Ah you think filters are your ally? You merely adopted the filtration. I was born in it, molded by it...

Ah you think filters are your ally? You merely adopted the filtration. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see unfiltered water until I was already a man, by then it was turning the freaking frogs gay!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3320151/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/divide-conquer-101-america-destabilized-within/
newstarget.com/2017-02-06-left-wing-puppeteer-george-soros-finances-domestic-terrorism-again-when-will-the-trump-administration-arrest-him.html
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
infowars.com/deaths-of-seal-team-6-exposed/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/
youtube.com/watch?v=zXX6XZuV4zI
youtu.be/Vulwabr6Pqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a big guy

Is that AJ? Breathing a steady stream of DNA force to prevent himself from turning into a Jew.

Before anyone asks its a sleep apnea mask. People with severe snoring often stop breathing in their sleep so it pressurized moist air to prevent extreme snoring.

Tell me about the Jones, why does he wear the mask?

... for you.

looks like the pedophiles finally got to him

>No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

>If I pull that off, would you die?

>It would be extremely painful

>You're a big guy!

4 u

POLLUTANTS CHANGING FROG'S ENDOCRINE SYSTEMS

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3320151/

HE PREDICTED 911 IN JULY OF 2001 youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

What TRUMP thought about 911

Here is Bush trying to deny he had any knowledge of 911 before the fact but he stumbles on his words just like he did when he was trying to say that there were weapons of mass destruction

The fact that media matters and correct the record are funded by george soros who also funded the berkley protest.. they use race baiting and identity politics to "divide and conquer" the American public, and Soros just bought an 11 percent share of netflix and they came out with the dear white people show. The left have been hijacked by brainwashing fascists basically. thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/divide-conquer-101-america-destabilized-within/ newstarget.com/2017-02-06-left-wing-puppeteer-george-soros-finances-domestic-terrorism-again-when-will-the-trump-administration-arrest-him.html marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

infowars.com/deaths-of-seal-team-6-exposed/

HE PREDICTED SEAL TEAM SIX CRASHING IN A HELICOPTER AFTER SUPPOSEDLY KILLING OSAMA!!! The Seal team 6 team responsible for the raid all got blown up in a mysterious helicopter crash with the call sign extortion 17.
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/

They followed Clinton around and caught her having seizures when she told everyone she was perfectly healthy. They knew to follow her around because of a tip from THE SECRET SERVICE
youtube.com/watch?v=zXX6XZuV4zI

ALEX HAS BEEN RIGHT ON THESE ISSUES AND THOUSANDS MORE.. YES HE USED HYPERBOLE, YES HE EXXAGERATES BUT HE IS WORTH LISTENING TO

AND ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES HIS SELLING OF WATER FILTERS REMEMBER THAT EVERY INDEPENDENT JOURNALIST OR BROADCASTER HAS TO FINANCE THEMSELVES SOMEHOW

JOE ROGAN DOES IT

MARC MARON DOES IT

DAN CALIN DOES IT

DAVID SEAMAN DOES IT

ABBY MARTIN DOES IT

THEY ALL DOOOOO IT

gross she's all tan and shit

No-one knew he had sleep apnea before he put on the mask.

Top tier redpills, you're doing God's work, user.

Alex can suck on my male vitality.

>this thread
Kekd

Team Six is still alive, user.

After killing Bin Laden they had targets on all of them. They lost that target when they 'died'. It's a basic cover up that they agreed to before the mission.

explain more please....

haha i have about three times as much and its my copy pasta on reddit and youtube videos

im trying to find some more to add to it and get it more streamlined and attention grabbing to but i have a physics final tomorrow haha

thanks though its nice to hear something positive once in awhile..

oh and psychedelic drugs ARE the ultimate red pill ;)

>psychedelics are the ultimate redpill
No. You are ultimately wrong.

Let's say the ULTIMATE redpill is located in Trump Tower. Is going to New York City the same as the ultimate redpill? No. You need guidance and planning to reach the redpill, you need directions into Trump tower. You can't just take it, fry your brain and just DUDE LSD LMAO I XDDD

This is what happened to hippies, and it's what's happening to liberals now a days, they become empty vessels of empathy, "oh bro, I'm so connected with life, everything matters and we're all important" this is garbage without essence.

The true, ultimate redpill is self knowledge, lsd is just a fast track to the end goal of know thyself.

youtu.be/Vulwabr6Pqg

never saw that 9/11 one before.

He should probably brag about that prediction more, I've been listening to him for months and never knew that.