!!!PIZZAGATE HAPPENINGS!!!

!!!GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!
archive.is/xcI7Z

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xcI7Z
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogc1nzRWYUs
archive.is/MeCHf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

>As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted: ‘Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty.

1500 FIFTEEN HUNDRED PEDOS!!!!

SALON CALLED OUT LIKE BITCHNIGGERS

> Salon has published articles attempting to normalize pedophilia; however, to maintain their faux outrage over Milo, they deleted them.

JAKE TAPPER CALLED OUT FOR BEING A FUCKING SNEK IN THE GRASS

>The face of the very fake news network CNN, Jake Tapper, fired off several tweets condemning Milo.
>If Tapper is so concerned with sex trafficking, why in the world hasn’t he covered the massive sex trafficking arrests that have taken place since Trump took office? It seems he, and many in the leftist media, are only concerned with sex trafficking if it can be used to destroy a conservative.

dude wtf is going on here man? this place has been so weird since the alien thing. WTF. this is a good post about a major issue and normally there would be people posting but now it's dead nuts quiet. what is going on? is there a thread about this already that i missed? am i shadow banned or something? this is crazy how empty the chans are. was there a mass ban or is the internet down in australia? fuckshit

thats a lotta pedos

can we please have some sources covering these arrests so we can spread them to the masses?

get too close and they will award you good fortune to distract you

believe me

Everyone that posts here just got arrested

bumpin

Bumpity.

I was banned for no reason right before ayy lmaos without reason so something fishy going on. Before that I couldn't post at work or phone but wasn't banned.

OP: yeah, sources would be nice to verify. But probably true.

It's the shills probably. I think it's great these people are getting arrested. Hope they rot in prison.

This unironically should really make people think. It's such a huge turn around that anyone should ask, what were they doing before? This is assuming that the numbers are correct

>archive.is/xcI7Z
this is great - they are busting these rings to force these guys to give up info for the even higher ups

Tbh you deserve to get banned.

>what is going on?

if you didnt know - Sup Forums used to be filled with pedo stuff - they are probably all getting arrested so Sup Forums is losing its user base

checked

what does that mean? who got arrested? and why? its not illegal to shittalk on the net

These are just John's who take the undercover hooker bait. It does absolutely nothing to target actually sex trafficking.

I am so proud of my country.

it is really weird my man
I hope the pedos hang

bump!

Are there any more arrests than usual? Human traffickers get busted all of the time. What does trump have to do with it?

I know but a reason for ban would be nice desu :^)

>this is great - they are busting these rings to force these guys to give up info for the even higher ups
I hope so. Unfortunately I still don't believe anything will come of this, but there's a chance

Lots of bans for the ayylmao. Slide operation as the pic didn't even match the coordinates.

These pedophiles need to be executed in a public setting

duh, this happens all of the time. Why are you people so autistic?

political question time anons:

what would be the political ramifications if prominent republicans and democrats start getting rounded up as pedos? would the media claim its fake and some kind of dictatorial coup? would this destroy our dem v. rep system?

How should we execute pedos? I vote either firing squad or hanging

Fucking pedophile scum. No wonder the media is doubling down, everyone that owns them are involved.

>less than 400 sex trafficking arrest related to FBI in 2014
Yes, obviously.

Trump held his own presser on this very information and the media ignored it. You had to watch it online basically which means normies need not apply.

Next time you get the old "hes sexist" "grab em by the pussy" etc line throw this shit at them and put them back on their heels.

>left-handed salute

Heil Trashcan, ewhore

How come we're not hearing anything about this?
It should be all over social media/jewtube, but nothing.

>400 total in 2014
>1500 in Trumps first month

Can't you read?

Bumping for justice. With this many arrests, much more evidence and testimony should be available.

God bless the investigators and police doing this work. I could not do it without using an axe.

Read the article faggot, 400 last year compared to 1500 this month

the one that just happenmed was all sheriffs, not fbi.

Maybr if he hadn't banned every major news organization they could actually know what the fuck was going on

Bomp

Like FBI didn't provide Intel to them.

Bump and sauce

Like any of those would report anything positive Trump does. Their gear are very convienently glitchy for their agenda.

bullshit excuse shilling but nice try. Anyone who actually follows more than headlines knows he only blocked them for one event and other outlets were allowed to be there. Transparency was intact the (((media))) just using this to distract people (most likely from pedo shit)

>Someone makes a thread about a real story
>Some butthurt faggot has to make it about his boycrush Milo

Fuck off.

I hope trump tweet this out

Weird shit

BUMP

>townhall
>infowars
>breitbart
dropped

Bump

>what would be the political ramifications if prominent republicans and democrats start getting rounded up as pedos? would the media claim its fake and some kind of dictatorial coup? would this destroy our dem v. rep system?
I believe it would, especially since it seems like the most establishment people are involved. The media also is involved so of course they'd claim some bullshit. Leftists would likely flip the fuck out and start rioting, but reasonable people would accept it.

lots of pedo sliding on Sup Forums dude

>dude wtf is going on here man? this place has been so weird since the alien thing.

it looks like low level hit teams are trying to identify and assassinate PG researchers

I wouldn't click any links unless you know it's secure

If they were actual news reporters they would report everything. Instead they cherrypick whatever suits their agenda and fuck the rest.

You don't need to be in the press room to know what is going in the press room. You don't need to ask questions in order to be able to report.

Fuck yourself shill.

Half the mobile networks are banned now. Wifi still works.

Kek

maybe they can't comment cause they're being arrested or hiding as we speak

>Are there any more arrests than usual?

yes, lots, many of them own pizza restaurants are are close to DNC party members

The must all be hunted down, every one of those sociopaths/psychopaths. 1500 arrests per month for the next 4-8 years, and even more put down in secret. Catch Em All.

Faggotry and pedophilia are mental illnesses

>How should we execute pedos?

secret cancer poison

Why not acid IV drip? Something cruel, not something fast and merciful.

>what would be the political ramifications if prominent republicans and democrats start getting rounded up as pedos?

wealthy pedos with their own aircraft would leave the country in a hurry and likely the DOJ would freeze their assets

Bump

bros thanks for speaking up man, i was freakin trippin about how empty it was. also thanks for the bumps.
as far as i know there hasn't really been any arrests of pedos at this scale and speed. i mean yeah they might get 1500 in a year but not this quickly. plus that number doesn't include the pedo busts in other countries. i read the other week about busts in scandi and i think haiti but im not sure.

anyway there is the archive to bb in the op and here is the archive to more info

archive.is/MeCHf

I'm genuinely surprised I didn't hear about this... Who did report on these arrests? Can you provide some links?

Maybe I should switch to Breitbart as my main news source

That's OP you retard

Oh my sweet lord jesus in heaven could you imagine such a thing?

Australians still exist

I want to believe

It's probably because you're on mobile, and got a ban meant for someone else.

dank

Even in obscurity, Breitbart continues to bant with the best shitposts, second only to the president himself.

Not sure, but this is interesting. We need sources.

I know Serbia has no other jobs except squatting form inspector but taking shilling as job is a no go.

>am i shadow banned or something?

shadow bans do not exist here because unlike reddit this place is not run by a gestapo

btw. go back to le plebbit

Two good suggestions but far too expensive to mass execute these scumbags compared to using .22s or reusing old rope

i can confirm this happening to me at least twice

That is quite the assumption. I'm not saying it's impossible or unlikely, but do you have anything to back this up? Or just the silence of PG dig threads?

Which news organizations has Trump banned from reporting news?

I read that headline completely wrong and thought they mean busts like pic related.

He was cracking a joke about the article You posted, dense fucker OP

They don't want to put Trump in a good light, the bastards

Milo is obviously controlled opposition, ( he gets MSM coverage)

watching the spin wheel explode with this has been very interesting

we can use this to ban circumcision

can you imagine Trump the good goy whose kids are married to jews banning circumcision?

Flaming Fag Drag, or a foot first ride in a woodchipper.

Thanks

#MEGA when? :(

>That is quite the assumption

if you are aware of the history of this subject over the past 100 years it's safe to assume

when I see that David Seaman? guy alive we'll know it's safe but not until then.

twitter don't count

>1500 FIFTEEN HUNDRED PEDOS!!!!

Are you including that California sting that netted 400?

These investigations began long before Trump stepped into office.

You must be fucking disturbed if you think that's a sexual image, you projecting cunt.

These fucking threads man.

Feds were involved, but it was actually coordinated through the states, and mostly reported at the county level as local stories. In California it was called Operation Reclaim and Rebuild.

Le Pen must bee elected, Merkel must be ejected. Once Germany and France back out of the EU, it will crumble and the unelected 'leaders' in Brussels will be powerless.

After soverign nation states are reestablished and the economic migrant crisis eleminated, europe will begin its slow crawl back to power.

Yes public people is a more likely target than anons here though. And at the same time not, take out a public figure and you turn one mans quest for the truth into a martyr for that.

However blackmail and extortion is also pretty normal methods if you can't kill.

I guess I'm saying it's the anons that are at the biggest risk but it's also really hard for us to know if anyone of us is taken out.

>400 arrests in 2014

What's the number for 2016?

Get the fuck out Germany.
You are not wanted, go suck Schulz' dirty balls.

>obscurity

>3912 views
>6545 views
nobody gives a shit about some random libshiet roastie whore, which convinced you to craft this picture?

Fuck, Donald really is ramping up the ass kicking.

This is far more fucking rad than I ever anticipated it would be.

I need to load up a playlist of murican rock music to go with fucking amazing feels, it's the same feeling you get as when you watch Commando. Just pure American asskicking.

I'll start with some ZZ Top, but what else can I listen to Ameribros?

Pedos on suicide watch.