Can anyone redpoll me on why nudity is such a taboo in the US? I've been a nudist for most of my life...

Can anyone redpoll me on why nudity is such a taboo in the US? I've been a nudist for most of my life, yet I keep having to overcome so many mountains to be able to practice my lifestyle freely.

>all my friends and family (with the exception of one friend) refuse to let me be nude around them even though it's non-sexual
>get treated like a degenerate because of it
>only places where nudity is deemed OK are 2 hours away
>live in apartment where I can't enjoy a porch I pay for without getting dressed, even if I was to try to make it more private

I know most of you will probably not understand/ will think I'm a pervert, but it feels like I have no freedom to live the life I want because it is deemed "socially unacceptable".

Oh I don't know Adam and Eve were nude before they ate from the tree of knowledge and realized their shame.

America is a religious country and what your doing is shameful. Glad I could explain it to you.

>on why nudity is such a taboo in the US
obesity

But, why should that be my problem? I'm not religious and disagree it is shameful. This clears nothing up.

this. none wants to look at people's disgusting naked bodies. also, the practical reasons, clothing protects you from harsh weather, bug bites, infection,etc...

maybe they just dont want to see your disgusting body

So then where is my freedoms?

This. Also, why not just move to somewhere it is acceptable?

wheres their freedom?

Am I free to punch you in your fat, naked, disgusting face for being naked all the time?

Digits confirm! Praise kek

Because no one wants to see your fucking body. Get over it and grow the fuck up.

Good questions. I'm thankful that I was raised in a family that was always nude at home.

I'm having trouble finding a woman that's OK with that, though.

Just move to a nudist community. Pretty sure they exist in the U.S.

>get treated like a degenerate

Because you are a degenerate.

You fucking degenerate.

Maybe don't look, you stupid faggot.

Burgers equate nudity with sexuality. I'm originally European, but Canada is the same way. Shit is dumb.

Then I'm not free to look and not free to punch you. What about MY freedoms, fag?

yes because American society was fine with nudity 60 years ago before everyone got fat

Do Americans shower naked when they're in the gym of some other sports club with public showers? Over here everybody used to do so but since muslims are showering with their underpants more and more people do that as well

>why nudity is such a taboo in the US?
it's taboo pretty much everywhere, nobody wants to see disgusting naked humans... because everybody isn't good looking...

It's because nobody wants to see it and nobody wants their children seeing that shriveled cock waving around. Keep ur fucking pants on and if u must then just remove ur shirt

>Burgers equate nudity with sexuality
because it is
Naked women cause men to get aroused

Yes, but none of them that are near places where I can get paid enough to afford to live at one.

You mean when a bunch of degenerate, filthy hippies did it while heavily intoxicated on every drug they could get their hands on? Yeah, no, not really.

you don't have to be fat to have a digesting piece of shit body. old people are skellys and look like shit because they're all dried-up and wrinkled

But you're threatening my freedom with violence, we can play this game all day.

most people are ugly as fuck and I dont want to see them

it's not, all you retards do is talk about sex.

sex, race, sex, race, sex, race, sex, race

Because insecure people dont like being naked.

Guess who is insecure?

>angry racists hating the mythical BBC

Shocker.

you should cover women up from head to toe that will stop men getting aroused

OP school me a little on this.. What is the sex life like in these nudist camps/colonies?

Btw there is something very healthy about exposing your genitals to sunlight. I am able to get away with it because of where I live and how my house is.

it's funny when you watch old american movies everyone is slim and fit

jews fucked you up really bad man

More hot nudist pictures plz

Yes they do you taught this in high school and carries over. Only kids that didn't had small penises.

In junior high and highschool the mens showers were open but the girls showers had separate stalls. Everyone showered naked. People are probably showering with their underwear on because they're afraid a migrant might get a sexual emergency and don't want to be raped.

Because you would just end up getting rouge dingleberries stuck in everything

I'd like it to hang out with nudist women, just so I can smell the musky asshole scent.

I enjoy solitary nudism, I don't care to view the bodies of others or have them view mine! That said, nothing beats a hot summer day wandering around the creek naked with a cold beer. It's very peaceful and the sun, water, and breezes feel great on the skin. It's kind of therapeutic.

Hippies were not socially acceptable
populations were younger too
They should just dress like they did for hundreds of years in western society

how can whyte bois even compete?

being nude is as far aways as it gets from consumarchy - therefore has to be fought.

>hey look at my nike shoes
>look at my iphone
etc

I get ya. Nudity is refreshing as hell.
I was having a discussion with my gf about this a couple days ago. It's just fucking skin in the end, whether it's the skin on your hands, or the skin between your legs.

Who decided that since one part can make children or feel good, it should be hidden away from the eyes of the public?

would you let your 12 year old daughter go to a nude beach?

So what? You want to be a degenerate nudist, I want to punch nudists. The point is that for both of our fucked up world views to be reconciled, we must both agree to be slaves to a set of rules that prevents me from beating the shit out of you and you from grossing me out with your fucked up desire to be naked all the time. Deal with it. You're the special snowflake wanting to do something that people don't like, and those people want to hurt you for it. This is how "freedom" works, we both agree to be slaves and follow a set of rules that keeps you alive and me not vomiting.

Nudity is taboo everywhere.

Try walking around naked in any developed country for an extended amount of time and see how long you can go before you're arrested.

If you google nudist, cp comes up in images...

Then I guess I'll just fight you then. don't fucking care if I end up half-dead so long as I can break your neck.

Sounds like you should make some fucking money then. Clearly those people don't want to hang around plebs

Not really... I mean what about pubic waxing, styled pubic hair (we have that in the U.S.), anal bleaching, obviously plastic surgery and even anal bleaching? Those are all services you can clearly see when someone is naked and all are fairly costly to maintain.

Yes, my parents took my sisters and I to nude beaches.

How can nudists concealed carry?

>he doesn't know that it's legal in Europe

you do not understand the meaning of PUBLIC areas.

If you're naked then how do you plan to beat me when I pull a gun? Either you have to use a gun as well in which case you will need somewhere to holster it and won't be naked, or just get shot. Either way I win.

It's not

your parents are degenerates and your dad was almost definitely molesting your sisters

There is no problem with that, assuming you go with them for supervision.

So you saw your parents naked on a regular basis? I would find that unsettling.

single shot pistol under each manboob and 12 gauge between fatrolls

Maybe a zip gun inserted anally?

Yes. And i would be protective of her as I would be any other time if I had a daughter.

Degenerate.

You get treated like a degenerate because you ARE a degenerate. You can't decide to live in a society and then complain when you have to follow its laws and standards. Go to some African shithole if that's what you want, your behaviour will be more acceptable there..

Stop being a hippie faggot and making people uncomfortable

why, do you see your mother as a potential sexual partner and your father as a rival?

Oh? whatever happened to "beating the shit out of me?" A pussy falls back to a gun. Too scared that you can't take on a naked person?

So you wouldn't mind if she ends up on some family nudism site where 1000s of perverts jack off to her daily?

>Can anyone redpoll me on why nudity is such a taboo in the US?
Yes, because it's a largely Christian country.

How the fuck did you see nudist for most of your life, yet have friends and family which hate nudist?

Either way I win, you lose.

Nobody wants to see you naked. Stop being so ugly.

The thing is though, is that you hate nudists only because nudity being gross has been imbedded into your mind. If nudity was considered natural, you likely wouldn't have amproblem with it.

He'd probably be fine with it as long as he gets a small cut of the profits. I mean think of it, this could launch her career!

t. dr freud

> not taking saunas
> not taking saunas in the nude
> not taking saunas with cold beers in the nude
> not taking saunas with cold beers with your bros in the nude

What's wrong with y'all?

Maybe he doesn't want to touch your disgusting body and would rather just shoot you down like the animal you are.

because nobody wants to touch a naked person
if you saw some guy staring at her and jerking off would you care?

>""""Christian""""

Its not about your freedoms when in public. Its called public indecency, because i dont want my young children to see a disgusting pervert walk around naked. If you want to be naked in public then move to a nudist community, faggot.

Peeping Toms are everywhere, whether it be boys or teachers at school, at the bus stop, or on the beach (nude or just wearing a swimsuit).

Yeah user, I should just lock her in my basement.

Because American beaches would transform into pighouses without roof.

Most people involved with nudist are ugly as fuck though.

"i dont like it so i should have the right to hurt you!"

considering being naked doesn't really harm anyone, i fail to see how these are in any way equal. just because you can't stand the sight of another human being with no clothes

t. burgerking logic

Not being nude in sauna is considered rather homosexual. What's so scary about some dicks? :D everyone has one.

Nudist running around places was a form of entertainment before those cellphone cameras came along.

>swedfags all go hang out togetehr naked in their cucksheds while muhammad plows their wives

>sweden
>asking what is wrong with anyone else

religion. nothing else

religion has actually convinced people that the clothes nature gave them are inappropriate

sun is cancer. No problem being nude though.

wtf, no. I just don't want to see my parents naked. What's wrong with you?

I don't want to see your ugly out of shape body, your hanging tits with ugly nipples, your hairy genitals, roastie cunt and shrivel shrimp hairy cock. I don't want to risk watching a fucking erection. Plebeians have disgusting bodies. If everyone had bodies of Greek gods it would be aesthetic and fine to be in loincloths

Not exactly. you're just a hypocrite and don't act like you won't miss those shots. Do you want to test your theory out in real life? It's not even "Internet Tough Guy" meme. I genuinely want to see you try it, I even have the money to fly over.

We arent flaming homosexuals, sven.

>Yeah user, I should just lock her in my basement.
or you could just put clothes on her?
Why do you want her to be naked so bad?

Being ok with nudity =/= open public sexual actions. I would likely take her away and call the cops. Quit your assumptions dude.

b.c once upon a time we ate an apple(according to common culture) which made us aware that we were naked, and than we was like, oh dang, god ur a pervert!

>pubic hair is natural
>therefor i dont have a problem with it

Yeah about that...

But being naked isnt natural, we developed dependency on our clothes. Its why we tracked north, towards harsher territories. Had to account for the seasonal changes which made us grow smarter. We needed to plan ahead and adapt. And now you walk around naked and think youre going back to nature - you sexual deviant are doing the exact opposite. Our nature lies in adapting through brainpower.

>sweden

>not taking saunas
>not taking saunas in the nude
>not taking saunas with karak chai
>not taking saunas with karak chai with your arab bros in the thobe dishdasha

Nazi Germany was into this stuff too.

"Is that a luger in your pocket or are you happy to see me, Hans?........TAKE OFF YOUR LEDERHOSEN!"