Treyvon Martin dindu nuffin 5 years ago on this day

ITT: Say something nice about /our guy/, the innocent dindu who just wanted to enjoy his skittles and iced tea {that he bought} but was murdered in cold blood by a racist who's hellbent on genociding the black race

#BLACKlivesmatter #justiceforTraycoon
#sayhisname

>Soda

treyvon is a good and honest black boy

ooga booga bix nood

Obama's son would've looked like Trey Trey (huge compliment)

Trayvon helped raise awareness for all African-Americans that their days are numbered

>Justice for Trayvorn
>Trayvorn

he wuz a reel nigga

Trey trey saved Skittles hundreds of thousands of dollars in free advertising

>tfw do you even 12D underwater blindfolded chess

This was my biggest redpill as to how bad the media had gotten, the amount of bullshit they said about Trayvon and Zimmerman was inexcusable.
like this, the news kept calling this "iced tea" because they didn't want to admit he was drinking watermelon shit.

yes it was a tragedy that a CHILD / teenager lost his life. HOWEVER, the law says a person is allowed to defend themselves when their life is in danger.

Yes the kid acted like a thug, but he was still just a kid. Let's stick to only making fun of adult niggers who are mature enough to make, and be responsible for, their own decisions. Sad this kid died but Zimmerman did NOT deserve to be crucified by the media, liberals, and white apologists.

>was murdered in cold blood by a racist
the court didn't think so.

the "stand your ground" law wasn't even part of his defense, right?

>zimmerman
>white

Post yfw "what does wet grass sound like"

>they didn't want to admit he was drinking watermelon shit.

Didn't you love how they always seemed to forget the fact that he fucking stole it, too.

confirming every stereotype for niggers wasn't on their agenda

>Watermelon drank + skittles
>Stole 2 items worth a grand total of $2.50
>goes back outside after returning home safely, a slave to his own instincts
>Instead of asking why he was being followed, proceeds to chimp out
>sheeeeeeeeeit

>>Watermelon drank + skittles
>>Stole 2 items worth a grand total of $2.50
>>goes back outside after returning home safely, a slave to his own instincts
>>Instead of asking why he was being followed, proceeds to chimp out
>>shotttttttt
fixed that last line for ya

>the "stand your ground" law wasn't even part of his defense, right?

I can't remember for certain, but there's a 95% chance he did, since this happened Florida, but the only thing that kept stopped this case from being closed in a week revolved around deliberating who was essentially the initial aggressor. Team Nigger's lawyer tried to argue that the only reason ZimZam was suspicious (and shot to kill) him was because he was black, not the fact that he was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie over his head during the middle of the night

>>>shotttttttt

>ywn be this enlightened

forgot to include pic related reeeeeeeeee

happy to help.

Yeah it was. You can easily google this and find out.
>the fact that he was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie over his head during the middle of the night
Still not justifiable self-defense dumbass. Besides he voluntarily followed him around. he could have just left

I almost forgot. Almost.

i was just testing you, jessica. i watched this case unfold. i don't need jewgle to lie to me about the facts. "stand your ground" was not part of his defense.

>wearing sweatpants and a hoodie over his head during the middle of the night

>he voluntarily followed him around. he could have just left

If you're on neighborhood watch, and you see a young male with his face and skin covered on a hot night in florida, it definitely merits suspicion

>Still not justifiable self-defense dumbass

Suspect didn't have to go back outside at all, not only did he leave the safety of his home, but instead of asking why hes being followed, he assaults zimmerman without any without any provocation to do so, warranting the use of lethal force against a dumb nigger threatening your life

now you're probably say you were only pretending to be retarded, but i swear you had me convinced