Cult of Kek is an internet meme and esoteric religion focused on worship of the ancient Egyptian frog god of darkness...

Cult of Kek is an internet meme and esoteric religion focused on worship of the ancient Egyptian frog god of darkness, Kek.[1] Worshippers view the popular meme Pepe the Frog as a modern incarnation of the deity Kek.[1][2][3] The religion has its origin on the internet message forum Sup Forums and other chans, and the board Sup Forums in particular.[4][5][1][6] Kek worship is closely associated with the alt-right[7][8][9][10][11] and Donald Trump.[12][13][14][15] The Kek religion is nihilistic in nature, with a strong focus on chaos, coincidence, and the occult.[16][17][18][19][20][21]

Which one of you fucks did this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlrNFA037KI&ab_channel=Mr.PepeKekism
youtube.com/watch?v=3AU8qKEHTbM&ab_channel=Mr.PepeKekism
heatst.com/politics/danger-alert-the-bogdanoff-twins-are-the-new-hit-meme-of-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cult_of_Kek
youtu.be/uUuR1x-VxXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELET THIS

Christ, making an entire Wiki article about it just makes it all sound that much autistic.

>Cult of Kek
It's "Applied Memetics" you fucking imbecile.

See? Kek even confirmed.

This is great.

Think about all the liberal news sites that have run stories in which Kek was referred to as a joke associated with the alt-right. If Kekism comes to be seen as a religion, then statements like that are the very definition of bigotry and intolerance. We will be able to turn the SJW's rhetoric against them and label ourselves as a minority being discriminated against by privileged atheists.

>FIFTY THREE CITATIONS

Checked

>the religion is nihilistic in nature

Fuck off

Holy shit that picture

This should not have turned me on

PRAISE KEK!

They forgot to add "intelligent" and "with a wicked sense of humor."

>tfw a gril will never lay her boobs on your head

Pepe is not an incarnation, that implies that every pepe meme is representative of KEK.

Pepe is an AVATAR of KEK at SOME TIMES. That's because Pepe as a meme is representative of chaos. He's a blank slate that anyone can use to portray any situation.

>nihilistic in nature
They really don't get it. Did they even see that Jordan B Peterson is KEK's prophet?
>the occult
Meme magic is not the occult, watch Styx

What a shitty fucking article. Delete it.

>Kek's sister is a snek lady.
muhdik

>The Kek religion is nihilistic in nature

nigger we are creators

from the article

>The number of Kek worshipers began to increase in 2016, many of whomst were also part of the alt-right.[42][46][47][32][48][49]

The last thing we want is to play the SJW/identity politics game and use the courts' power that shouldn't even exist to help the divide and conquer tactics cultural marxists are using to subvert American culture.

Seriously, think about what you're proposing. THINK.

This post is in response to

>Egyptian god of darkness

Isn't kek the god of oblivion and something about the rising dawn? Isn't kek married to a snake lady that is about darkness?

I'm fairly certain that KEK is both male and female

LOL it's already been fixed in the article. Perfect. There should be a source linking to this archived thread.

this

that's kind of hot

>Sister

I haven't done much research, but even I know Keket is just his female form.
Surprised it's taken this long to get a lamia though.

>Sup Forums is a christian board
>practices actual occultism

Again, it's not occultism. Watch styx already.

>>Sup Forums is a christian board
I kekked at this post.

that shading is horrible

please stop shitting on your pansy tablet

That's about all, peace out.

ベーシックゲシュタルト (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=jlrNFA037KI&ab_channel=Mr.PepeKekism
グアンタナモ (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=3AU8qKEHTbM&ab_channel=Mr.PepeKekism

>Worshippers view the popular meme Pepe the Frog as a modern incarnation of the deity Kek

HERESY

ffs guys, who did this?

>Again, it's not occultism. Watch styx already.
No True Scotsman fallacy.
Why the fuck is a skelly Vermont fag the authority on what is and is not TRUE occultism?

that's nothing

Sup Forums is getting cancer.

All magickal practice is occultism

Plus, styx voted for Obama, I dont care what he says

We thought that if we turned pepe into a hate symbol he would be safe from normies. Turns out we just made edgy memes into the new hip thing and now normies are killing pepe and kek.

I guess all good memes come to an end.

>whomst

That's really fucking autistic

>whomst

How's about we start worshipping "dark kek" the god of true darkness and chaos
Basically a reincarnation of older kek but an evil one

Yaaaaaaaasssssssss

LINK

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Normies will ruin that too eventually. Maybe we should just embrace the cancer?

He's not the authority but he lays out what Occultism actually is.

KEK worship is applied memetics which can be considered something like "amateur propaganda", except that propaganda is a facet of memetics not the other way around.

heatst.com/politics/danger-alert-the-bogdanoff-twins-are-the-new-hit-meme-of-the-alt-right/

it was me

Even he calls it occultism
youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg

''it's actually just an occult symbol''

>Styx voted for Obama
So did many Trump voters.

kek made it

I don't think you understand how memetics works....

COAL GENERATORS DO NOT
NEED NUCLEAR COOLING TOWERS

>''the seeds of occultism was planted online''

All forms of magickal practice is occultism within the definition within of occult tradition, I know this because i've researched various forms of occultism heavily

soon

We're a cult of peace!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
>Although the meme is not well-known now, denizens of the web will soon learn to fear the malformed twin faces just like the dreaded Pepe.

bogs are old, we need a new hit meme

Maybe some kind of heretical version of Mohammed
Gay rainbow Mohammed or Mohammed son of Allah or tranny Mohammed or SJW Mohammed

Listen to the end of the video where he literally talks about Satan being behind this

this image amazes me

They require coal plant cooling towers, so they have them

fuckin faggot

You just wanna cut out peoples hearts. Fuck off beaner, we're the masters of chaos.

Liberal Jihad Mo' it is

Spicy.

also follow this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cult_of_Kek

Nice! Praise Kek

maybe mohammed eating a French fry bag full of pig cocks and saying "Meyer Streinberg's hot pig cocks really put the HAM in MOHAMMAD!" and then he goes to Darfur and runs over black people with a steamroller

I don't know if that makes sense, I might be drunk

>demons are watching over me

I'm surprised Sup Forums doesnt think this guy is an edgy faggot

so besides pepe the frog what is the official symbol of the cult of KeK?

>Kek
>nihilistic
Absolutely wrong.

I request a source, and some random r34 if possible.

my current wallpaper/lockscreen

I remember the thread that image was commissioned in

They are messengers of Kek

>no true scotsman
>you see this water here? This is alcohol now.
You are retarded.

What did Kek mean by this?

>fugging drunk twin goddess sister
Quetzalcoatl approves.

What the fuck is this political drawing insinuating? That we all walk from place to place? That its better for the environment to drive gasoline-powered cars?

This seems relevant to this thread:

youtu.be/uUuR1x-VxXk

>pls be my ai gf

Thats why they did it..

The person who wrote that hasn't even got the events in the right order. It goes like this.

>Pepe the frog is established as a common reaction image on Sup Forums over a decade ago.
>Due to /s4s/ shitposting the term "kek" becomes commonly used as a substitute for lol. (the term kek did not originate here however.)
>On Sup Forums the "Baneposting" meme itself creates another meme, the notion that the overusage of memes can alter the fabric of reality. This was after the "Baneposting plane crash" in France. The first and earliest instance of what would later be called "meme magic".
>At an unspecified point, anons on Sup Forums begin to connect several dots regarding the widespread usage of pepe the frog, the term "kek", and the apparent influence Sup Forums and Sup Forums have upon world events. The conclusion is made that the power of Sup Forums's collective will has inadvertedly summoned an ancient frog God of chaos named Kek.
>The statue of Kek apparently showing glyphs of a man sat at a computer add fuel to this idea.
>For around a year Kek is used as a symbol of the will of Sup Forums along with his avatar of Pepe the frog. He is invoked in order to achieve political results desired by Sup Forums. Often because they will be the most chaotic and interesting.
>In late 2016 the song Shadilay is discovered featuring a depiction of a cartoon frog holding a magic wand on the cover. The band responsible for the creation of the song is named P.E.P.E. Sup Forums is disbelief, and some begin to consider that Kek may in fact be more than a simple meme.

checked. praise kek.

Go figure, a maple nigger made the wiki.

We need to summon more Egyptian gods.
>Pepe is Kek.
>Thoth is Pek.
>Anubis is AWOO

>Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums

Styx is a fucking degenerate loser you nigger.

>a cult with the only purpose for the lulz is not nihilistic

Kek, the God of Chaos probably only grant us its meme magic for amusement and relieve from the boredom of a divine life.

Can we get Zeus? He's a badass.

Zeus isn't Egyptian, but he's literally Pence

>implying

Thanks for the rundown.

I know :( but yeah i was also thinking about Pence.

>The first all time Nonci of Sup Forums was awarded to a leaf. Praise the leafs.

Into the trash it goes.