What was Sup Forums like at 2AM on November 9th 2016?

What was Sup Forums like at 2AM on November 9th 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
discord.gg/swp3YFF
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97306229/#97312385
youtube.com/watch?v=4xW0s6XFJyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HIGH ENERGY

bump

It was the sticky wet end of a fever dream. Energy levels were high but at a certain point, it became tranquil. Had 2 professors cancel class the next day

All ids are green, Kek is approaching

I DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

Holy shit you are on to something

this on repeat for 8 hours

Combo breaker

Even yours is green

7 posters, 6 green IDs

Fippy bippy

kek is here, he just dont like shit quality posts

It was my favorite time on Sup Forums. Everybody was high energy, and Sup Forums was shill-free for a few hours because they were unemployed

It was a magical night

Sooooo comfy.
Still riding that wave.

I started several threads that were purged by gong off the last page in under a minute

It was insanity

The catalog was spammed with electoral maps showing the republicans winning because people are idiots who clearly couldn't see the 50 other posts with the same thing

They were stupid but I miss the daily WAKE ME UP RCP electoral college poll average concern troll threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
This.

>see the votes being counted
>memes all over the place
>things looking good for Trumpet
>go to bed because it's like 4 am
>wake up next morning like 1 pm
>suddenly remember the election
>check my phone, check out Sup Forums first
>front page full of Trump threads celebrating his victory
>mfw

I was fucking my girl so hard she got pregnant

I honestly think I was the one who made this poast

This sums up the night, it was beautiful.

It was a magical time, when Pennsylvania went red people flipped shit across the board

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

ahhh that was a good night

sleeping yet woke up happy

The greatest night of the year.
It's the only reason I come back here occasionally.

I didn't have any visual because I'm usually at work at this time, but I kek'd at Podesta coming out for a half assed speech because hillary must have been rather unstable backstage. I listened to this on the way home. I felt great for the remaining 5 hours of my shift and listened to this little Diddy on the way home.

GIVE FLORIDA ALL YOUR ENERGY THE DONALD IS GOING TO MAKE IT

this sums it up p well,. imo

That whole day was magical.

HOLD THE LINE

After following the campaign and keeping up with the meme war for two years day in day out it was an exhausting but glorious time.

The day before I had Shadilay on repeat for hours. Anyone else? You could just... feel the energy coming through.

But for some reason on election night I was kind of apprehensive, and I didn't watch or read anything about how it was unfolding until after midnight.

Once it became clear that Trump would win I got glued in and didn't go to sleep until the next night.

I started to realize what was happening when he won both Florida and Ohio. We pretty much knew by midnight

What? You weren't here three months ago?

Get the fuck out

Glorious

Mining salt mines

The 8th coincided with my birthday and I got hammered and passed out early.

I was anxious as fuck in the morning and went straight to Sup Forums.

Exuberant

Like the simultaneous orgasm of a 50 million man gangbang. Flooded with love juice and crooked smiles. Guess who was on the wrong end of our splooge?

Man, that TYT meltdown video got posted really quick. It was amazing. I still watch it sometimes.

Watching the media having to keep panning in on Hillary's victory party was probably the most glorious part. You could tell they had no contingency for the party, if Hillary were to somehow lose. It was like slowly watching the Titanic sink, cameras zooming in on crying SJWs while media pundits gave commentary to how somber the atmosphere was becoming.

It was the first night in a while I was actually giddy like a schoolgirl.

The election sticky was being bumped faster than I've ever seen and the song chosen was great.

Belinda Carlisle would have sung about it.

links pls

I feel as though it was a little more muted than it had been after brexit but I obviously have a bias.

Idk after one impossible political event happened, Trump winning didn't seem quite as absurd. But still it was amazing just seeing the entire world get triggered.

The worst part is we'll never see anything like that again. The sheer shell shock Brexit and Trump caused will not be repeatable.

Ilm on my celphone, but just search for it. I think it's 26 minutes long.

>It was a magical time, when Pennsylvania went red people flipped shit across the board
That was the one that really made the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE happen. Based Amish helped save america from the fate of globalism.....We need to always remember and ALWAYS keep up the fight.

speak for yourself I have been memeing le pen, geert, and afd as fast as my burgers can type

I remember I was nervous Trump would lose, so I watched some animu. When I came back to Sup Forums the whole board was HIGH ENERGY, some shill threads were up and everyone was laughing at them, it was glorious.

Yeah but even if those things do happen the response will just be "omg the alt right strikes again fucking white people".

Whereas with Brexit it was "REEEEEEE! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!? ABLOOBLOOBLOO!"

Once Florida locked red it was over. >All the Midwest states were immediately rolling red and >Pennsylvania was threatening to go red.
>out there nowhere Michigan and Wisconsin go red and surprise everyone
>California went 40/60 which is massive considering the circumstances
>9pm-10pm Hillary was in danger of losing
>By 11pm-12pm It was over.

Fucking Usukababby. Everyone knows Misato is superior.

It was glorious.
> leftist salt
> Lacey Green tweeting we are fascists
> Young Turks BTFO
> smug humble water salesman sipping champagne
> Podesta telling everyone they can go home
> Maddow in disbelief
There was a sense of apprehension, but hopefullness.

This?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97306229/#97312385
Threads like these all over the place. This one is mine that I had made semi-ironically. Just a lot of threads showing the states and how they were polling. I went to sleep around when Texas first got their first results in, laughed at the blue Texas and went to sleep. Woke up and Trump was leading in every other remaining state.

Weren't you there? Or are you a new fag who joined the band wagon after Trump won?

I was in a hotel room browsing Sup Forums and texting friends, checking liberal's twitters.

>Misato is superior

Pathetic

>t. newfag that came here to post about the election

>Misatofag is a skeleton
Kek

We'll settle this with digits.
If singles then Misato
If doubles then Asuka.

Do you have Alex Jones' final monologue of the night??? That was a great cherry on the top of the historic moment!!

Surreal and dreamlike. And now we're all still living the dream and hoping to never wake up.

/trumpgen/ and the sticky were going at energy levels and speeds that shouldn't even be possible too.

Amazing

words cant describe
when he started flipping florida the site almost crashed too, images weren't loading

Never forget the early night when shill victory looked certain and TEXAS WAS BLUE.

RIP

I actually banged a girl for the first time in 6 years that night. Sorry I couldn't hang with you Sup Forums

tyb kek for giving me the energy

>banged a girl
She wasn't the only woman that got fucked that night.

Ayy

It was like 9 am in Europe, how did you manage not to see this.

I will never forget PA turning red. Never. It was such a magic moment. You did good ameribros.

I was sleeping in, nothing to do the next day

Bump

I want to save as many memories of the day as possible

It was the most satisfied I ever felt in my life

Even with all the taunts, all the media insulting us and treating us like children, but we won

All our doubts and worries about being swept under the rug like we always were was all for naught. It was sublime realizing that we finally won. That over all the media shitflinging and all the celebrity paid endorsements, we the silent have won.

And he hasnt let us down since.

We cheered.

We cheered so loud that it broke the sound barrier and reverberated throughout the universe.

We sung Kek's praises thanking him for our salvation.

The apocalyptic Meme War of 2016 was over at last.

The Long Night was over at last.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xW0s6XFJyw

Bork gave his life to give Trump the final burst of meme magic he needed to ascend to the presidency.

I remember when the numbers suddenly went from 99% reporting to 89%. Everyone flipped out because we thought they were rigging the vote.

it was actually a 1 pg doc but ya, kek and shiet

Amazing. Glad I was there

My gf was sleeping in bed reading off results and said Trump was winning Pennsylvania and Michigan. Then on TV they called it and I was like holy shit what

pfpb

it was slowly filling with cancerous filth from reddit and decending into its painful and inevitable death

I had my 20 song Trump core playlist on repeat all night.
Never Come Down, Shadilay, Nessun Dorma, etc.

The tide started to switch for Trump just as Real American came on.
It was a beautiful evening.

Some people were in training, ya ass

It was pretty fucking crazy my man

Wouldn't know, I was still at Trump Tower LV high fiving