This is how a real president talks about the press. Trump should have spent more time taking notes than being a birther

This is how a real president talks about the press. Trump should have spent more time taking notes than being a birther.

k fag

>said that after he's pretty much out of office.

Fuck off niggerlover

>be in power 8 years
>doubles nation's debt and leaves it more racially-divided than at any point in US history
>thinks he's in a place to tell Trump what to do
Oh please.

hang yourself and livestream it fag

You're also supposed to GTFO after your term is up.

Jesus. The Press spent eight years taking this guy's dick up their collective asses.

You take his bullshit at face value. GDIAF.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S ONLY OK WHEN OBAMA DOES IT

Pretty easy to say this, when you have all the media on your side

The MSM kissed his ass and covered foe him for 8 years. I don't want to hear anymore bullshit from him about how things should be.

>he says while half-way out the door

Surprised you can type while shoving furry buttplugs up your own ass. What skills!

>waaaah it's not fair! why isn't the press being NICE to trump?!

>9 points of forgery

Easy to say that when the media works for your agenda

>said the president that had the most sycophantic press ever.

I don't think he loses any sleep over the fake media.

I don't care if they're mean to him 24/7 for the entire 8 years, just don't pretend there isn't a double standard. They sent Obama & Clinton articles for approval ffs.

>Make America Doot Again

>talks about the press like this on the 2nd last day of his term

why haven't leftists killed themselves yet and how can we encourage it the most?

>Says this while not allowing any conservative news media.

Kek at O"b"sama.

>you guys are so nice to me, you need to be much harder on the president and not give them softballs like you always do to me.

He said as he left office.

jej

it's funny how much his perspective on things has changed after he's no longer president and his party is no longer in power.

>2 days left of being president

What a meme

>1/18/17
Would've been nice had he said that, like, 8 years earlier.

>3 days before leaving office

>user said unironically, as Trump tweeted about this at 3AM

I wish my president worked for his people as hard as Trump does.

What a man.

That's how millions of dollars in speech writers and focus groups talk about the press.

He had the press up his fucking pant leg balls deep in his cult of personality. He has perpetuated the press environment we are in now. He lied to every about everything and they got interviews like lap dogs get treats. Fuck that sac of shit.

>has media kissing his ass for 8 years
>hey you guise you're not supposed to kiss the president's ass
>2 days´before leaving office
ahhaha what a cheeky nigger