Asians live longer than whites

>Asians live longer than whites
>Asians are smarter than whites
>Asians are wealthier than whites.

Tell my Sup Forums why do you still believe Whites to be the master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMTt61kc0o8
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country),
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949)
youtube.com/watch?v=s__ysTCD1wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well because I'm white.

because asians didnt conquer 75% of the globe

Because we rule the world

Because Asians can't procreate

Aryans are the ONLY true master race there is.

>inb4 muh high IQ qt Asians

No you dumb dipshits, Asians are only a few IQ points ahead of whites. Despite holding a majority of demographics throughout their existence, they pretty much haven't invented shit compared to white countries. Now about the qt part, most of them get plastic surgery to look as much European as possible at age 18 as a birthday present from their parents because most of asians naturally look really fucking ugly and deformed.
Their history is shit tier too. For example:

China's History
>Sit on a huge land of resources, yet fail to harness any of it
>Be in a relatively stable geographical location, free from invasions up until the mongols
>Invent literally nothing, except "muh gunpowder n shiet" despite having a society that encouraged scientific and cultural pursuits, while european scientists and inventors were getting torched at stakes.
>Build a completely useless wall, that many souless chinks helped build, only to claim that it's "muh culture" 1500 years later
>get btfo'd by steppe niggers
>get btfo'd by a LITERAL plant, chinks think they can can control the world but can't even handle a shit tier drug
>Get into a civil war, more souless chinks sacrificed in the name of Communism
>Despite that their relatives have died because of it, chinks worship their manlet leader and literally think they are the best country in the world just because they can't afford condoms
>devoid of any creative talent, chinks proceed to steal, copy and street shit since the "liberalization" of their fetus and dog soup market in the 1980's
>Have 1.357 BILLION people but only have 13 Nobel prizes, half of Australia's winners(Australia has 26 million people, which is less than 1/100th of China's population.)
>chinks cry about(muh High IQ, when they can't even gain entrance to shitty western universities without cheating.
>So cucked, that even the most beta, weak, and ugly white men can fuck chinese 10/10's.

You are typing this on something invented by whites to post on the internet invented by whites, look around the world and see how many stuff whites didnt create

>Tell my Sup Forums why do you still believe Whites to be the master race.

I don't. I admit that east Asians have higher average IQ's.

White is not a race. Asian is not a race either. I wouldn't put Indian people and Japanese people in the same category of race anymore than I'd group Lechites with Iberians.

They're the most populous continent on earth.

Nice pasta

>lack any and all creativity
>are physically much weaker

Nigger, the master race isn't the one that specializes in one thing, it's the one that excels at everything. And guess which race that is.

Protip: Rhymes with might.

Rote memorization doesn't mean you're smart, ricenigger.

Whites generally see other whites as people. Asians see the life of fellow asians as something of little or no value.

best balance of strength, intelligence, creativity, work ethic, and aggression

Asians lack creativity, strength, and aggression although they do have admirable intelligence and work ethic

Why does it matter that they have higher average IQ than whites? They are not using that IQ to invent shit, we are.

Whites are better at inventing; East Asians are better at innovating.

>Chinese and Poos are the smart Asians
Okay

>Japanese live longer than whites
>Japanese are smarter than whites
>Japanese are wealthier than whites.

Here, I fixed it.

>MUH CREATIVITY

The "muh dik" of white people, lmao

Only 2 Asian countries are 1st world, both de facto white colonies
80% of East Asians are poo in loo tier
Also, the fact that that hoe paid several thousands to look as white as possible, confirms the master race theory

>Aryan
>master race

Can I get Anglos for 500 Alex?

>invented by whites
>went to google
>found out the internet founder was French

eastern culture master race culture. whites can fuck off.

Fuck you OP for posting that picture I'm on nofap.

Japan
South Korea
Taiwan
Singapore

helo is this the thread abot gorea :DDDDDDD

she's so fucking hot

I really really want to fuck a sexy east asian but id never be seen in public with one

the dilemma of life

Wow China sucks. Good thing my gf is an Honorary Aryan Japanese qt

how can white women compete?

Because, while all of those things are true Asian women still eternally bow to the superior white man and exist only to pass on these admirable traits to the white race

>invented by whites
>went to google
>found out the internet founder was white

What's the problem here?

>but id never be seen in public with one

why so?

Ignore pasta, disprove sauce.

Taiwan is shit and Singapore is the place where you get lashes for chewing gum. Try again

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=YMTt61kc0o8
Hey everybody - it's me, Sungwon.

Because despite all that and a thousand year head start, we still colonized the world, made Asia our bitch for a few hundred years, and nuked them into submission just because we could.

All the advantages in the fucking world mean nothing if you don't USE them.

Not "asians". Japanese. Get it right.

t. English teacher

t. Not an argument

The mongols conquered the most though...

Most of the good things in the last few hundered years were done by whites, be it scientific progress, reducing poverty, the arts, and so on. You are not seeing the forest for the trees.

That said, NE-asians might be more rational which might make them the #1 race in the next 1000 years.

because beta faggots go for chinks because some sick fetishes and it's really just pathetic to be seen with one in my opinion. Also, Spanish women are top tier as well.

Asians are only smarter at math and score lower on on the verbal sections of the SATs than whites. Asians study more than whites because they can focus on a single task for a long time without getting bored. This gives them an edge in math, which is best practiced through repetition, but they are innately inferior in the reasoning and creativity department.

>BRAAAAAPfffffttttt

I bow down before our Chinese masters.

Much better.

white people inventions:
>a stable free republic that has advanced the entire world upward and released billions from the struggle of poverty, allowing your neet ass to browse anime boards all day and still be fat as a king in the middle ages

chin chung inventions:
>durr charcoal+stumpremover+sulfur

nicely done, fellow white

This. People should stop using these general terms. Asian is a geographical term, not racial. You can say mongoloids, but even then, it won't be true, you should talk about specific nation. In OP's case i believe he meant chinese or japanese.

Oh well excuse me master race.

>Spanish women are top tier as well

Don't lie to yourself, famfam.

>white
>french

pick none

You're excused.

And look at South Korea an Asian country
Fastest Internet on earth.
Then look at Australia.
Slowest fucking internet on earth.

Whites may have invented the internet, but Asians sure know how to make it better.

>Chinese
>living long in that shithole called China
>Filipinos
>Smart
>Vietnamese
>Wealthy

Japanese are the closest thing to a master race the asians have.

I'm okay with them being honourary whites. Their model of ethnocentrism and putting the economic needs of the Japanese first is something worth praising.

Japanese isn't a race.
Mongoloids/east asians are.

>Asians lack creativity.

Look at all of the vidya and animu that has came out of Japan.

Yet this is WMAF in reality

create more beautiful and cute mixed children for me daddy~~~

>extremely high population density
>good infrastructure
>extremely low population density
>poor infrastructure
wow, whodda thunk

Yet whitey get ugly Asian

Deal with it LARPER scum

except they're not. getting higher grades and test scores doesn't mean you're smarter it just means you're good at paying attention and memorizing. Asians are hive minded and some of the least creative people on the planet. Occasionally they'll invent something like gunpowder here or there, but it takes a white man's creativity to show that you can put that at someone and rule the world.

They are and you know it. Unless your from some inbred village or something my dude

Yet this is WMAF

Because we are much less likely to kill our own children.

It's almost like Korea is a tiny peninsula with one of the highest population densities in the world while Australia is mostly rural and urban centres are tiny pockets scattered around the coast.

because the white race is parasited by the evil joos

you understand what i mean. lumping all mongoloids together is retarted.

>Chinese living longer and wealthier

Since we've already established that the white race is the master race, what ethnicity of white is the superior one?

Personally, I believe the Sicilians reign in that aspect.

Imagine a future when White and Asian merge, eliminate all the bad points of both race, and put blacks-arabs to extinction.

I guess China would be an exception to the master race shit.
>No sense of self preservation
>Can't plan ahead very well
>Absolute cuck and will put up with oppressive regimes and do nothing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

The Aryans obviously.

point*

>Sicilians
>reigning in any aspect other than being the recipients of African dick

Part of the superiority of the white race is the incredible multiplicity of traits and characteristics that each ethnicity brings to the table

>Aryans
>not Anglo-Saxons

Asians aren't more intelligent than whites, and even if they were, the difference is only by a few points unlike the entire SD between blacks and whites in terms of IQ.

Richard Lynn (who pretty much everyone cites as an authority on national and racial IQ; see: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country), used dubious means to collect his data. He used PISA scores as proxies for IQ. China, for instance, was recently caught cheating on the PISA by only letting its top classes in its top schools in Shanghai participate in the PISA, and that was with months of test prep.

However, even if we assume the data was accurate: The mean IQ of Chinese in both rural and urban areas is 103, the same as non-Hispanic White Americans. Cities like Shanghai are often extrapolated for the rest of the country, but Shanghai is the most developed city on the Mainland which would create a skewed population distribution. As well, because of the Hukou system, the Chinese government control internal rural-to-urban migration in their country that artificially inflates the IQ. As well, migrant workers and their children that number in the millions in these Tier-1 cities are forbidden from partaking in proxies for IQ (like PISA).

Japan and Korea are mainly monoethnic countries and if you look at individual ethnicities in Europe and not national IQs, like certain regions of Germany and Northern Italy for instance, you have IQ scores in similar ranges as them (105-106). Even in the case of Japan (see: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949) certain prefectures vary greatly in IQ (97 vs. 108).

East Asians in the West are mostly the product of relatively recent immigration, when immigration standards are high, and hence are a self-selected elite and aren't representative of their native populations.

No, I don't, you're being fucking ridiculous. Categories are extremely useful. Different mongoloid peoples are a whole lot closer to each other than to other races. It's a useful categorization.

>Carmack doing the WAKE ME UP INSIDE face
Never thought I would see it.

>unlike the entire SD between blacks and whites in terms of IQ
Between quarter-white blacks and whites(including hispanic "whites").
You're gonna have to extend that an entire standard deviation if you're talking pure nigs.

>German
>Aryan
Hindustani are aryan, hitler just fell for the asian mysticism meme like the fucking weeb he was

Any non-asian community can do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=s__ysTCD1wo

I think the Asian people are very ugly, I do not understand the attraction that you Americans have for Asiatics.

Yes they fucking did. What the fuck? Read a book Nigger.

Funny ...
I'm an electrical engineer and in all my courses in advanced math and engineering, I don't remember any asian surnames attached to the theorems, formulas and methods.
Asians haven't created/invented shit .. well, gunpowder, I guess ...

>East Asians in the West are mostly the product of relatively recent immigration, when immigration standards are high, and hence are a self-selected elite and aren't representative of their native populations.

Wrong, it was more like the immigrants that came did not come for welfare, hence a better type of iimmigrant.

>getting higher grades and test scores doesn't mean you're smarter it just means you're good at paying attention and memorizing.

nigger logic

Stronger than Asians, smarter than niggers

A neural network is nothing like a book store you worst-korea Mongoloid.

>being responsible for nearly every technological advancement in the modern world doesn't mean you're smarter

gook logic

The European man is driven by the Faustian spirit.

The brits outdid them by a mile

Most asians are not rich or smart. OP is being retarted.

they may be smarter, but we have consistently kicked their ass for hundreds of years.

No, the bulk of Chinese in Canada are rich. My wife is Chinese and studied in China and her degree is worthless here. I had to do family sponsorship to get her here and it was impossible to go any economic path. The only worthwhile immigrants had the money to afford to study here or pay their way here.

How fucking blue-pilled you are?

>Tell my Sup Forums
Sure do anhero alot for being the "master race". Maybe its because they're all poor, incel NEETs or wage cucks.

>Also, Spanish women are top tier as well

Too bad they're also not white.