If white people get power from being an oppressive majority you'd think it would take more than 2 people to make an...

If white people get power from being an oppressive majority you'd think it would take more than 2 people to make an epidemic. Also blaming Roof on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/12/what_gave_us_donald_trump_is_what_gave_us_dylann_roof.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

educate yourself

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/12/what_gave_us_donald_trump_is_what_gave_us_dylann_roof.html

Roofie is Trump's fault now? That was both under Obumfuck's watch and before he announced his run.

>implying murderers are synonymous with terrorists

It's time for Asuka's lesson, listen up!

Lately, not just here, but in media at large, I've seen a lot of confusion about what exactly a terrorist is. I'm here to clear it up. You see, a mass murderer isn't necessarily a terrorist and a terrorist isn't necessarily a mass murderer. A murderer's end goal is death. If you hate your wife, for example, and decide to strangle her, and she dies, you are just a murderer. Your goal was to kill and you did that and only that. Even multiple wife strangles, pretending you were a polygamist, still just makes you a multiple murderer and not a terrorist. School shooters aren't terrorists either, for the same reason, as their end goal is merely the death of others, and they are merely mass murderers.

Now, as for terrorism, you don't even need to kill to cause terror, but they do go hand in hand frequently. Terrorism's end goal is not murder, but manipulating the populace through fear. Killing politicians who don't align with the interests you believe in in an effort to make surviving politicians reconsider their stance in fear of reprisal, that is what terrorism would be.

It's important to stay educated, and be wary of attempts by the media to brand people who are merely murderers as terrorists. Otherwise, you are actually a victim of terrorism, but knowledge is power.

Huh I didnt know Roof was a time traveler I coulda sworn he was under Obamas presidency

>slate
FAKE NEWS

And why that faggot? He only managed to smoke one Pajeet. There was that other guy who shot up a Sikh temple, why does nobody ever bring that up?

Lmao @ that image... holy shit leftists are nutjobs.
Not clicking that link tho

The "white terrorist" meme is forced.

Let's take away the word terrorism altogether. Murder is murder, and the stats show black men by far commit the most (east asian women the least).

>Mic
>Slate
>salon

should be a permaban

>Roofie is Trump's fault now?
Nice strawman.

I often wonder why he isn't brought up more, too. He was even an open stormfag.
I guess because Sikhs don't whine and throw bitch fits and seek Oppression Points the way googles do, and the nigs feel no connection to Sikh kunts.

>San Bernedino suddenly never happened
>Boston bombings suddenly never happened
>Pulse Nightclub Shootings suddenly never happened

Which is another reason nigs don't care about native Americans even though they got cucked 1000x worse than the dumb niggers, their entire race got genocided and now we and the nigs live on their ancestral land building Walmarts on their ancient burial grounds. All niggers had to do was pick cotton boo fucking hoo.

should be a shoa-ing

Because trump can magically stop crazy maniacs from murder?

Is obama complicient in everything a minority did over the last 8 years?

Just look at Roof, he's a drug addict crack baby. And the guy on the left looks like a pedophile.

Do people forget that Dylan's attack was 2 years ago

>before he announced his run.
Donald announced in March 2015.
Dylan's attack was in June 2015.

Not saying they're related at all but the attack did happen at a later date than his announcement to candidacy

dylann literally did nothing wrong desu

>few shooting involving radical whites

"WHITE TERRORISM EPIDEMIC"
>hundreds of cases of muslim/refugee shootings/beheadings/wrong turns involving far more dead and injured

"Not all muslims are radical. Come on guys, give abu-Dabi a chance."

And they wonder why they are being called fake news.

>shit on white people
>white people say "stop"
>suddenly it's 5 trillion holocausts combined

>Dylan Roof killed 9 people
>Omar Mateen killed 49 people

Does the MSM just suck at math?
Or does a murderer committed by a white supremacist count as being worse?

Exposing the lies of the MSM us important.

This, white crime is sensationalized because it's rare, minority crime is swept under the rug because it's common, and the media has a narrative to write.