Why are Blacks like this?

Can't they see this is a classic divide and conque....?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w
youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blacks
>think

divide who? blacks and white liberals?

>3 eyes open

>watch this movie like the way (((they))) want you to watch it --- like the brainwashing piece or indoctrination it is

Literally just a movie excuse to kill white people and to portray us as evil.

no they can't. From living in the hood I KNOW that blacks are usually overrepresented in the police force. There are MANY blacks living in these communities, that have been there for generations, and want safety and security, and love seeing black policemen patrolling their communities; because that's a huge difference from the exclusively irish police forces of years past.

For the blacks to succeed, they need to kick out the ruthless right wing capital accumulation black criminals. They need to band together and take a firm and uncompromising stand on the drugs that the government floods their communities with, and against the violent individuals who peddle them and engage in wanton violence and criminality. You need to consolidate yourselves before you go after the big threat; if you don't, you will never be able to withstand reactionary forces. This is Lenin 101, but for some reason the leftists don't seem to understand this, and thats why the largely consolidated right wing will win against the left as they are, every time. It has nothing to do with being buff or aggro or whatever.

I try to keep politics and any media I consume separate, and I kinda want to see this movie. As soon as I heard someone say there was a Stepford Wives element to it, I checked out a trailer, and it looks like it might be near.

People might believe it to be some sort of documentary on evil racism and current events, but it could probably still be a good horror movie.

>From living in the hood I KNOW that blacks are usually overrepresented in the police force
>love seeing black policemen patrolling their communities; because that's a huge difference from the exclusively irish police forces of years past

>black crime rate still hasn't budged
really takes the synapses out for a jog
>

>For the blacks to succeed, they need to kick out the ruthless right wing
This is where you went full retard
Blacks are like if you implemented left wing policies in a vacuum as an experiment on their effectiveness.

But that would be rassis to put black cops in black neighborhoods. What's next forcing white kids to not sit at the black kids table at lunch??

>he doesn't know what the third eye

nigga u aint even woke, u deserve a 0 in creativity

jordan peele is trying to say that he loves white women. there are even rumors that he is fucking the main white actress in the movie after already having a white wife.

Blacks are already conquered so what the fuck do they have to lose?

Because people are fucking stupid.

also im here to shill

Don't expect a though provoking dialogue from people who use tumbler and say woke regardless of race.

The horror side of the story shows writer-director Jordan Peele (Keegan-Michael Key’s costar on Comedy Central Network’s Key & Peele) imitating the slave-era terror of 12 Years a Slave. Peele’s plot jacks up that film’s existential paranoia, a modern response to the helplessness of enslavement that politically naïve kids now dread as a modern American reality. The comedy side churns out trite “post-racial” ironies that have defined political humor for the past eight years (protecting and defending former president Obama) and that now threaten to continue in bizarre guises like this. Rose informs Chris that her parents (Bradley Whitford and Catherine Keener) “would have voted for Obama a third time if they could.” Any audience who laughs at that is either scornful or regretful, so why the applause at the murderous finale? Peele wants to have it both ways, as in the TV series Key & Peele, in which the biracial duo capitalized on how Obama’s biracial identity was reformulated as “black.” As if celebrating social enlightenment, they concocted unfunny routines deriding black paranoia and white superstition. Get Out shares that opportunistic misconception. Its slug’s-pace opening (using an inept subjective point-of-view angle) replays the Trayvon Martin incident: A lone black male on a cellphone walks through an unfamiliar suburban community when he’s attacked. The movie never shows us that character again, but the implication is enough to set off obsessive social fears. Get Out is an attenuated comedy sketch in which serious concerns are debased. Pushing buttons that alarm blacks yet charm white liberals, Peele manipulates the Trayvon Martin myth the same way Obama himself did when he pandered by saying, “Trayvon Martin could have been my son.” That disingenuous tease is extended in Peele’s casting of Daniel Kaluuya. Son of Ugandan parents, the handsome, round-faced, British-born actor triggers sympathy

>woke

>Can't they see this is a classic divide and conque....?

Not only that. The (((media))) has also succeeded in covering up the ethnic cleansing of african-american neighborhoods by mexican gangs. That reality would disrupt the (((media's))) hate whitey narrative.

youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w

Just take a look at the terrible state of black people/culture, they've created an entire quasi-society based around the idea of shifting blame away from one's self at all costs, and it is reflected in their rotting neighborhoods and poisonous culture (figuratively and literally).... the short answer is blacks would rather die than do any personal reflection because deep down they know they are actually the one's holding the rest of the world back from achieving greatness.... and they just can't handle that.

If they had any conscious and would actually acknowledge the truth of what they are and what they're doing to this world, the only logical recourse would be suicide.

Yes I'm a racist asshole, but I really do feel sorry for these people because they simply cannot be helped. It must be a living nightmare to be one those 3-5% of blacks that are pretty smart and understand just how deep in the gutter black culture really is.

It's funny how they label this as true knowledge and "opening your third eye", saying that this is the resistance and using all the things they can, such as schools, universities, etc.

fpbp

jordan peele is a complete cuck with a jewess gf

Seriously? Just when i thought Sup Forums couldnt be more correct... god damn it.

>cuck
?

WE WUZ THE EYE OF RA N SHEEIT

Racist garbage / and another point what about all the white folk in the north that died and or faced jail time for hiding your black ass in the Underground Railroad or fighting for black rights in the civil war huh? Yea white people are all evil tho sure/ if we hadn't saved your ass back in Lincolns day you'd still be in chains or worse be thankful for those who cared enough about you and saw you as equals and human beings to help

White people replacing black people with more white people? Or does the black guy in the end say "White people aren't evil"?

every black comedian seems like their biggest fear is becoming an uncle tom because white people like their jokes
Peele channeled this frustration into a movie

Dont think they actually care about that. They mostly want money & white wimminz

tell that to dave chappelle

lmfao niggers can't even understand that this movie is high concept satire

it's like cabin in the woods, part horror part comedy

Idk if chappelle was considered an uncle tom so much as he ridiculed his own people so mercilessly that even he could see how dumb niggers are. But thats just my opinion.

>Going to see movies in 2017

LMAO

basically jewesses are the world'd biggest shameless whores and they don't even bother to hide it from you, by being with a jewish women, you are basically in agreement that she is allowed to take hundreds of cocks behind your back and you're just gonna have to deal with it like a bitch.

By default, you are automatically cucked when you have a jewish girlfriend/wife.

KEK

Chris Rock used to do the exact same thing. I wonder if he's able to watch some of his old material.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

>be nigger cop
>murder one of your nigger friends you grew up with
>niggers blame whitey
>riot and burn down the city

>niggers
>banding together instead of killing eachother

anyone have a way to watch this?

Im not paying foe diz shieeeet

That's not even the half of it. Her brother created Buzzfeed and co-founded The Huffington Post.

Maybe Soros wants a racewar, maybe he hates nigg nogs too.

"appropriating us" lmao, do they not realize they speak our language, wear our clothes, go to our schools, read our books, use our technology, beg to live in our countries? Who is appropriating who?

Putlocker, it will be shit quality for a bit when it comes.

Jordan Peele is rich and mixed and has graduated from from prestigious universities and has had many successful jobs. Same as Keegan-Michael Key. They both hate they're mixed-race and wish that they were fully black, so they make up for this by affecting their blackness. This is apparent on Key & Peele with the ridiculous amounts of black stereotypes they use. "Get Out" is just another attempt by Peele to try and go "h-hey I'm totally black and woke! #yolo!" It's like middle aged white-men trying to be hip and cool with their targeted ads and movies, except more depressing.

I remember watching Kee and peel a while back. It was an "in the car skit" and peel was saying how he's ashamed of his white half.
I took it as joke at the time, then this movie got made.

They're replacing black people with Uncle Toms, aren't they? Something like that.

its called them playing the role switch game/reverse psychology, as now its a republican ran nation

Its pretty clearly a comedy.

Society panders to the biggest victim so they're all competing for the number one spot. The latest attempt at biggest victim I think was that trans muslim from the UK.

>What's next forcing white kids to not sit at the black kids table at lunch??

actually yes. remember that school that put up an all-black dorm building? now they're also putting up several other buildings that are exclusively for black students that no other students may use despite all the debt they are putting themselves into to use the university's facilities and resources.

Go on niggers, smoke that snakeskin. Give us a reason.

I saw the movie. It didn't even have much, if anything, to do with racism. They only picked blacks because a lot of people think they're cooler, or stronger, or have bigger dicks. More based on other people's stereotypes. It's just a horror comedy. Pretty good movie too.

Pretty genius releasing it now though. Get all those dollars from people looking for SJW bullshit.