Who am I?

No cares about who or what you are.
You should never be unhappy with yourself.
You are who you are and as soon as you start questioning that, life becomes that much more unbearable.

Serious question coming up Sup Forums,
>Be me, straight white male, Redpilled.
>Working class lad who deals with an existential crisis on the daily.
>Believer in the 'women arn't humans' meme.
>Slowly losing the ability to trust women or have any sort of connection with them.
>Detest religion and constantly mock how the only people that follow it are sheeple that need to be told they will never die and all the other crap.
>Slowly realising that religion was founded to keep the family unit together and protect men that are too weak to accept that women are just hormonal slaves who shag whatever they want because they are biologically programmed do that, because muh 'survival of the fittest'.
>Hatred for degeneracy but constantly taking drugs and have recently teased a gay lad with a naked picture from behind (no butthole, sorry) and partially opened up to the idea of being bisexual because the pussy market would lead me to financial castration.
>Full on identity crisis because of my political alignment.

This is who I am Sup Forums. I really am getting fed up of waking up and trying to apply logic to all my actions that I have taken in my life.

So the question, yeah...

Are there people on this board that once swallowed the redpill are unhappy with who they are?
and if so, how do you help yourself?

inb4 an hero
inb4 OP is a faggot

Shameless self bump

This is why thinkers & empaths make the worst humans. You just end up hating yourself, and no this is not related directly to the redpill merely triggered by it. Look at the bluepilled lefties, the self-hate is palpable.

What you truly need to do is: Read The Selfish Gene. Listen on YT to: Studies in Pessimism.
Also on YT a 3 part audiobook: The Denial of Death.

Then some Jung and Joseph Campbell to spice this up. Then you are good to move on (after going deeper into an extreme existential crisis, real abyss-tier stuff).

You are a beast, bro. Not an angel, nor a demon. This is your first mistake, placing yourself on some god-tier piedestal where you SHOULD be infallible and fully moral, where you SHOULD be able to make all the right choices - ignoring brain chemicals & reward centra which literally guide/rule your life, that you SHOULD be able to save humanity from itself.

OP is a faggot, kys, and lurk more.
> Also watch Jordan Peterson

You cannot bump your own threads. Also this outs you instantly as a newfag and people will berate you for it or even ignore / sage your posts because they dislike newfags.

Also I just saged your post.

That redpill is making you self destruct. Go over to Reddit...

Scum fucking bitch, cum guzzling whore
eating the dick like a revolving door
you suck on my cock but don't swallow shit
your nothing but a worthless ass bitch

So you've been raped, beaten and stabbed
Body contorts, rip you in half
I defecate on your blood splattered mass
Defiling the corpse, suffer in death

Evisceration - rape the bloody whore
Ripped up body ‒ now I crave for more
Endless suffering - I will rape you in the ass

Skin forsaken, bruised and naked
My hands are shaking, I will kill again

Stalking the dark shroud of night
to claim a victim for my crypt
severed heads decorate the lair
which I'm on with sin
Grinding chunks of flesh into
a red and meaty paste
Feasting on these bitches pieces
soothes my minds decay

Come unto me objects of mindlessness,
torture's too good for you [x3]

Read into my ghastly deeds
and encounter sickness
slaughter of disease filled whores
Filth this world don't need.

t. Poet of MGTOW

This op, I took the redpoll and am 1000% more successful. Though the newfound interest in booze and cigarettes are a bit troubling. I would have never started getting pussy otherwise.

>how do you help yourself?

By staying grounded.

No shit if you sleep all day and browse Sup Forums until 4am as a jobless NEET you're going to be a fucking mess mentally and physically.

You need structure.
Get a job / go to school, wake up at a normal time, get in 40-60 mins of exercise a day no excuses, maintain your living space, get a hobby that isn't drugs, talk to women instead of texting pics of your arse to a gay lad.

Fucking hell m8.

Sounds like you need to sort yourself out. Look up Maps of Meaning.

But m8
Have a full time job
go to the gym after work 5 times a week.
what do.

Your problem is you don't see the meaning in your life.

WATCH JORDAN B PETERSON'S MAPS OF MEANING LECTURES TO FIND MEANING.

It just sounds like I am being a utter fucking wuss, but alright I'll follow your adivce. cheers

>Believer in the 'women arn't humans' meme
>women are just hormonal slaves

>constantly taking drugs
>existential crisis on the daily
>teased a gay lad with a naked picture from behind

>hate women and degeneracy
>act like a degenerate woman

Are you sure you arent just bitter and angry at life and have used "the redpill" to justify it?

It's like the libruls who are for Islam and LGBT, you can't be for both, they are opposing ideas.

I know man the hypocrisy is driving me nuts.
I have actively tried to remove my self from external factors that would influence me, ie get a different job, refrain from going out as often etc.

I am slowly doing it but its very difficult and I guess I just need to vent.

All you are what you do. Stop thinking there's some immutable "real you" that's hidden, because that's a dead end. The true self is both less and more than our civilization really acknowledges.

I'm gonna catch some shit for this but take some time out, drop your biases, and read some Jungian psychology. A gist: you choose "who you are", it isn't an immutable plan handed down from YHWH. Everyone has contradictory forces within themselves, but it's up to them to forge their identity from it, and choose what you embrace and what you reject.

It's important, also, for you to not completely deny the existence of the things in yourself that are undesirable. You can choose to keep them hidden, not let them define your identity, but still accept them as just a side effect of existing as the animal you are. This is important-- if you don't, for example, acknowledge the existence of your latent bisexuality*, you might give in to temptation some day and go on a drug-fueled gay sex bender and end up with AIDS, or you may project outwards and start seeing homosexual "propaganda" everywhere. Or you may turn into an abusive father, who beats his sons for not living up to some manly standard, and ignores his daughters.

*(honestly, I think sexuality works far differently from the way we've been lead to believe and most people would probably qualify as bisexual if there were some objective measurement)

>after going deeper into an extreme existential crisis, real abyss-tier stuff
I don't think this is inevitable. Sure, it sucks when you have to first unentangle your self-concept with the things you've comfortably clung to all your life, but the big fear and loathing comes out of the question of "what am I/should I be now?"

I think if I had known from the start that the answer to that question was "nothing, necessarily" I would have had a much easier time. Maybe it's just easier to imagine accepting the truth once you've crossed that bridge, but it seems like I could have saved a lot of misery.

Also, it's possible that the narcissism of clinging to an identity is just a side effect of adolescence...

I am 21 turning 22, so yeah you could be right I am just growing up.

Yep. And that's another important way in which our society, largely based on the ideas of the likes of fucking Sartre (who I fucking loathe), is completely pathological.

You can't just say "I'll feel better tomorrow," you have to constantly be doing something about it. You have to strive for your identity, because it (rather than just how you spend your time) is considered your most important personality aspect. You are encouraged to be narcissistic as if it were some high virtue, when in reality all you're doing is navel-gazing.

You are supposed to use your "reason" to find the optimal happiness in everything you do. Well, the problem with that is that humans are *really* bad at judging what's going to make them happy. So we keep on trying stupid shit, (like basically everything the left-wing does), in order to bring about a happiness whose nature we haven't even stopped for an instant to question.

Just telling yourself that what you're going through is normal, not worthy of blame or praise, and that tomorrow could be better is probably one of the most healthy things you could do right now.

I blame Sartre for the divorce epidemic, narcissism, single mothers, the welfare state, wantonly destroying traditional social structures... basically everything wrong with the modern world, he and the idiots who bought in to his ideals caused.

>Are there people on this board that once swallowed the redpill are unhappy with who they are?

Yes, most people are dumb cattle and their ego is independent of their real self. Smart people can take a cold hard look at themselves and hate what they see. The ego should be independant of any logic, just be yourself and dont care of others judgement because this life is the only one you have.

My god man you have no idea how happy this post has made me, reading up on all the stuff here that user has posted and with this post.
this post right here
there is light at the end of the tunnel for once.

>redpilled
>degenerate faggot

Pick one. 20% of gay and bisexual men have HIV.

Being a faggot is literally aids roulette. Hell... it's worse. Your odds are better with a 44 magnum

I don't think i would ever take a dick or give it to a man, the thought disgusts me.

I know Im not a faggot, I like fucking women more than anything in the world.

I've read that 25 is when your brain completely finishes the child/youth stage, which is true I think. I'm 28 and I became much more grounded after that, even in the face of crippling life circumstances.

As for Jungian psychology what the other user was advising, yes, do that.

The MBTI type system was actually created by Jung and made more intricate by others over the next 100 years. If you need a rough template to figure out what you are and what you should do with your life your MBTI type is a good compass anbd outline I think.