23 and me results came through

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/
fastcompany.com/3055710/if-you-want-life-insurance-think-twice-before-getting-genetic-testing
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than nigger or jew

wow you're whiter than me

Well I can't say I wasn't glad to find out there isn't any nogger ancestry there.

I take it you're Indian/Pakistani lad

What gave it away?

the smell

L O N D O N

POO

Oi son, I smell alright 2bh.

98.6% purebred hindu turd sculptor.

>South Asian
GET OUT YOU PAKI SHITSKIN REEEEEEEE

top banter there hans

Ahmed pls

Remember 23andme is owned, and run by jews, to collect your genetic information, that will be sold, used for psyops, against you. You have been warned.

You might be

If my DNA can be used in scientific research and help prevent Alzheimers and other illnesses, then that's cool with me.

>says the Spaniard

I have a Bangladeshi friend that got 4% European and i swear he was going to cry, he was so fucking upset it was mad

Honestly Asians are badass. I'm defiantly pro-white but I really don't have a problem with a few Asians in white countries. They don't cause problems and a generally down to earth people.

So you're basically the average English citizen?

LEAVE

So which South Asian are you?
>Paki: Muslim Indian.
>North Indian: Unwashed masses of Indian.
>South Indian: Nigger Indian.
>Sikh: Almost productive Indian. Almost.

nigger

yep, it would be awesome if the USA was 14 percent chink instead of 14 percent nigger.

How does one go about getting a DNA test? And how much do they cost?

Paki. I was curious about doing this for a few reasons, partly because people said 23andme and DNA sites need more people of South Asian origin because we don't tend to volunteer our data and are too Jewish to actually pay money for the privilege.

Also because my family is quite light-skinned and I thought there was some underlying reason in our ancestry for that. I mean literally some of my family are white as in colour. Another reason is that I did a similar DNA test a few years ago with DNA tribes and it came back with some weird ass results, saying that my markers traced back to Malaysia of all places, so I wanted to corroborate that.

Sikhs are based and you need to either accept that or drown yourself in the Thames

This one cost £129 ,it was a New Years offer. Just go to 23andme.com and pay the shekels and spit in the tube and wait about 2 months.

If you go on the 23 and me website you can get one for like 75pounds

They're about $100 from the company's website. I've been thinking of doing it for a while now. Kind of paranoid about my genetic info being used somehow, though.

23andme.com/

Hey being almost productive is a compliment for anyone who didn't have ancestors born in the land of God's grace.

>Kind of paranoid about my genetic info being used somehow, though.
Sup Forums is characteristically way too tinfoil about this.

It's just scientists using it for science. So the fuck what.

Rasheed.

Is it worth it to even take these tests if you're Asian? They just lump categories together because they can't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese.

Post 'em

>yfw more European than a modern European

I'd like to take this test, but I don't know if it's worth the cost.

how do these tests work anyway? cum in a tube and drink it?

This is what I was trying to say here Once Asian/South Asian actually *do* start contributing their DNA, we'll get more accurate results hopefully.

>Implying there are any differences between island chinks and continental chinks.
Slight exaggerations aside, no.

am i white?

They send you a kit with a tube and a pH buffer solution, you spit in the tube and add the buffer.

yeah we actually did have the chance to have allot more asian's in america but back then they were pretty much the refugees of the day expect the nations that took boatloads of them actually put them to work instead of gave food.

anything besides black pretty much just mixes good honestly also you look at Canada they have tons of them if we could of prevented the "chinatowns" and crap and keep them from all grouping together in one area.

>0.2% nigger
you have to go back

How do we know the original samples were pure and not some European half breed claiming he was white?

>British & Irish
Didn't realize those were the same thing.

You realize they're eventually going to sell that DNA to government agencies right? Even if they don't have your DNA, your brothers DNA can be used to convict you. The whole point was to capture enough human genomes to build a database that police would pay to access and prosecute anyone for anything.

nah it's actually less than 0.1 percent. it's an extremely small percentage.

The government already has my DNA anyway, I was arrested about 4 years ago.

It can and will also be used to monitor your habits, political views, socioeconomic status and any and every disease you might have and that data will be sold to insurance companies to charge you extra because they can't have you paying less reparations than what you're worth to the 6.000.000.000.000.000 martyrs

They aren't unless you are Jewish.

My family members started sending their fucking DNA in and acted like I'M the weirdo for getting upset with them.

Those are my fucking genes, you cunts!

i'm not planning to rape and murder anyone in the near future so i'm not too worried about that.

>

every race of people has a distinctive smell, asian people have told me that some white people smell like spoiled milk

>implying they won't use your test results in the coming white pogroms

>0.7% black
Why would you do this to yourself

I sort of agree with that, I would say cheese but spoiled milk would work too.

0.y% it's called genetic noise, non-relevant

>Sup Forums
>white

Curious. Cost?

>moorblood talking about what is European

EU law prevents this
One of the few things the EU has done right

>London
>English

It's a city state nexto England.

>poos
>Aryan

pick one

no, i live in ethnic north virginia and little asian towns are literally the same shit towns as ghettos except they don't speak english at all and "dont" have as much gang activity. fucking little taiwan and little vietnam everywhere. fuck chinks

>3% can be noise. I'm curious though OP - have you ever fucked an asian girl/guy?

>Aryan
oh here we go again...

You shed DNA all over the place, once governments start using this stuff there's going to be false-positives EVERYWHERE. It won't stop them from dragging your good name and sanity down the gutter though...

If you knew how police cases are formed and prosecuted you'd be concerned. If you've never dealt with cops, there's a very real chance you'd confess to something you didn't do. So the next time cops come to your door about something you know nothing about, take this guy's advice:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

Japanese people have ainu blood

Yes, a girl.

All that means is that they have an easier time growing a beard.

it's $99 for ancestry and $199 for health & ancestry.

honestly the health info is kinda pointless. it just tells you if you're a carrier for some random shit (which could be useful if you're planning on having kids i guess) and a few other random things.

i got the health & ancestry info for $99 because i paid for it a couple years back when they hadn't gotten approval from the FDA to put the health info back yet.

>be south asian
>get genetic test
>don't test for inbreeding

You fucked up.

Laws can be changed with the stroke of a pen, deleting genome data would take a lot more.

>too tinfoil

fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/

fastcompany.com/3055710/if-you-want-life-insurance-think-twice-before-getting-genetic-testing

The company claims(ikr) that all of your data is anonymous, your sequence has no connection to your identity.

I didn't even use my real name anyway.

Well Sanjay looks like your ancestor got...

Caliph'd

Oh ty. That's way too much to worry about ethnicity. Unless you are compiling family tree, i see no reason to do it.

we should fuck with this companies results by each submitting a sample with another persons DNA.

Did you use your real address or credit card?

My parents weren't even remotely related. Honestly I feel glad about that, I think there's truth in the inbreeding-Paki meme, that's one reason I've grown disillusioned with the Paki community, they behave like literal retards.

I, on the other hand, completed a CompSci degree from a good uni, became a professional programmer early on, and earn fucktons and have a house, car, etc.

>Being this assblasted over a joke

Address yes, but card no.

Now listen here goyim

We are the chosen people

Pic related

Hahaha what

There's always a new variation on that meme

You don't know what may become illegal in the coming years

There's a bullet with your name on it when the culture war begins

Thanks for the reply - interesting

Its considered pseudoscience in most of the medical community by most, but in Animal husbandry (telegony) there is a lot of evidence that we absorb the DNA of our sexual partners. Not just females either.

Not saying this is the case, but I've asked a few people with odd data like this and it is very often the case.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

I have .1% N African DNA form this test, which makes no sense as I'm from Northernmost Russia - but I did fuck a Portuguese girl on Holiday a couple years ago.

Another friend from Ireland spend some time in Canada and had a part Native Indian girlfriend - his result came back .3% American Indian - also impossible.

Maybe its nothing... but I have to wonder.

>0.5% Ashkenazi
JUDEN

I'm always afraid of taking these, don't know what I would do if it said I was part black.

That would suck. Do you really not know your ancestry back the last 500 years that this is. possibility?

Do most Americans not know their liniange ps a couple generations?

I guess, I don't know many things about genetics

>Do most Americans not know their liniange ps a couple generations?

Most Americans can't even name their own father.

As far as I know my family came from Mexico with some of them being native indians while others coming over from Spain.

Do you know the name of the convict that got transported to Australia from Ireland and what he did to get sent there?

Also, how did women come to Australia or are you all part abo?

are they breaking into houses and raping white women? i could care less about the niggers if they didnt do shit like that.

Ah Mestizo results are super confusing on DNA tests from what I've read.

Also: You have to go back.