Isn't it eerie how you always see him with his daughter more than his wife?

Isn't it eerie how you always see him with his daughter more than his wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's an advisor.

No.

high quality post

So is Steve Bannon, but you don't see him half as much.

That bitch pisses me off so much. I want less of trump family honestly. Just be behind the fucking scenes for a minute, I didn't vote for trump dynasty I voted for trump ffs

Well it'd be kind of weird to see Bannon walk with Trump to ceremonies.

Not at all.

Who cares? Trump is teaching her everything about presidency and grooming her to be the first Jewish president America will ever get.

No you fucking idiot, you voted for Trump Inc. which is run by the entire fucking family.

God, how can you Americunts be this fucking naieve?

How is he gonna teach her when he's just learning about it himself?

Ivanka can't become the first female president but guess who can.

Does not matter the method. What matters is exp.
ViciGaming Junior lost cuz of non experienced mid lanner.

Ivanka doesn't look white at all yet her parents have german and czchek heritage.

It's almost like she's taking care of her son who's still going to school in New York. The bitch knows her place rn, and it's called motherhood.

Trump's wife is a glorified real doll -- a cum dumpster in a very literal sense. I can bet you the life of my future son/daughter that he did not marry for her intellect/wit. Ivanka, the other hand, through the fortune of genes, or just good education, does have intelligence/wit, and therefore, she's the first lady, not the foreign bimbo.

Who takes the pictures?

She speaks 7 languages and has a degree in architecture.

First female president in the naking

His wife is raising their 10 year old son.

Apprentice, lad. She aims to take the seat of power when Donald's time comes.

A great thievery, as well. Ivanka will undoubtedly run against Chelsea, who seeks to reclaim what was stolen from her mother. The trumps will steal the first female presidency twice, from the Clinton's.

Truly, a savage humiliation for that evil family, who thought they had the world.

She looks Slav
It's not a bad look but for women only
Barron is tall but will probably have a beta face

It's not a top tier company. Most of their money is in assets.

no, it's called vetting.

She did not complete her degree, and even if she did, third world degrees are not real accomplishments; I know from family history/background that some of their degrees in their home countries were granted in what we would call 'diploma mills' in the US.

As for speaking in 7 languages, is she fluent in them? There's a difference between knowing how to say 10 words in 7 languages, and having a working knowledge of 7 languages -- that's an ocean of difference. And, again, Europeans have to be at least conversational in 3-4 languages, especially the ones the East, in order to communicate as a matter of necessity, and not of intellectual pursuit.

So yeah, just be honest. Everything we know, have seen, and heard from Melania does nothing more than fit the mold of that bimbo stereotype.

>his dumps his cum into uneducated slags
Pleb detected

if by eerie you mean arousing then yes

No.

Youd have to be some kinda retard to put all your eggs in one basket, wealthy or poor

Blood is thicker than water faggot. He's went through 3 wives but has done a damn good job raising his kids. Its not to hard to see that his priorities and trust are with his blood kin.

>Isn't it eerie how you always see him with his daughter more than his wife?

she's eye candy, reelection in 3 years

She's shadowing him for first female president.

Ivanka Trump will be the first female president of the US.

So he's fucking his daughter, so what? It's not the government's deal.

Why doesn't Ivanka just let her natural hair colour grow

I want a coat like that

Please no. No more of this father/son; mother/daughter; father/daughter; royal family bullshit.

>thinking 7 languages is impressive
>architecture degree

wew lad

The fuck?

>Chelsea

His wife has done her duty now it is up to him to make sure his legacy will live on.

>third world degrees aren't accomplishments
nigger do you even know how hard it is to get into med school in Brazil?

But they love one another.

She keeps his meds.

All I know is that 'diploma mill' institutions are the norm rather than the exception in the third world.

Put some effort in faggot, that shoop is pathetic.

he plans on having her run in the presidential race in the future

this is just experience shes getting

The wife wants as little to do as possible since she is a gold digging trophy wife and she is compromised by her nude photos.

The daughter is still young and foolish and wants to work for her living. She will become like her mother in time.

She is to become his successor, so obviously she needs to be with him to figure out how stuff works.

Clearly very different than the Bushes, Clintons and Kennedys.

If Obama's daughter was older and he treated her like this he would get the utmost praise and would go down as a champion of women's equality.

Ivanka is going to live a life where she ends up more powerful than the Clintons and the screams of autistic liberals will leave craters on the moon.

Not really. His wife is an idiot supermodel from the dumpy parts of Europe that touches Russia and/or the dumpy part of Russia that touches Europe, and his daughter is a political and business advisor.

They have some emotional incest going (Acting like each others' spouses but without the sex).

>thinking 7 (it's actually 5) languages isn't impressive
>not knowing that architecture is the fusion of physics, engineering (right brain) and form and design (left brain) that necessitates 120+ IQs to perform, especially in a language other than ones mother tongue

Blueshare tries too hard.

This is the perfect plot to a tv drama

>911
>mentioning perfect plot

Ivanka slays

I'd be fucking both

Bannon knows he's too ugly to be seen in public too much - keeps to his office.

now thats 2 jewesses

>digits confirm

He's known her longer than his current wife, probably trusts her more

When she saw that he was dissolved with pleasure, she stopped, divining that perhaps if she deprived him now he might make a gesture towards fulfillment. At first Donald made no motion. His sex was quivering, and he was tormented with desire… Ivanka grew desperate. She pushed his hand away, took his sex into her mouth again, and with her two hands she encircled his sexual parts, caressed him and absorbed him until he came. He leaned over with gratitude, tenderness, and murmured, “You are the first lady the first lady, the first lady…”

She's the one effectively running his business empire, I imagine. Melania strikes me as a pretty face and not much more.

???

He isn't grooming Melania to run in 2024.

It was in the leaked dossier, next to the pissplay.

>eerie

>having a family

man the democrats are basically done for good, huh?

someone took the time to photoshop this.

someone took the time to write this.

fucking sad.

Eerie how she's going to be President in 2024 and Richard (((Spencer))) will commit sudoku when he's btfo. God I can't wait.

Trump is surrounded by cheats and corrupt republitards. He needs some honest people he can trust. He just lost Flynn. For fuck's sake, at least you guys should leave him alone.

poo in loo or poo in street?

>tfw she is merely doing on the job training for her 2024 presidency run.

> implying it's a shoop

"you can tell by looking at the pixels...I'm an expert"
It was the "shills" right?

Shareblue

>Ivanka will undoubtedly run against Chelsea, who seeks to reclaim what was stolen from her mother
Hopefully they'll be exposed by then and the name is tainted forever

U GAY NIGGA.

Who doesn't want to see more of Ivanka?

What are you some sort of homosexual?

>slovenia
>touches russia

no

Bannon is like always in the shadows somewhere tho if you look hard enough. And probably to a lesser extent Jared.

His wife is in New York with his son

What a horrid looking woman.

Kennedy had his brother as attounrey general and their childhood friend as chief of staff

>Third world degrees are not real accomplishments
>These migrants are doctors! Laywers! Engineers!

spooky desu

He has mad respect for his highly intelligent daughter. What is the problem?

It is. Trump probably abuses Melania too.
youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8

He's a sick, sick man. One day when things go wrong even more many Drumpfies will see that too.

only correct answer. she and barron live in NY for now

he has to make sure that jew doesn't sleep with er.

>his highly intelligent daughter

She really is intelligent, that's why she converted to Judaism :^)

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

Why did Christianity fail to give Ivanka "Yael" Trump the "amazing and beautiful journey" that she found in Judaism?

His daughter is his protege, his wife is a fuckdoll trophy.

Trump is so sexist that the implicit heir to his empire is his daughter rather than a male descendant

Because Christianity has splintered into thousands of warring factions over the past three hundred years. All sense of internal consistency has been lost.

>mfw most Americans never had close mommy relationships
Strong people grow up with a loving mother.

>It's bad for a mother to raise her son out of the public eye when the press would give their left testicle for some good old privacy invasion

ivanka needs all kinds of things exposed

And this is becoming a thing now in US politics. We have fucking dynasties now. Clintons/Bush's/now the Trumps? And rumors that Hillary might run again? in 2020 (3 fucking times?), or that Chelsea might run at some point?--that Ivanka is being groomed for a life in politics... I'm not an expert in these matters, just one guy with one stupid vote, but I'm pretty sure it was meant to be this way.

trump 2024

HER

Because her husband is Jewish. Notable context. Don't overthink it.