Repealing Obamacare will kill me

Repealing Obamacare will kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When this fat fuck dies of a heart attack I will be so happy

No, all the food you're eating is what is killing you.

>When you are so fat that falling 2 feet onto the ground rips a new hole in your ass

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Who is the lardo?

The sound of impact of him breaking a chair and falling to the ground blew out his ear drum?

Probably getting so fat hes about to implode into a black hole.

good then kill yourself

/r/fatpeoplehate tried to warn you.

Does he have some kind of condition, or is he just a fast fuck?

I'm sure the Republicans (assuming they actually do anything about Obamacare) will leave in a provision keeping people from being dropped from their insurance due to a pre-existing condition.

You have to buy insurance before you get sick though, not after. If you decide you're going to eat yourself to death, you'd better buy insurance beforehand.

There is no condition. Just a fat fuck.

If anyone tries to talk to him about it, he just brings up that he was abused as a child.

this guy is mentally ill?

He claims to have PTSD and all kinds of problems from his mother abusing him as a child. He's gotten help, but I don't think he's tried hard enough and certainly hasn't changed his lifestyle to become more active.

yeah. yeah he is. he pretty much wants attention, and to die quickly, if its slow he bitches. so just BAM. dead.

Isn't he like 400 pounds? How did he think sitting on a char that flimsy would be a good call?

he has been like this for years

WHADDYA THINK OF THAT MISTA

SALAD DODGING

He is literally a gigantic baby

Why do you think you should be kept alive if you dont try to get better

Survival of the fittest

>He genuinely believes that the repealing of Obamacare will be what kills him

He could always try to lose weight and take care of himself, but that would make too much sense.

I'm surprised he isn't dead already

TO SOME FAT FUCK

>Hey honey, come over here and look at all these idiots who pay for my medical bills!

>OMG lol! look how pathetic and stupid they are haha!

BEEF & CHEESE GOBBLIN'

Yay.

gotta love the reddi-wip on tap

CALORY THIEVING

CAKE SCARFIN'

Why does he assume we care if he lives or dies

Another day, another literal who

500+ pounds

His legs are half rotted

How is he alive

Get healthy, dumbass.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Do we really need these threads constantly throughout the day? This fat fuck had a golden opportunity and turned it down. Let him die.

Didn't he make a huge deal about trying to exorcise, but he still remained a toy collecting manlet? I don't hate him, he is red pilled on some issues, but this is a little ridiculous. Like I'm a bit tubby, but Jesus he did this to himself, I have no sympathy.

sam hyde really let himself go

He's 600+ pounds and has been so for about a decade.

COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK THE DRIP TRAY

His wife sounds so much hotter on the videos. Good thing she never shows her face.

how does that thing even reach up far enough to touch his asshole

He could just fast for several days with the guidance of doctor and change his diet afterwards, but he's too stupid to consider that option.

Look at this face. Tell me that he doesn't use his profits from his shitty youtube career to fuel his immoral and gruesomely disgusting habits. Tell me that he doesn't abuse his ability to evade realistic expectations, realistic truths, and the realistic world that he has never even touched.
Tell me that his wife isn't a jew who leeches off of his money, but he doesn't mind because he isn't paying for it. You are.

SALAD DOGGING

PLANET

EAT FRESH BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

NON VEGETABLE EATING

Fat ass, so fat he hasn't seen his own dick in years. Lets his wife fuck other men, because he knows he's pathetic.
Sup Forums has endless threads about him.

Yup, seems to check out. Stay classy ladies.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Funniest fucking post I've seen in a long time, started crying

He killed himself no one else

LITERALLY ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS STOP EATING
FUCKING OVERWEIGHT CUNT
STOP EATING OR DIE ALREADY

I scared my dog from my sudden outburst of laughing

Actually his wife would just go back to work so they'd have insurance that way. They're married.

He's a bed-ridden ad against universal health care in America.

He has gorged himself for decades and put on an ungodly amount of weight, and he insists that it's everybody else's responsibility to pay for the costs of treating his resultant health problems.

that's completely antagonistic to the American ethos of individualism and personal responsibility.

CHIP FEASTIN'

HOLY FUCK HE MADE HIMSELF THAT FUCKING MASSIVE, AND NOW HAS THE GALL TO ACT LIKE ANYONE OWES HIM SUPPORT!! POSTING HIS ASS ON THE INTERNET -- FUCKING KILL IT WITH FIRE!

While I agree that he's a cuck and pathetic. That's poor bait. It's his fucking Master Sword.

I would love to see him make a complete 180 and turn into some 10/10 ultra chad. He stops playing vidya games, and turns his channel into a vlog.

DOUBLE DIPPIN'

Good

LARD GARGLIN'

PLANET

That and the gross negligence of his body

Not gonna happen.

He's trying to lose weight, you can tell by his twitter, but that ends up being maybe 2 pounds per month.

All he has to do is lose enough weight to be able to have gastric bypass surgery(imagine being so fat that you can't have weightloss surgery), and even then he's kicking and screaming.

KEK endorses your comment.
Praise his name!

As the saying goes:

There are many fat guys and there are many old guys, but there aren't many old fat guys.

CALORIE CRAMMIN'

Boogie is a cuck

Not going to happen if you kill yourself before that. Hurry up.

There is no condition on the planet that makes you fat. Some give you issues of fluid build up, but not fat. He just can't stop plugging in an IV of fucking mnt dew and slushed burgers and french fries into his liver.

Nah he's gay, that's why my wife and him sleep in the same bed

>grow more secure in yourself

so if you're not a cuck you're insecure?

How long before this guy dies Sup Forums????

A real man is happy when she's happy.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

why is his body failing?

must be his thyroid disorder

>Be so grossly, disgustingly fat that merely falling 2-3 feet to the ground causes severe damage to your ass and ruptures your ear drums
Repealing Obamacare wont kill you, you fucking fat retard. Your lifestyle is what's killing you, Obamacare is keeping you on lifesupport. You've had plenty of time since your childhood to rectify this path you're on yet you continued on it. Then Obamacare came along and instead of thinking "Now's my chance to get healthy" you decided "Now's my chance to get even more fat, hurray!" I have absolutely no sympathy for Boogie or people like him. If it's truly genetic (which is the case only 0.01% of the time) then I understand, but it's obviously not for Boogie and the majority of people like this.

That nose.

That looks like a cheap chair you'd find at a dollar store or Walmart. The fact that it didn't immediately break the first time he sat in it is nothing short of miraculous.

Is he a manlet or is she sitting on his lap?

It's really sad that I am torn between believing whether all of this is true or only half of it.

Someone should really combine those into one comment and send it to him as a tweet in response.

>this is considered healthy in America

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

wtf is this fat bastard thinking

Women logic

Repeal now.

Doesn't he realize that he makes people aware of the fact that in socialized medicine healthy people with good life style pay for huge medical bills of such fat fucks as himself? He is unintentionally redpliling people

This guy is already panting.
He sits there. Doesn't do anything. Just speaks.
And his body already is so strained than that's enough to make him pant.

People like him make me want to support Soylent Green-like enterprises. So many calories and food wasted, If he'd go into a tank, he could at least benefit others.

Chairman Sheng-ji Yang did nothing wrong.

He's probably thinking about food.

Fuck him. We all know he's loaded and he rakes in cash from his youtube channel. He can afford to buy his own insurance. The middle class, which make a lot less money than his fat ass for a lot harder work, are being forced to cover his ass and can barely afford their own insurance.
For a bunch of dirty commies, liberals sure do have large money piles to sit on.

He's sitting on her lap

Go fucking die then