a priori within an arbitrary frame work, we could provide links, sources and statements and you will most likely dismiss them as falsified, untrustworthy or propaganda because it doesn't fit your narrative. You should only come here if you're willing to be authentically open to the idea of changing your mind and beliefs if presented with consistent facts. I migrated to Australia from the UAE because of my life being in danger due to me being atheist, I can tell you much about "Muslim" immigration and how it's being used as a political weapon, all the while employing useful idiots like yourself.

Muslims are a bunch of fucking liars. They play the "religion of peace" card only because they are the minority.
They're trying to come to our countries and outbreed us, so that once they become the majority they can take action and begin forced conversions. I'm not afraid of how muslims will act towards me. I'm afraid for future generations having to suffer under that.

If you want to get on the topic of Muslim integration in Canada compared to Europe and the UK:
cjnews.com/perspectives/opinions/muslim-enclaves-lead-integration-ghettoization
>"Muslim only” enclaves are a reality in Europe, the United Kingdom and America, where they are sometimes funded by local governments and come with a slew of problems."
>"In my opinion, the idea of a Muslim-only residential enclave is not in keeping with Canadian values. One of the questions that occurs to me is “How will the children growing up in this enclave learn to integrate into Canadian society?” When asked why he supported the building of the ISIJ condo project, a member of the Jaffari community said, “My family will be close to the mosque.” If their only criteria for living in Canada and bringing up family here is to be close to their mosque, they might as well have stayed in an Islamic country."

They don't integrate. Why do they have to when they have their own little worlds built for them, sanctioned off, in the countries they come to?

i thought the UAE was one of the "good ones." dubai at least seems very westernized. is that just the exception to the rule?

hahaha, this is fucking 101 phil faggotry. It's too difficult for you to provide evidence that I should believe what you say, but it isn't unreasonable for me to accept every uncut word from pol?

ass-backwards ausberger

the counterargument is usually that a small trickle will assimilate

do you seriously believe every immigrant from the ME is ISIS in disguise mate?

>Violence across Europe.
>Violence Across the Middle East
>IsIs stated plainly and multiple times they will >Infiltrate the Refugees
>Sharia law zones in Europe
Anyone p-paying any attention can see they are not coming to become Americans they are coming to turn our country into the shit hole they came from and spread Islam.

>It's essentially saying 1 in 10,000 people is a good reason to keep in other 9,999 out
1% doctrine

>uses a white supremacist symbol to take down white supremacists
wew lad

Did I say they were ISIS?
No. that's the endgame to Islam.

>European countries face terrible times in history
>their people stand and fight for their countries

>shitskin countries face terrible times
>they run away to get handouts from europe

We do not want shitty people in our countries who are not interested in contributing to it

No, I simply see no point in wasting my time on Earth engaging in dialogue with someone who will metaphorically stick their fingers in their ears at the first sound of dissent which your behaviour shows strong indication of. I believe you are shill.

Do not fall for cherry picked images online and excerpts from overseas workers, it is a barbaric nation and riddled with fasad to it's heart.

You speak as if racism is a bad thing. Anybody who is not racist is at odds with reality. Racial equality is a fairy tale. Islamic populations do not integrate into a society, they conquer and destroy it from within. As for why I don't want to live under Islamic rule, take a look at Sweden. Sweden used to be a nice country. It used to be safe to walk the streets. No longer.

>163,000 immigrants entered Sweden last year
>500 found jobs
Even if they were the most peaceful people of all time, this would be enough to deny them entry.

When that 1% is holding a knife to you while his brother rapes your wife and children I bet you will change your mind.

>The problem with your request is you have most likely set up a priori within an arbitrary frame work, we could provide links, sources and statements and you will most likely dismiss them as falsified, untrustworthy or propaganda because it doesn't fit your narrative. You should only come here if you're willing to be authentically open to the idea of changing your mind and beliefs if presented with consistent facts. I migrated to Australia from the UAE because of my life being in danger due to me being atheist, I can tell you much about "Muslim" immigration and how it's being used as a political weapon, all the while employing useful idiots like yourself.
you have literally described Sup Forums

>Not a credible threat to a country like Canada you delusional fanboy. It's essentially saying 1 in 10,000 people is a good reason to keep in other 9,999 out

If it was 1 in 10,000 then there would be no problem. The majority of Muslims support honor killings and sharia law. The "radical" Muslims do the occasional mass killing. The "moderate" Muslims pump out children, lobby for Sharia law, and overwhelm the country.

>1% now becomes 10%
lol, ISIS is not a serious threat to Canada whatsoever. We have more serious problems from fucking elliott rodger types than Islamists in Canada

>just trust me!~
>no facts

honor killings + sharia /=/ ISIS terror attacks. In a generation their kids will be smoking coca cola and their numbers aren't big enough to enforce much

>Islamism /=/ majority of immigrants. And I don't give a fuck about conservative religious beliefs in all seriousness

We're talking about Muslim immigration, which is Islam. Thus why they are Muslims.

lol, semantics. Is this your only life skill?

That will change as their numbers grow.

Do you guys remember the study that said that most Muslim immigrants in England believed the country was a muslim majority one?

Makes you think

Because we have a fucking right to say who can and cannot immigrate to our country. We dont need to give some fucking leaf a reason.

How about the fact that they are literally the most inbred people in the world.

Something like 60% of them marry their cousins. It lowers their IQ by 20 points and makes them unstable and violent

So you honestly dont care if Muslims start enforcing their beliefs onto the Canadian populace?

I can't give you those statistics because either the UK government doesn't keep them or they don't release them.
They all lived in council houses, and since this was the outskirts of London they are worth about 1 million gbp a piece.
Yet, the next street over everyone paid for their houses(mostly native brits and Indians).
The men hang around jobcentre all day for gibs.
I had to go there for my national insurance number, remember when I said muslims were 20 % of the pop in the area?
They were 90% of the "customers" at jobcentre, the more kids they shit out the more gibs they get.
The local government had to build a fence around the train tracks while I was there because so many Pakistani girls were jumping on the tracks and killing themselves to avoid being sent back to Pakistan in an arranged marriage.
These people are backwards as fuck, a better question would be for you, why the fuck do we want them in the west?
Why the fuck do you want them here?

You're actually in agreement with me here...

> you guys don't want Muslim immigration?
I fully support Muslim immigration. WEST MUST SUFFER BECAUSE THEY FED US WITH FUCKING COMMUNISM. That's pay back time.

Are you retarded? If there's a minimal risk, you don't do it

If I tell you a few M&Ms are poisoned, would you eat some like a retard anyway?

Fucking cuck - Our race, culture and future worth more than these supremacists who dream to enslave our women

they're not a large enough percentage of the population to ever do that. Ever. And this is before their lineage becomes fat and westernized

> In a generation their kids will be smoking coca cola and their numbers aren't big enough to enforce much

Their numbers aren't big enough NOW. In the future, they will become the majority. Muslim populations do not integrate, they conquer. They're not going to be "just like us" in a few generations. They're going to be killing people on the streets who are not just like them.

because the left wants it and we fucking hate the left

There was also a study saying that second generation Muslims were more radical than their parents. They never assimilate they section themselves off and fester like an infected wound.

Their birthrates outpace yours bruh, they will outnumber you

I'm not Muslim and don't want to be Muslim you slide thread spamming jew

Why would you want to fill up your country with low-tier shit genes?
Why not ultra-high tier Northern European genes?

Have you seen what Muslim societies look like?

You can't deny the new regressive left is kicking the hornet's nest that is white people

You are at odds with reality. Demographics are against you. White Genocide is taking place, that alone is enough reason to halt non-white immigration into white countries.

sample. sorry i took screeny instead of copypasta

I hope they all move into your neighborhood. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Diversity is your strength!

source on that fact

>deese poisoned big macs
>muzzies, exactly the same!

what's the toxicity rate for 1% of the population. Less than lethal, I can tell you that lol.

won't persist over the long run. Changes with westernization as they become degenerate

>islam is a product of genetics

>1% of the population
>dis white genocide keeps happening!!!

seriously man, why should I care

you're a cool poster

You are garbage and you cannot hide it any longer.

I can't be the only one on pol who would enjoy a personal sex slave

The good thing about Muslims is that women they rape will become libertarian/conservative at a younger age.

>won't persist over the long run
The fuck makes you say that? their birthrates have remained that high in their own countries, and in Europe they done even have to work due to handouts, so they have even more time to fuck their underage cousins to make children

Look at Britain and Sweden you fuckwit.
Islam was created with the intent to keep people in the religion at all costs.
Muslim parents will disown their children if they reject their religion, and in middle eastern countries its illegal to be an apostate.
But you have your head stuck up your ass so far that nothing will convince you.

I'm saying, even without the Islam, these are shitty people. It's like, why not just open the doors to Mexico, or Guatamala, or Nigeria

Even people like the Jews cause massive social problems, and they've been part of Western society for 1000's of years

Dead silence? Lol

Look up Muslim "no-go zones" around the world

I just don't like Muslims.

Got anymore of them satatistics?

I saw a bong dump like 4 - 6 comments worth of this stuff. I should have saved it then.

So FUCKING tired of my friend going 'i know a shitskin he's not bad!!!' like no shit. We're not talking about him were talking about the millions pouring into Europe that are cancer.

>Muslim
>racism
>race

kys

>"In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified."
meme

europe is definitely fucked. They took in too many, they take in the lowest of the pack, and they're in close proximity to the border-hopping migration BS. But that isn't applicable to Canada given the distance

I'm sure if even 25% of applicants were not shitty people and we screened for them, we wouldn't get shitty migrants. We don't have to take literally everyone

>mass immigration
>not happening in Canada

A country protects its own first. Immigrants are only welcome if they pose zero threat to the local populace, and they acclimate.

Over 6 gorillian hours in MS Paint.

Immigration from a group of people that will change the state of a nation to suit their ideology and shitskin religion is obviously bad you cancer leaf. Most muslims can't even read or write in their own languages meaning they don't even make up skilled labor.

They are all shitty, they have shit genes

Why do you want people to shit into your gene pool?

Because fuck them, that's why. I don't need a reason to keep people out of my house.

sueddeutsche.de/news/politik/migration-fluechtlinge-kosten-deutschland-201617-rund-50-milliarden-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-160201-99-381115

this article tells you that the migrants basicaly will drain the German economy by 50 Billion, while they themselves have no future prospects to bring us, Keep in mind that at this Point Germany is an economic powerhouse which is the biggest exporter of Goods and Services at the Point, you cant havce a better economic Standing than we do at this Point.
Yet the migrants push us into a fiscal minus which means we wont have Money to fix our infrastructure to a certain degree,
Keep also in mind that this Publication normaly is PRO REFUGEE

Islam is political in nature most people are too brainwashed and PC to admit it

It's not just a religion...it's acceptance of polygamy, pedophilia, violence towards women, etc.

It's in their holy books.

Also, if immigrants have nothing to offer a country but another starving mouth on the teat of the welfare state then they shouldn't be welcomed period. Also, if immigrants only will fill BS corporate greed laden wage worrying work visas, they aren't welcomed either.

Denmark's amount of Muslim welfare leeches is pretty high.

84% are gibs-only.

breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/

>European ancestors fight and die to protect their lands from invaders
>look from the afterlife to their descendants and homeland
>their descendants have willingly given their homeland to invaders

How mad do you think they are?

>what are rape statistics
>what is violence
>what is crime rate

go back to Sup Forums four eyes bitch nerd

>terror attacks
but thats the reason OP. nobody wants sand niggers coming here and raping our land.

guarantee if they tried something stupid like they are doing in EU, they would end up turning the US into a war zone.

nobody in the US is gonna take their shit, people are gonna be killing them left and right. i know i would.

they treat women like shit and no i dont mean just their wives they treat all women like filth. you'd know that if you were not underaged and had girls in your life

theyre scum of the earth of top of it I wish we nuked them

This publication tells you that the muslim Migrants will drain 15% of the GDP while offering nothing in return
Again this is a very left leaning pro refugee pro open border Publication
if These guys could spin this shit they would

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/kosten-der-migration-15-prozent-des-bundeshaushaltes-a1278344.html

>op gets btfo
>doesn't reply
Every time, leaf. There is a reason why we don't bother arguing with you faggots. You'll get your rope, either by us or by the Muslims you willingly let in your country.

>stats on all muslims, everywhere
>even then a minority actually advocate violence

Surely this applies to all immigrants leaving these shitty countries!

>not applicable to Canada given the difference

literally what? Do you not know what planes are? We've already flown in thousands. Our one redeeming factor is our cold weather, however, is our cold weather, which apparently isn't good enough for Syrian refugees.

No-go zones are an indication of what happens when you fly in muslim refugees en masse, and this certainly applies to Canada going forward into the future.

Correction: 40% of Muslims in Denmark live as welfare NEETs, and 50% in Germany.

acdemocracy.org/muslim-immigrants-draining-european-social-benefits/

Many of them still take welfare while working, though. Leftist cucks just toss money at them like it's toiler paper, so why should they give a shit about working for some infidel society?

Gadaffi and several Muslim imams have already called for Muslims to go to Europe and breed as much as possible in order to replace whites. Leftist retards make it easy for them.

channel4.com/info/press/news/c4-survey-and-documentary-reveals-what-british-muslims-really-think
Are you trolling or just being a leaf?

>no response from leaf
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

To be honest, if whites are retarded enough to fall for this, we deserve to be bred out of existence.
I'm getting tired of this shit.

>da of the rope, dudez!
>don't hurt me merkel it wuz freedom of speech

distance. We don't have syrians crossing at checkpoints or the stupid ones coming to us specifically

I've seen the stats, and the majority are not interested in violent enforcement of beliefs. Hence, not a threat

shouldn't you be on Sup Forums RN faggot?

>the majority doesn't want violence!
>if you happen to run into those who are you are out of luck tho :^)

Kys leaf faggot.

2nd Generation Muslims are actually 80% NEETS here
the German NSDAP (National socialist workers Party) was at it s height of power only 8 Million Strong. And yet they were the driving force of the Second world war

You're splitting hairs. It doesn't matter how or under what circumstances Syrians enter the country - once they're here, the damage is done.

Because we have an abundance of proof and experience that overall muslims have not integrated into Europe, they tend to be bigoted towards the host population, they have huge birthrates, are not a minority group by any means and as they are part of an aggressive expansionist cult it doesn't take a genius to work out what the future will look like if we have open borders or allow this mass immigration to continue. Terrorism is the least of our worries actually, as they are an expensive, harmful disaster on every other facet of life, from politics to culture to sex crimes.
As you're posting from Canada I'd say you're naive because you're not experienced in mass muslim immigration the way we have been forced to become, or maybe you're a muslim who got into Canada and is living proof immigration from islamic cultures is subversive and aggressive towards your host nation, or you would instead be asking muslims why they don't drop their old culture and religion and become Canadian instead.

My noggin is joggin'.

I often thought that myself. I think whites living such a cushy lifestyle for several decades has made many of us soft, and dysgenic. Without Darwinian forces to kill-off the weak, the society starts to become weaker overall.

There have been several studies that showed that whites that live in close proximity to shitskins are more likely to be racist, while whites who live in 90% or higher white zones have a higher amount of liberals. I think part of the problem is that sheltered whites just take leftist/liberal propaganda at face value. Pic related. It takes a few decades for a white haven like (old) Detroit to turn into a nigger shithole, so many libs don't realize their mistake until it's too late.

>leaf

>oh fug dude, 10% of these guys in britain where an active Islamist movement is going on could be violent!
>why da fug r we taking dem all in
screen'em faggot. That's all it takes