>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/army-to-congress-thanks-but-no-tanks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>strongest military in the world
>most powerful country in the world

Coincidence? I think not.

>>Americans will defend this
With that military, they seem to be able to. Unlike you.

most Americans have a huge inferiority complex

Yes, and they will also defend us while we spend our money on proper healthcare

Cheers lad, next rounds on us

Give me an honest answer. If it was like this would you feel more, or less safe?

How do you expect us to fight the entire world at once any other way?

Wanna fight about it?

more

Russia funds secular dictators whilst America funds islamists.

This

Only people that find this to be a problem are other countries in absolute denial that America is the strongrst country in the world for this very reason.

Trust me, we all with we could cut the spending in half...no. In fourths! Even less. But we can't, because you assholes always fuck shit up (Re: World War I, World War II, Vietnam and Korea, Middle East), so American Daddy has to come in and play policemen of the world and save all your asses from yourselves.

It's annoying as fuck. Hopefully Trump will keep pushing how other NATO countries should be paying more for our services considering we pay the most.

More because with less funding trump wouldn't get the nuclear codes

I unironically love our military. We are an incredible force for good, free trade, and peace in the world.

The only thing I see wrong with that graph are our European allies failing to spend 2% of their GDP on defense. It's the least they can do.

We do though

Stop generalising Europe BASTARD

Maybe if you euroshits actually paid the NATO threshold.

Much less safe, truth be told.

Because that way we can take on the rest of the world at once. Duh

Those countries spend so little because we spend so much.

I'm all for American isolationism. Let the rest of the world devolve back into constant war. We'll swoop in and profit off of it every time

cuck

>be usa
>win both world wars and Cold War
>strongest biggest military in world history
>no one can fuck with us with being wiped off the earth
Not much needed to defend tbqh. You still worship a queen because of her blood line. That is degenerate.

>Entire world against USA
>It's wrong for USA to match the world

kek

Same here, it's a sight to behold.

They litteraly will, actually.

we defend half of those countries

i agree its bullshit, fuck nato and fuck defending japan, s korea, saudia arabia, ect

Sorry greatest ally, UK is the only country on the ball here. The rest have turned into moochers.

What's silly about the whole thing is it's not as if NATO is a bad deal when you spend the required amount. Just the opposite!

Imagine what each European country would have to pay for defense if NATO didn't exist.

wtf I love mexico now

What's the difference :^)

Of course we defend this. Why wouldn't we spend more than everyone else combined? It's means we maintain our position and life for our people. Those who say would should spend what China or Russia spends are essentially traitors. Dooming us to a great downfall.

>No Blackbirds left

Feels bad man

>We are an incredible force for good, free trade, and peace in the world.

Do you really believe that?

>t. Alberto al-bhagdadi

Thanks Carlos, but we got this, compa.
>tfw you embrace your final form

yeah we do, because we defend half of those countries on the list.

Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

Seriously, whenever another country gets shat on they joke about it and laugh it off. Meanwhile Americans always take the bait and chimp out

>m-most powerful country IN THE WORLD! non country btfo h-hahha?

must be all that slave and beaner DNA

SPBP

Someone has to be the biggest, baddest motherfucker in the world. I am in all ways in favor of my country being that motherfucker.

The United States is the richest single nation in the world by over 9 billion dollars. We also have a history of pissing off a lot of little countries in the world with our foreign policy. All of that means we have more to protect. Also from a militaristic standpoint we have the most strategically sound location on the planet in terms of habitable zones. If you plan on attacking us you have to go through our allies on ground and cross thousands of miles of oceans that we patrol on either side. Basically we are the king of the planet and the budget is to keep you niggers in check.

t. Vo Nguyen Giap

You don't have to be Arabic to be bombed by Americans.

Mexico 1
UK 0

>non-countries talking about what countries do
You're on an american site. Most Americans will ignore you being shitters but the likelyhood is pretty high that an American will come around and tell you to fuck off. Where is the Belgian Sup Forums for you to shit up?

pretty much the only reason we are in power instead of the chinese or the russians.

before you complain too much about that, think of the fact that you would not be able to complain if instead of the US that was China.

Spending is not effectiveness. We spend billions on giant useless ships and carriers that can be taken out by a few inexpensive disposable missiles. Doctrine is so far out of date that we're wasting half the budget. America is not as strong as the budget seems to portray.

About the same tbqh. And all that money we weren't spending on military could be spent on shit like healthcare and education.

I want you on my side of the wall!

god i hate anglos

Japan was part of the condition of their surrender if I'm not mistaken. I'm okay with that for now.

You seriously used the Vietnsm war as an example of the USA's military success
>kek

>casualties may kill children when trying to stop religious fanatics that regularly kill children on purpose

>t. I got here during election season

>a picture of a baby that would have starved to death were the communists to take full on control

americans are actually the best at laughing at themselves, in the real world anyway

We really didnt need your help in WW1 and in WW2 we would have held on to our island with the RAF long enough for the Russians to win, you hardly sped it up at all
And the cold war was an ideological war, not a military conflict, defense spendimg had nowt to do with it mate

And they still can't win any wars for us. Bad goyim.

*trillion

oh shit nigga

>we are the king of the planet

That's right goy, we are.

>we are in power
You do realise that you're not, right?
You dont rule any other country, as much as you wish it were true

Yeah we have to because you lazy fucks won't chip in for gas.

>Iraq had no religious fanatics until American invasion
>Libya had no religious fanatics until American intervention

There would have not been a problem if America never set foot in Iraq. I'm not even trying to blame Syria and ISIS on you, but Jesus Christ you caused that religious extremist shit. The US severely destabilized the entire Middle East and created a perfect terrorist breeding ground.

And don't pull your MUH 9/11 card now, If you really wanted to avenge that you would have invaded Saudi Arabia.

Also tell me, what do you think happens to a child growing up without a family because of a mistaken US drone strike? Do you think the kid will grow up to love America? Of course not. That kid will hate everything western. How easy do you think it is for a kid like that to radicalize?

>Napalm on children stops communism
See previous point. It agitates locals enough to join any resistance against the people who did it.

Having a big army to protect US assets, Okay. But don't go around claiming they are a force to do good in the world. You really know better than that.

>Pic related, you don't even have to be foreign to be an innocent victim of your military.

i won't. that's a ridiculous figure.

>Spending is not effectiveness.
then why is our military so effective?

you goddamn right. the only good use the government makes of my tax dollars.

Based lad

Of course they will. Their defense budget is 711 Billion.

Defend your own people from the cartels, then (You) can talk about defence.

>this will defend Americans

DAMN. Nice going Paco... you still have to go back.

proper healthcare for the increasing Mudslime population.

Realistically the same. As long as you kept the nuclear powered and nuclear armed American subs scattered across the globe that are undetectable any real aggression from Russia would only result in their annihilation.

The military buildup we currently have is for nothing other than conducting world police operations and Cold War era readiness.

All of that and you lose to rice farmers with no military training and sandniggers living in caves who are even trying to get themselves killed for jihad purposes.

> Could cut military spending in half and still spend twice as much as China
> Could use that money to provide adequate education, healthcare, and infrastructure
> Instead cut money from social programs and harmless agencies

There isn't an excuse to spend this much money. Our allies already almost outclass Russia and China by themselves, just imagine if every NATO nation met their damn mandate besides the US, UK, and a few small nations. Even in the current climate we could cut defense spending but we have so many fucking soldiers that we'd probably have to lay off tens of thousands of men.

Because you spend 10 million on a house you are bound to get a house meanwhile you could have the same house for 5 mill.

Here have someone read this to you.
security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/army-to-congress-thanks-but-no-tanks/

>strongest military in the world
>most powerful country in the world
What is GDP?

dumbfag

>we do
>1.98%
that 0.2% gets you every time

No offence greatest ally, but you'd last 5 minutes without us.

If we could just kill every last one of them we would easily win. But then the rest of the world would be bitching about genocide. Islam and communism wouldn't be as much of a problem if we could kill absolutely everyone in support of them. The reason why we "lose" despite ridiculous kill ratios like 10 to 1, 100 to 1, 1000 to 1, etc. is because it's a war against an ideology or religion rather than a military force and there were no set goals. You can't defeat an ideology or a religion without completely wiping it from existence.

How is it possible that we spend quite a lot on our military, yet have an absolute shit tier army without functioning weapons?

>taking the bait and doing exactly what I predicted

Wow you really showed me

>Americans are actually the best at being humble you know

oh my bad hehe

> Americans will defend this
Your damn right they will

but why do they do it?

what if that money was put in to science? how much farther would we be?

Fucking ungrateful cunt. After all we did, and this is the thanks we get. WW1 you assclowns were at a stalemate. You couldn't push the Huns back, and they couldn't move forward anymore. You fucking asked us for help. If rumours are true, you made a deal with Jews to get us involved because you knew you needed us.
In WW2 we spend a fortune on the allies to keep you in the game. Without our funding the Russians would have ran out of money and supplies. We send warships and even soldiers to help defend you. We put sanctions on both Japan and Germany that hurt them.
Then we ended our isolationism policy to protect you from WW3. We made sure you're not enslaved by the communists. We spend another fortune rebuilding you, and then to protect you and keep the red at bay.
And after all of this, this is the thanks we get. This is why Europe can't go 100 years without starting a massive war amongst themselves. You're all ungrateful assholes.

You, sir, are a good man.

Military expenditure has always benefitted science.
Especially with prosthetics in recent years.

The US millitary spending is insane, especially considering that half of the world is consisted of their allies and pupets, It should be lowered to around 400 billion and the money should be used to pay back the insane debt and improve the infrastructure.

>underrated and factual

> there is no way it will get through to a dumb fuck like that

> so might as well post pictures that trigger

Pic related

>Atomic bombs
>killing 2.5 million
Try 150000 you cucks

>Implying you would have been able to fund or supply your fights against the superior german army had we not lent you our dosh and then let you buy our arms and food. Let alone joined you near the end of the war to provide the numerical advantage of infantry finally pushing the germans over the edge

They can't even defend themselves from the muslim-liberal-spic hordes. Don't kid yourself, Paco.

A lot of that is pensions and education benefits and whatnot.

salt mine
ty, britfag

The wall just got 10 feet shorter

>he is proud for winning the WW2 for his Jewish masters
good goy

We're not the ones currently drowning in muslims. But it's okay, at least men don't have it that bad under sharia law. Be glad you aren't a woman, or are you?

>There are starving and homeless American children that won't be fed because our gov't would rather spend it on fucking up misc. Middle Eastern countries for oil companies

makes me sad desu

Well, considering they are paying for the defense of all of Europe, not surprising.