Sup Forums suddenly hates trump

>Sup Forums suddenly hates trump

wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where?

Sup Forums started losing support after DeVos. It's a shame.

He's a massive disappointment

>Leaf

misspelled "adores"

Get out shill faggots, we're making america great again

>Leaf
>Having Opinions
>Pick one

My theory is that a lot of people never liked him and were just going with the flow to be funny/trolls/part of the group.
Now that he won it's ok to hate him again.

Shill elsewhere niggers

Meeems got no meat

WTF are you talking about shill?

Fuck off better this than Shillary the mudslime protector.

Sup Forums is a contrarian board, it has no political allegiance at all

He's been doing fine and it's only been 33 days or so. Unless they are some conspiracy theorist, I don't see too much wrong with Donald.

Trump is cool.

Those who have been on Sup Forums for a considerable amount of time started losing faith in him when he was exposed to being a plant a long while ago. Most of the support pages have been made by those who came after the elections and are just sucking his dick without actually looking into him.

>/leftypol/

The failed idiots have been raid here for about four or five days.

Its a raid you mong.

Trump black history cucked during his last presidential address. Sad.

Not so fast, faglord.

nope

Yeah, he is pretty shit. Still like him for the keks

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump, the shill threads just give you that impression.

A few of the mods probably hate Trump, and that's why we have to put up with all these maximum overshitpost threads.

its a raid, just ignore them

>theory

What is this meme called?

CTR 2: Electoral Jewgaloo

>what are raids?

I mean I think Trump is our best president in a long time, and I didn't even vote for him (I voted for the true Sup Forums candidate, Darrell Castle). He's far from perfect but I certainly don't hate him.

Faggots here just wanted to meme him to oblivion because it was funny and it became hilarious as it turned into reality, but dealing with reality is the hard part for Sup Forums

>(((You)))

i've noticed that too lately. but mods are n 24/7 standby, extremely alert, and are immediately deleting every single anti trump thread AND every single anti trump post kek.

SAD!

Probably because pol is now realizing that trump is just another jew jewing it up with other jews.

Pol is falling for the fake news thing pretty hard too

>exposed as being a plant

Source?

it's easy and funnier to get (you)'s now by ironically making fun of drumpf.

Pol loves Trump. Fuck off shareblue shills. Tell your boss David Brock to fuck off too.

Shills like you.

Sage it.

Fuck off Shareblue shills. You have no power here.

People saw that Trump is reddit

Pols president

Its nu/pol/ but us anons from old/pol/ is still shitposting

timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/

Thats not to mention the others who he has appointed on top of big multinational corporations bent of destroying the planets natural environments and taking its resources

>post redbit frog
made me think

And all his children (except Barron) are married with and have children with Jews

I'm a liberal and I love Trump. As long as he keeps fucking up absolutely everything he touches with his general incompetence we're looking at a blue wave in 2018 and 2020.

Also once Obamacare is gone and all those dumb faggots in the flyover states start dying off America will truly be great again.

Whats wrong with jews?

At this moment this thread is next to the President Trump general thread in the catalog and that thread has over 100 more posts than this one...And all the posts in this thread are telling OP to fuck off...Fuck off OP

We're politically incorrect. Trump is in the white house. Fuck Trump.

wew lad

does anyone have the OC of the CTR shill who has it set up so he never has to leave his computer?

pic related
hillary would be way worse tho

ridiculous. someone takes a shot at you, you take one back. he's not doing it in a babyish manner. this meme is forced as fuck.

but i think generally pol likes trump, he is based

Shut up, Pahjeet.

nah

Hey come on im in a fly over state and I didn't vote for that fuck but your right can i come to New York

If you havent taken the Varg Pill yet to realized at every corner there is controlled opposition then i suggest you do, otherwise there will be no hope.

Wtf are you talking about OP? You didn't suck enough dicks per day or something?

Yes

>"oldies" of Sup Forums don't like Trump cuz muh jews
You fags really don't learn, do you? You fucks ran in fear of the jew's influence. We came up with a plan instead. The plan is simple.
>We are the juden now

It's not like we've had a sudden influx of newfags, cocksmoking leftist faggots, shills & "journalists" that keep writing poorly researched articles about us.

>le what happened
>a leaf

I've seen republicans in town hall videos themselves even wanting single payer healthcare. Entire crowds of people starting to cheer it.

>hillary would be way worse tho
Nope

Well since you weren't dumb enough to vote for him you'll probably be fine.

Come to VA instead. Shit's niceer, cheaper, and more guns.

if you want mad (you)s, you gotta be inflammatory

No you haven't, you must work for CNN

Its a joint trolling effort by CTR and OFA

Sup Forums is contrarian

New York here, why the fuck would you want to come here?
It's overpriced, smells like piss and it's full of vibrant diversity.

It's like nobody thought he'd take away THEIR obamacare, just the Obamacare of "those people"

I wish I could use the money job search is hell.

>th-there are no shills on Sup Forums

>1 post by this ID

.05 schekles for you, goy.

Oh oh I know this is "concern trolling" it's fun trying to spot the shareblue tactic. Which one next?

Sometimes it's about labels. There were people who said they hate "obamacare" but said they liked "the affordable care act" not knowing it's the exact same thing.

Shills get the rope.

This is a Soros and OFA effort, they are paid democratic operatives.

Its not even that Sup Forums is hating on Trump because he is right wing. Its the fact that its clear as day that he is totally controlled opposition along with Breitbart, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Chowder, Rebel Media, Sargon etc. If you havent seen this by now the you really need to ask yourself why these shows and people havent been silenced by now (even doing it slowly) and why havent they exposed the real issue and are in undying support for Jewish interests even though its clear that their interests are totally against ours

They refuse to speak about Jews and Israel also.

No it isn't shut up newfag

Wow downie rednecks who voted against their own interest want health insurance back?

Evidence?

>pol is one person
Please stop this, you are retarded stop it

One post or thread is not implicit on the whole fucking site you fucking nigger

>homosexuals are DEGENERATE!
>OMG YES DADDY TRUMP CHOKE ME WITH YOUR POWERFUL MAGA COCK GRRRRLP GRRRLP GRRRLP GAUUU

This board is a fucking joke.

When did Sup Forums ever like Trump?

No worries, Trump will create a job for you. Even though you're a shill, Trump still wants you to be successful. Unless you're an illegal, then you have to go back

>leaf doesnt like trump

tell me something new

sage

He has been a massive disapoint. I am not even sure why I voted at all. The alternative was bad, would it have been this bad?

I must have missed the memo.

This whole election sequence is just the illusion of choice and (((those in control))) realised this and so put a loud mouthed half truth speaker into the light to give you the illusion that he is a rogue candidate. This was their last chance to keep power and once people see he is not keeping his promises and will not speak about the real issues there will be riots, fights etc and thats when they will trigger the economic collapse and flee the crime scene so they dont get caught.

Warmongering with Iran

Targeting recreational marijuana when on the campaign he supported decriminalization and states rights

Messing with transgender bathroom laws when on the campaign he supported transgender people using the bathroom they want anywhere

Didn't drain the swamp

Has not formally ended the US alliance with ISIS and other Syrian Rebels

Has not provided any funding to Assad

I'm not a shill I'm an independent voter. I'm not on any side.