SYRIAN REFUGEES ARE VIOLE-

Sup Forums BTFO yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

nudefitnessgirls.com/uncategorized/nude-photos-of-fit-amateur-girl/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36487781
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html
express.co.uk/news/world/751068/Fire-refugee-centre-camp-Staumuhle-Germany-migrants-arrested
nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/syrian-refugee-germany-accused-arson-trying-frame-neo-nazis-n553976
express.co.uk/news/world/727818/fire-migrant-refugee-asylum-centre-germany-arson-attempt-berlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Implying those arson attacks aren't set by refugees.

The gov officials can't be trusted to release the proper information. They've been caught hiding crimes...

----> /r/upliftingnews

Lets see how Sup Forums mentally gymnasticizes this one.

>muh conspiracy

le 'le' meme

no doubt they'll just slide this thread because it doesn't fit their narrative

>Lets see how Sup Forums mentally gymnasticizes this one.
A is violent
B is violent
Therefore A is not violent

Tell me, who's doing the gymnastics here?

A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

The article doesn't cite a single specific incident committed by right-wingers, while many were specifically reported on in the last year

They are just showing some figures and then bringing up the right-wing without citing any incidents in particular. Really makes u think

Obviously it's not enough.

so 3560 attacks on migrants in 2016??
not a single dead muslim?

inb4 looking wrong at our muslim overlords is already considered a hatecrime

its not a conspiracy it literally is shitskins attacking other shitskins.

But how many are Muslim on Muslim attacks?

Like the time refugees burnt down their refugee center because they ran out of nutella.

DING DING DING!!

Classic BBC pulling a CNN.

Mudslime on mudslime crime worded as if it's natives attacking refugees.
We already know all your tricks, don't even bother.

Probably it's a case of patriots attacking the centers because the peaceful option of stopping the invasion has been taken away from the people. Normal German people don't want the savages in their country, but they have no way of stopping them from coming because the entire establishment attacks anyone who tries to do it by political means.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

if true, that's a good thing. praying for many more and increasingly violent attacks in the near future

Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants BY MIGRANTS in 2016

Literally no source or evidence the mental gymnastic and scapegoating has begun

Typical Sup Forums tard

What they wont tell you is that other refugees are attacking other refugees. Syrian Christians are actually going BACK to Syria becuase they get attack by Muslim refugees in Germany/France/Sweden. Blacks get attacked by Muslims, Blacks attack the Muslims, different denominations of Muslims attack each other. . . I think there is a patern, but it would be racist so Ill just ignore it :^)

>After a series of rapes, men in Germany recreating by attacking the community in which the rapists came from

Sounds about right. Give me one reason as to why they aren't justified in Thier violence.

m-more

funny how a single muslim terror attack caused more deaths and injuries than 3650 right wing terror attacks, innit?

More people calling sources they've never bothered to check into question without posting their own.

Another autist sperging out

Just 10? Call me back when they are gassing 10 a minute.

>article provides no evidence of right-wing attacks
>numerous incidents of migrants setting their own camps and housing on fire
>WOW U HAVE NO EVIDENCE Sup Forums
Low quality shilling

>what-if-shillary-clinton-would-have-won.gif

Doesn't even specify if this includes attacks by other muslims.

>Literally no source or evidence

Yeah because this was already posted enough during 2016. Nobody cares about this enough to dig up the stuff already discussed to death here.

Tldr: Around 40-50% of all "arson attacks" in the refugee camps were done by the migrants themselves, around 20% was done by evil right wingers and the remaining 30-40% they couldn't find the one responsible (and this goes into "done by right wingers" into the official stats, deliberately stated by an police official in Brandenburg).

So stop wasting our time with stuff already discussed.

Careful Nigel the thought police are already on their way... Your news is racist.

The credibility of the BBC vs. some bigoted Sup Forums tard's gut instinct? Hmm made me think

They're not welcome in the West. They shouldn't be made comfortable here, and they should be reminded continually that their presence in the West will last only as long as the Syrian war continues.

Damn dude, who is talking about inductive reasoning?

Were talking about "10 attacks on refugees per day".

Moving the goalposts isnt an argument m8y.

You have to go back, Achmed

Damn, muh dick

Not sure how your goatfuckers operate, but here in the USA these shitskin mud-hutters cook over open fires in their government provided apartments. If I saw one burning down I'd suspect it's due to the fact that the 60IQ sub humans inside still haven't figured out how to tame fire.

Then again, there might be hope that the few remaining white Europeans are recognizing this invasion for what it is and resisting. In which case, keep up the good work, Hans. If you raise this to 1000 a day perhaps you can preserve your country, customs, culture and volk.

>I have sources I just can't be bothered to post em

ok seems convincing to me

Not

Maybe they count those like they started to do here a while back: If a shitskin attacks a shitskin, it's written up as a hate crime. A shitskin was attacked, after all!

They will out-breed that GPM.

nudefitnessgirls.com/uncategorized/nude-photos-of-fit-amateur-girl/

>groundless American anecdotal racism

>attacks on refugees
>nobody got hurt
compared to
>battaclan
>nice
>munich
>THAT SUICIDE BOMBER IN GERMANY
>MALMÖ
>Berlin
>charlie hebdo
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

Ow, piss off, nigger.

1. Burden of proof.
2. BBC leads you to believe that ALL of these are hate crimes, where there are plenty of counter-examples that the refugees are committing them themselves.
e.g. bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36487781

3. BBC is biased in favour of EU and against Trump. Their agenda is whatever they are told by their overlords.

Like any other, it is not a credible news source. Once you lose credibility, as most have due to free and open Internet, you have a massive burden to prove your claims. Especially after crying "Wolf!" countless times.

Yeah right ...8 out of 10 times they burn down their centers because the nutella was out but the other 2 times it must be faschists

They mean shitskin on shitskin violence and frame it on germans. Fake News as always.

This assholes slaughter each other all the time. Know a guy that lives directly to a rapefugee camp. Every night there is police or medics or both. The whole week.

thx brah

4rth reich when?

It isnt a hate crime as it is not done out of hate for the migrants

It is done out of love for their own people that need to be protected

inga problem bror

>10 attacks a day.

Not enough.

Daaaang I knew Germans are racist Nazis but holy cow.

Your only hope is to repent by opening your borders and giving the poor brown people unlimited welfare. You must pay for the original sin of being white.

>ad absurdum

Not an argument.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING.

YOU'RE ARGUMENT SHOULD NOT BE "REFUGEES BAD. WHITE PEOPLE PERFECT."

MULTICULTURALISM IS BAD. CULTURES CONFLICT. OF COURSE SOME WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LASH OUT.

SHIT LIKE THIS PROVES US RIGHT. DON'T ARGUE ON THEIR TERMS.

They forget to mention that the perpetrators of these crimes are also refugees

>le autism

You're all idiots. There's no mention in the article of who is committing the crimes. Good job not being able to see through kike propaganda.

Dumbest comment in this thread. The article specifically says hate crimes. How can a refugee hate crime another refugee. Wise up.

You're in the nation where SYRIANS have sexually assaulted children and teens, stop being such a fucking pathetic pleb.

ITT muslims don't hate each other

Where does it mention who are the attackers ?
Oh wait, they don't mention it because they are refugees. Because these fucking animals can't help but fight each other.
Kill yourself, Selim al-Habsburgi

>hey imam whatcha doin?

Germans are fucking burning down asylum centres filled with children you mongoloid

How so faggot?

Not really. Turkey muslims hate Afghan muslims.

oh no germans are defending themselves, lets kill them!

>children

How does it feel to be so brainwashed you scapegoat Muslims for violence against Muslims?

>Literally no source

I googled "Muslim Nutella" you fucking lazy faggot

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html

>1 (probably fabricated) data point = trend

try again Sup Forumstard

You don't understand the problem is they come to the country, get shit jobs, go on benefits, spit out 12 kids who become criminals. If you don't see it go to anywhere with a high immigrant population in the west.

>Goalpoast moving
Fuck you and your fallacies, how about you present an argument

I usually don't respond to "Sup Forums btfo" shill retard threads.

But this is something that needs to happen. They're raping women every day. Each passing day they rape German women and reproduce and settle further into German society. If you don't want these fucks to be a permanent fixture, you're gonna have to keep torching the dirty cardboard boxes these roaches are infesting and scatter them. All that's going on in there is child sex trafficking anyway. Burn those fuckers down. Make Germany unsafe for those rapefugees. Maybe they will self-deport but at the very least it will make it less attractive for others in the future.

>but but muh black on black crime

ha, all muslims hate other muslims stannislaw

He just called you a Sup Forumstard on Sup Forums, he probably doesn't even know what board he's shilling.
This is why I usually just ignore these dumb fucking kike shill threads.

autism crew out in force

I have I presented the article this post is about. You might want to re-read the sticky btw

>British Broadcasting Corporation
>credibility

>kike shill thread
Go back to Trump general and continue jerking off people as brainwashed as you are

B..because they're just children user!

im just happy to hear germany isnt totally cucked

but ISIS commits crimes against other muslims all the time which is why they're not true muslims..... right?

>Sandniggers fighting sandniggers
Who could've thought

10 attacks a day, shows one picture of burning building with no time stamp. Article in English. BBC /thread. Random shit, nothing citing any of the attacks.

>I presented the article this post is about
>No link
You didnt even do that
>re-read the sticky
Are you somehow implying that because "Moving the goalposts" is not on the infographic that it isn't a fallacy? Or I guess you could be completely ignorant of what is going on in our conversation
>You said the migrants burning down the center over Nutella didn't happen
>I showed proof that it did
>"Lol that's probably fake and plus you only found one so it's obviously not a trend try again"
You asked for proof that it happened, I never said it was a trend, and I wasn't trying to prove that it was. Though heres some more fires started by migrants

>express.co.uk/news/world/751068/Fire-refugee-centre-camp-Staumuhle-Germany-migrants-arrested
>MIGRANT CAMP BLAZE: 'Refugees set light to mattress' in huge fire

>nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/syrian-refugee-germany-accused-arson-trying-frame-neo-nazis-n553976
>MAINZ, Germany — A Syrian refugee set a shelter for migrants where he was living ablaze and tried to frame neo-Nazis by painting swastikas on its walls, according to authorities in Germany.

>express.co.uk/news/world/727818/fire-migrant-refugee-asylum-centre-germany-arson-attempt-berlin
>TWO hundreds migrants were evacuated from an asylum centre near Berlin after one resident allegedly attempted to burn it down.

>nearly 10 attack a day on migrants
this is a fact, I'm sure it may be true
>these 10 attacks a day are a result of hate crime
pretty sure this is overreaching... what percentage of the attacks are caused by other migrants? Why should we assume any attack on a migrant is a hate crime?

>rapefugees not welcome stickers
>sandniggers burning down their own homes because of lack of nutella or not enough luxury
>sandniggers attacking other types of sandniggers
Thats literally 8/10 of all of your "attacks" on migrants.
And the reason why you didn't provide an actual source for the numbers.

You are welcome faggot

>3 posts by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

shills pls leave

phake gnus

I'll give you another (you) because you baited me to 4 posts but you gave yourself away right there m8

everyone in that picture is a hazara using sweden as a free vacation

White ppl are stupid.

agree, fuck white people

9 of those are in retaliation

also odd that all of a sudden they can record things like these, but when we ask for statistics on migrant crime we get

Thank (you)

I'm really disappointed in Germany. They burn down entire buildings when clearly ovens would be a far more efficient solution to the immigrant question. WHEN WILL THE TRAINS RUN ON TIME AGAIN???

>refugees can´t attack other refugees

You know that most crime comitted by fuges is against other fuges right?
There are different groups that hate each other and attack each other all the time