>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/KNsTuvoNnaI
OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev:

AWOOOOVEMENT

fake and gay

AWOOOOs are not what they seem.

Nice trips.

Why is every Occupy Democrats meme so awful? Is it a parody thing? Like are they trying to make Democrats look stupid? If so the joke is going over my head.

Shill thread.
SAGE

wtf I love Israel now

First for illegals getting deported and general spic butthurt, especially Mexico.

AWOO
How's everyone's Sunday? Are we comfy?

on the @POTUS account now

>the exact same argument for black slavery

Friendly reminder that if you aren't currently shitposting from church, you are a heathen and are not doing your part to halt degeneracy.

They're allegedly serious, which is why pirkanmaa poster found them so easy to parody.

Been off the net for a fortnight

Any exciting happenings in Trump land?

Awoooo~vement

AWOOOO~

Years ago there was youtube videos of exploding goats and cats in the middle east but I cannot find them anymore.

they are not memes you stupid fucking newfag. they are shitty image macros

In October 2016, Watters was criticized for a segment of "Watters' World" that was widely considered racist against Asian Americans.[9][10][11] In New York City's Chinatown, Watters asked Chinese Americans if they knew karate, if he should bow before he greets them, or if their watches were stolen.[10][12] Throughout the segment, the 1974 song "Kung Fu Fighting" plays in the background, and the interviews are interspersed with references to martial arts and clips of Watters getting a foot massage and playing with nunchucks.[11][12] New York City mayor Bill de Blasio denounced Watters' segment as "vile, racist behavior" that "has no place in our city".[13][14] Numerous other lawmakers and journalists, including Asian Americans Mazie Hirono and Judy Chu, also condemned Watters.[15] The segment was also criticized by the Asian American Journalists Association, which issued a statement saying: "We should be far beyond tired, racist stereotypes and targeting an ethnic group for humiliation and objectification on the basis of their race."[16]

On October 5, Watters tweeted what Variety's Will Thorne called a "non-apology" about the segment. In the two tweets, Watters stated: "My man-on-the-street interviews are meant to be taken as tongue-in-cheek and I regret if anyone found offense. ... As a political humorist, the Chinatown segment was intended to be a light piece, as all Watters World segments are."[17][18][19]
AHAHAHAHAHHAH

Why do Americans insist on Germans actually being brown or something? I heard this multiple times now

Are those >muh heritage fags who've been mixed to have brown eyes (which is rare for germans) and somehow need to defend that?

No, most Germans are actually Blue or green eyed and the majority have maybe not blonde but light hair

why are Israelis so qt?

when will the glorification of illegal immigrants end

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

>google waifu
>she's 4.75ft

wat do

If you are doing in church then you aren't worshipping

I'm okay tipping ushanka hat here, thanks.

SHILL THREAD

GO HERE:

Shill thread,
Move to real one.

Lent starts Ash Wednesday, on March 1st. Have any of you prepared?

ABANDON THREAD, REAL THREAD HERE

They're still trying to push that shit?

TRUMP!!!!!!!

The law, the facts, and public opinion aren't on their side so they shriek "OMG THE CHILDREN"and hope we'll give up. It's not working.

stop being a pedo

>tfw you're probably more german than actual germans
sorry your grandma got raped by slavs

faggot weeb. would you just kill yourself already. stop syaing it'll get better tomorrow, because
it wont.

t. Ahmed

I just got back from church.

When this shithole no longer exists and all libshits are dead or imprisoned.

Who cares, we took over.

>40% muslim in one generation

You're gonna be very dark soon anyways with zero recourse. Why are you even arguing this?

You are destroying this country.

superior

When your daughter has a fentanyl overdose and tells you to go fuck yourself when you try to get her in rehab

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, LOOK AT THE VIDEOS. GO TO REAL THREAD INSTEAD:

>public opinion
is that so
i haven't really looked at any polls but I'm guessing the actual working class american despises illegals?

>make american great a-
>im gonna bring back jo-

Told you to change the image.
Is shill always this fucking lazy.

>ISIS IS FALLING

No shit!! Obama and his traitors is no longer in office to fund them.

When Mexico is...ashes. Then they have my permission to die

>not posting the original

MOVE MOVE MOVE

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, LOOK AT THE VIDEOS. GO TO REAL THREAD INSTEAD

I want a version where the iron fist is coming down on them from the top and crushing them

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY RETARDS!

What cucked lemming spends everyday posting these T_D General threads?

I have to wonder if it was your mother or father that normalized narcissistic personality disorder.

Letting these people abuse you your whole has led to....this. This thread, this "job" you have set yourself up for. This is the shining success you've become under the tutelage of the mentally ill.

You're aware slavs only reached east germany?
I actually kind of know I'm 100% German, sorry

Where do you get those numbers from? Our kids born right now are 16% muslim, yours are already majority non-white

Jokes on you 'cause I'm an unhappy atheist that long ago lost all ability to have faith. That being said, by and large we are a nation founded on christian moral principles, and should remain as such.

I havent really been following the news since trump was elected, but I swea the "fake news" stuff was started by MSM. Why is it a "trump" thing now? Like I always hear insults targeting trump for saying fake news, I thought that was a MSM thing

>china
>america
>germany
>ahmed

He's going to deport millions of people so it all works out if you think about it

im not a pedo
shes just jap

send the kids away too, why should they leech American resources?

They're butthurt that their plan to regain control of the narrative was used against them to great effect

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, LOOK AT THE VIDEOS. GO TO REAL THREAD INSTEAD

This is an urgent message for Trump or any member of his team. It could be critical information. Can you please get Trump to do up his suit blazer when walking or standing? It makes him look better. I was talking to a norm relative and they said it was the most annoying thing about him. This may seem insignificant but the devil is in the details. Pass it on. Thanks.

>not turning your phone off in church so you can properly immerse yourself during mass

Is this a proddie thing or something? Or is this guy just being lazy?

don't post let it slide