So Lily Allen is now publicly threatening to sue her trolls after yesterdays poll debacle...

So Lily Allen is now publicly threatening to sue her trolls after yesterdays poll debacle. Can people like her even get redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39095000/lily-allen-was-attacked-online-after-revealing-she-suffered-from-ptsd-after-stillbirth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahahah

she is an attention whore.

Now she is asking her 6 million followers to doxx her. Yeah she is insane.

Who is Dennis?

Dennis is her supportive friend. He said, don't worry about those trolls Lily. I'll take it from here.

friend operating her account

#JeSuisLisa

Is she a kike? She has to be.

dennis wants that azz but won't get it.

apparently her baby was pro-choice

If you want some links to watch this live:
twitter com/lisaj21_x/status/835893090435149824/photo/1

Also I believe Milo lost his Twitter verified tick (when he had an account) because Twitter claimed multiple people were tweeting on it and therefore it wasn't a profile they could claim as verified.

Lily is claiming that 'Dennis' is tweeting on her profile and therefore she should have hers stripped away for the same reason (she won't).

Dennis is the baby daddy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be Jessi Slaughter 2.0

Just imagine Dennis going on cam telling us we dun goofed and the cyber police are gonna backtrace us while Lily cuts herself and cries.

Just imagine.

>The implication

Have a you for that, I laughed.

Who the fuck is Lily Allen?

You could have just said beta orbiter and left it at that

This guy named @kekneedsyou (Dennis) putting in work!

Go Dennis!!

>CONCEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
>EXCEPT FOR LAST TIME

Kek

>(ex) popular singer, druggie, ex-mother, mother theressa with a foul mouth when it comes to political views

Oh, should we send her some rare pepes?

He should go to England, at her cost, for a free vacation and the publicly not apologize.

Seconded.

>Can people like her even get redpilled?

No, it's like when you go to deep into Sup Forums, there's no going back

I wasn't home yesterday.

What did I miss?

>ex-mother

>ex-mother
never heard that one before

Posh girl who became a degenerate drug-addicted "voice of da urban youff" popstar. Now she's hit the wall and spends her time apologizing to refugees in Calais o behalf of Britain and mocking British pensioners for ruining Britain.

She made a twitter poll asking people which is worse: angry old people or muslims.

Muslims won by 53%, she immediately deleted the poll and pulled a full george takei. Since then she received a massive shitstorm to the point where her friend had to take controll of her account because she could not take it anymore.

still birth, although tragic, is not PTSD, the only thing about this that pisses me off is how desperate the left are to make light of what soldiers have to go through.
for that alone, the bitch can burn

Why does she want to doxx this girl on the photo?

Lilly allen was cyberbullied by heartless trolls from reddit

Report her for doxxing. Get her account banned.

Would fugg

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39095000/lily-allen-was-attacked-online-after-revealing-she-suffered-from-ptsd-after-stillbirth

Her cost? Fly there on her cost and then refuse to apologize and double down . Kek

kek

>woody (((Allen)))
>lily (((Allen)))

There is precedent

>the bitch can burn

In a better world she would be nailed to a cross and burning as I type this.

I see the poopoo peepees have been effective.

God bless Kek

Dennis is a bastard man

Kek I'ma start trolling her now

Solid kek

I posted a link a bit further up. This girl has been massively trolling / harassing lily for the past 10 hours or so. It all started with the deleted poll, but now it has changed to her dead baby and how Allen claimes she has PTSD because the hospital apparently left her dead baby hanging halfway out of her for 10 continous hours.

twitter com/lisaj21_x

most of the main tweets have been deleted but its still entertaining to read through it.

Feminist pop singer who snorts 50 lines of coke a day and now wants hordes of refugees to flood the country

We should go with this, try and get reddit shut down

Going to England soon, reckon I can get her to pay my plane ticket?

>Who is Dennis?
The zombie baby that shit killed in her polluted womb

>2017
>colonisation is hip again

>calls for doxxing
>DM threats to sue if you don't follow
>harrassment everywhere

Well, time to get lily off twitter. This is attacking a twitter user to the point violating their TOS for immediate banning.

A woman who met the full wrath of the poopoo peepee army

nah, you're probably not brown and muslim enough. Also she doesn't want to pay for anyones plane tickets or benefits, she wants the taxpayer to do so.

Shes the sister of reek from GoT

twitter com/lilyallen/status/835869965139980288

this is the main story I think

You'd better stop. The problem is, social justice and getting trolling banned are right wing things in Britain. The Sun have been campaigning to get trolls arrested and the internet monitered for years and you're giving them ammo.

But according to OP's pic she's ready to pay for my travel cost if I apologize to her directly.
Or could it be a trap

Tila Tequila was the biggest degenerate ever and she got redpilled. There is hope for Lily.
Plus she has a beautiful name.

She is a lost cause but a fun person to use as a punching bag online.

that fucking beta whiteknight cuckold rob howard

"""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""" like that should be added to the list of those who will meet the rope

Lmao

can I get a rundown of whats happening

Wasn't he a chemical brother?

gl trying to id a tranny

do the progressive thing

whatever she does is never enough, demand purchased apologies in the mail, donations to safe houses for internet trolls. demand she drag herself over the coals.

Kek

PTSD doesn't have to come from military service. There was an ex-soldier in the previous thread on Allen saying he was fine in Iraq and got PTSD after a car accident. If her story about being there for 10 hours or so is true then it's exactly the kind of thing that can induce that in people - prolonged exposure to an extremely stressful situation.

Problem is, that doesn't make your opinion on immigration more valid or make it ok for you to start being a cunt to pensioners because they don't agree with you. If she was a little more respectful of the people she disagrees with, maybe her critics wouldn't try so hard to trigger her.

Americans should troll every British liberal they can online.

See:
and
They are having a little standoff right now it seems.

coke snorting tranny who hates white people got trolled on twitter by nazi frogs and is now trying to dox and threaten the people doing it

>British liberal

Lily Allen isn't a "British Liberal". Liberals in the American sense don't exist in Britain.

> refers to herself in third person
Yeah she's totally rational

>implying she can just delete it and all of this isn't being archived
seems legit. trying to sue anonymous trolls definitely can't backfire.

>poll debacle
What happened?

new. with death thread

Kek. Nice reference.

report her doxxing is breaking the rules

>ex-mother
What the

nice idea being "Dennis" so people wont blame her for doxxing though.

I doubt Lily Allen knows much about fearing for her safety, living in her gated community and all. Probably why she's such a fan of immigration.

you could legit call the cops at this point, inciting violence on twitter is illegal for sure.

not that they would do anything, celebs have plot armor.

that seems fairly reasonable. how is that even trolling? midwives and doctors would not leave anyone with a dead / or live baby hanging out by the cord for 10+ hours - on the nhs or privately

She isn't posting this, it is her friend Dennis (I believe. Who knows?).

"WAAAAH MY FREE SPEECH IS BEING INFRINGED, PLEASE PROTECT ME FEDERAL GOVERNMENT"

She's just a headcase desu it is no wonder as her family are weird as fuck.

is that real?

I thought "posh girl" meant a higher-class kind of girl. Lily Allen gives off a "Chav" vibe.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines chav as an informal British derogatory, meaning "a young lower-class person who displays brash and loutish behaviour [despite] wearing real or imitation designer clothes".

The definition of Posh: Typical of or belonging to the upper class. The quality of being elegant, stylish, or upper class.

>her friend had to take controll of her account
you do realise Dennis doesn't exist

probably someone else on her account, like a family member or a assistant.

hard to tell, not my account

This new breed of trolls seriously needs to learn the value of anonymity.

Posh girl with a put-on common accent, basically. Middle class tourist in chav culture.

She didnt get called out enough on the clear embellishment of the truth. Even if a complete nobody experienced that in a UK hospital and it was got wind of there would be a national outcry about it.

this

Jesus, it is like Napster, and Metallica all over again.

Shit on your fans harder!

>OY VEY NOT THE 6 GORIILIAN

They dont have a fucking day off do they

>you do realise Dennis doesn't exist

Who knows, maybe he's her bull prepper