Re-posting because I really need help Sup Forums deciding if women are worth the time and energy

Re-posting because I really need help Sup Forums deciding if women are worth the time and energy ,

i've been sitting on the fence towards MTGOW as a respectable philosophy rather than a movement.
I've been noticing how people against MTGOW tend to imply that anyone for it are just bitter loser beta males.

I dont wanna start ignoring women and I wanna be fair, but I don't feel I have any choice but to ignore everything they stand for out of a desire for self mastery and sheer self preservation..

>Talking with women about serious business.
>quickly devolves into labeling and questioning my "manliness"
>Every political opinion I possess is somehow turned into a personal lack of sex accusation.
>"you must be a virgin who lives with his mother"
>"You don't like illegal immigrants, you haven't met a good latina woman."
>"You don't support homosexuality, therefore you must be secretly gay."

Is anyone else at a point where they've been over saturated in sex culture and leftist marketing that they really don't give a shit about women as people or for sex anymore?

I used to go out to meet girls, now I avoid them because they ruin everything of true worth. I don't hate women and i'm not even actively against their politics, but'd prefer to just not have to listen to things they have to say or be required to care.

>Inb4 nawalt find the good ones user"

the burden of proof is on me to prove women aren't total bullshit.

MTGOW is just another buzzword to feel like you belong to something cool. Just do you, go about life like a fucking cowboy. When the right person comes along, you will feel it and you will know it.

Fuck off

Yeah just "MTGOW" it until you find the right person

t. Womans weekly

Women are pretty awful but MGTOW are fags

>When the right person comes along

right person for what exactly?

this is Sup Forums , Their politics suck and endanger everyone, and I don't wanna be the asshole for having a solid reason or not considering them seriously from this point forward.

this is my thread

Mgtow is for faggots.
constantly running around chasing pussy is for degenerate losers.

Conquer something,become a man, women will come along the way.

Mgtow is nothing new. People just give everything labels nowadays.

You want a traditional conservative woman. My only problem with them is they're too religious.

If onoy athetists conservative women existed.

no boyim, succumb to the vaginal jew tee hee hee

Fpbp

Good advice user

Have you tried not being autistic stormfag? She doesn't fuck you for your political beliefs.

What these two dudes said but for the love of god don't put that stupid cringe label on it because for some reason the second you call yourself a MGTOW you sprout a fedora.

Im not MTGOW. I just respect some aspects of the philosophy.

>Man geting away from women and comes to understand his place in the world as an individual
>life without being shadowed by the ever judging and nagging voice of a woman.
>no more safe spaces or , being told what kind of man to be

>tfw all primary teachers have been women
>raised single mom
>social/culture demands to go out and meet girls and spend money on them.

Nigger, I dont fucking know? Am I supposed to know how you feel. The right person for me was someone I didn't expect. Stop being a pussy and live your life.

Been married for 30 years to my eternally redpilled wife. Just take your time and find one, over 53% of white women voted for The Don.

Remember back when you were little there was always one guy in the neighborhood that the local kids were scared of and that the adults thought was a closet case and kinda pathetic?

That's basically how MGTOW ends up: kids terrified of you and adults thinking you're a homo, a pedo or both.

>muh white race
>fuck women

daily reminder that pol is a neckbeardy virginboard whose posters are being slowly transformed into neonazis by rightwingers

Some of them are still crap.

You can't get women because the ones you're chasing are out of your league. If you don't have a handsome face with a squared jaw and an aesthetic physique stop trying to land 8-10/10s.

>53% of women are redpilled
>Sup Forumscucks are this fucking retarded

Women follow trends like jews follow money.
They voted for the Don to fit in, not because they agree with any of the shit he says.

Make the world a better place. Find a good woman, have tons of sex, and raise some sons.

id say

Doesnt matter how great she seems, always remember:

Somewhere, some dude is sick of her shit

Once I got older than like 24 my mind came out of the hormone spell and I could no longer tolerate the boring oppressive presence of women. They are absolutely vapid and ruin all interesting occasions.

Thats fucking stupid. Hillary was the clear candidate if women wanted to fit in. Women voted for Donald because these women are actually red-pilled.

>trying to argue with women

Why

Even the best outcomes of trying that are shit

Varg supports MGTOW because it means beta male pussies will remove themselves from the gene pool, and he's completely right

I'm dating a girl right now that recites stuff from her women's studies class on the regular. I've learned not to argue with her on it (and I'm a far-leftist) some of the shit her professor has told her is just false.