How do we resist Jewish bioweapons stealing our good goyim genetics?

how do we resist Jewish bioweapons stealing our good goyim genetics?

remember friends stay strong, resist the Jewish vaginal Jew wherever you may find it, you will only be donating healthy Aryan genes to (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh sweetie you can't

Oh sweetie. You keep thinking how jews run the world and steal all your men when your only concept of the world is your stinky bedroom and your only concept of a woman is from your favorite hentai site. Grow up little man, it's a big world out there!

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

58-71% for Jewish women. 2-4% for white women. You know damn well your women hate their inbred race and that they race mix 23x more than white women and 7x more than asian women.

>run the world
It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent. Remember Europeans could do far, far more damage than Jews ever could imagine but why would we destroy our own societies on purpose? The hard truth is Jews and Muslims will always be envious/afraid of Europeans and this is why they shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

Also we went to university, none of you inbred rats had girlfriends and your inbred women love nothing more than sucking on thick white cock. Your women are hungrier for the white man even more than Asians.

i'd donate her my genes if you know what i mean, but only if she sweetireposts at me while we're doing it.

>going for religious women
huge mistake senpai

she doesn't want you schlomo she only exists for uncut goyim cock

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD

>The proportion of Jews who say they have no religion and are Jewish only on the basis of ancestry, ethnicity or culture is growing rapidly, and two-thirds of them are not raising their children Jewish at all.
Heh heh, good kike

remarkable fast typing hands you got there, big boy! But nice try blaming the big bad jews for all your canadian problems. Please, don't think I don't know what you're doing with all that Canadian Bacon. It's to keep the jews out, right? Well, don't worry huneybun, before we subvert your politicians we'll make sure to first subvert your food.

im uncut senpai

ONLY 4 SHEGETZ COCK

I lost my virginity to a hot Jewish girl with big tits and a hairy bush.

Would do it again.

>TRUMPED
fuck him, sweetiefu will divorce him and come to me, stay away goyim.

Do Jews ingore their inbreeding problem?

Women are victims!Reeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

>/ourgal/
she's kinda cute in the not-very-bright-but-nice-girl kind of way.

None of you are playing the long game.

Jews will always rule regardless if the white race uncucks itself or not, if you wish to hedge your bets impregnate a Jew to ensure your progeny will always thrive.