youtube.com/watch?v=62EkJlZE3jY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_extinction_event
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_extinctions_in_the_Holocene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe#Chronological_context
youtube.com/watch?v=czgOWmtGVGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

used to be a swamp gas facility

I'm curious enough too. Why is it so significant? Was it written about in ancient times.?

I think you mean gokekli pepe

it's essentially predates Sumer by several thousand years, questioning the legitimacy of the actual "cradle of civilization"

Listen to Joe Rogan when he has Graham Hancock on.

cargo cult of the Archons

Göbekli tepe
Literally means "Hill with the belly"

Ancient aliens

No it's chalcolithic possibly mesolithic still no reliable dates yet though, but much earlier than any historic records. It is an impressive level of construction for mesolithic peoples but still perfectly possible. Stone can be cut with extreme precision with all manner of materials, like tendons coated in resin and carborundum etc.

Fake...Jake Tapper told me so.

all i know is that it screws up all the accepted historical timelines. Carvings of animals not found in the area, the mystery of why it was covered with sand, etc. more questions than answers.

It's well known that very ancient cities (rather than civilizations) like this one existed in Turkey thousands of years ago. Interestingly, they didn't have armies, because hoards of pillagers appeared only little later. They were the very first people to change the status of the land to pursue agriculture ; with them, money in the form of taxes appeared, as well as administration. They were the very first humans to evolve from a prehistoric mind to a historic mind, where the story of a city or group of people was recorded. With them too, appeared war.

So my point is, it shouldn't come as a surprise that such relatively small and numerous cities began to exist.

It predates agriculture yet somehow enough hunter gatherers got together to build a giant monolithic structure for whatever religious purpose.

also they were white

WE

It is speculated to be the site where people started to rebuild civilization after the great flood.

> this image was pulled from a NASA server using PERL.

> not realizing that nomadic peoples cultivated wild grasses

one interesting fact is that the site was intentionally buried in rubble, rather than destructively buried naturally or built on top of over time. why?

>no carvings of animals

wrong

It's true though

white skin evolved around 13000 years ago in the Caucasus and spread outward from there. Gobekli Tepe is in Anatolia (modern Turkey) Gobekli Tepe dates to about 11,000 years ago well within the range of where white skin spread.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

Thanks for the replies. Where in turkey is it found? How did they know to dig there?
Is there any place to look for pictures and stuf?

>with them, money in the form of taxes appeared,

we wuz the first joo and shiiieet

>reading comprehension
He said it was carvings of animals that weren't from the area.

I think he meant animals not found in the area

Is there a "muh dick" type situation going on with those statues?

>where
near syria
>how
someone found some carved stones on the hill
>pictures
unfortunately the lead researcher is dead and it's near a warzone and most of it is still buried

lol

South Central Turkey right on the border with northern Syria

That's still not what they consider Neolithic agriculture

newfags watch this to get started
youtube.com/watch?v=62EkJlZE3jY

yeah

You realize those animals were in that area before they went extinct right?

There used to be Lions, Rhinos, Mammoths, etc all over Europe.

Is this the final red pill?

>What does Sup Forums know about Gobekli Tepe
Nothing. This board is full of edgy kids and newfags.

And here we go with the ancient alien crap

Why does /x/ ruin everything?

>He said it was carvings of animals that weren't from the area.

Sort of like Roswell Chapel carvings. Out of time and place. Carvings of maize (corn) before the new world was discovered and depictions of dinosaurs.

Human history is shrouded in a mystery that main stream historians ignore. It's like we have collective amnesia.

Should it ever be destroyed then it is the end of humans, and their story. That is why it was buried

Pre diluvian civilizations
It's quite interesting how it grew deeper and deeper the bigger it got

Reminds me of some places like Tayos and Malta caves

Is that a cactus on Mars or an alien in Arizona? #buildwall

Don't you have a book you should be working on Graham?

fucking illegal aliens

Why won't anyone respect US immigration law?

You do realize the reason why people bring up that there were animals that weren't in that area on the carvings is because even paleontologists haven't discovered any fossils or bones resembling any of those animals, correct?

wut?

this is one thing that is annoying to me about graham hancock and others who swear by astronomical virtues. there are so many stars that you can literally create any constellation you please, or somehow find some relatively close alignment.

this isn't compelling to me.

That sahdow makes lefty look like hitler in the thumbnail. A little stony hitler with a hard on for trouble

>ancient alien crap
maybe, maybe not who the fuck knows
at this point nothing would surprise me

Hancock.

is that a sperm

Have a 700yr old Trump sculpture.

>african kingdoms didnt have sea faring boats
>they didnt even have boats capable of reaching madagascar or cyprus
>somehow they made it to south america and left absolutely zero evidence behind

Ancient Jews built it

I was there 1-2 years ago, maybe 3. pretty neat area and if you are around the area you should visit it. I didnt see anything extraordenary, but its pretty cheap and some piece of history. They prepared some walkways through the sight and and the view from the mountain it is on is also beautifull.
Pic related is around the center

Muslims will eventually destroy this.

why are there so many wooden beams? Is it just to hold everything up? why is there a pile of rocks being suspended in the air by wood boards?

no, you just don't understand the context of them or the inspiration. Do you think ancient cultures didn't discover fossils or that there are old world species of maize, potatos and tomatoes?

you can read about some interesting coincidences in graham hancock's "fingerprints of the gods". peru natives construct what graham hancock calls reed boats that are "identical" to egyptian boats, and ancients from south america worship a "god", veracocha, who is white skinned and bearded, and claim that he came from across the sea during a time of darkness to teach the ancient natives civilization, science, culture, etc., and then disappeared into the sea. his name translates literally to "foam of the sea".

ancient mexican natives worshipped a god named quetzocoatl, who was described in a similar manner, and visually as being a white and bearded man.

Doubt it as it doesnt represent anything christian

the site was intentionally buried in rubble. the wood forms are there to support the structures as the rubble is excavated. the walkways are there for visitors and researchers and workers to access the site.

benis

Except there were tons of animals in the area there until around 10,000 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_extinction_event

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_extinctions_in_the_Holocene

kek...isn't that an Olmec head?

WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHIIEEET

And Kukulcan is the same

>rubble

The way I heard it described was dirt, is it actually mostly rocks?

>Roswell Chapel
*Rosslyn Chapel

sorry

it represents white people, a thing muzzies hate.

The beams are to stabilize things. Turkey often has earthquakes making it more prone to just fall apart. Also there is a roof over it to protect it from rain.
The stones in the middle probably just lay around and they gathered them in one place. I dont know

>white bearded man

Are you saying we wuz kangz? Also, interesting how we can easily prove the existence of dinosaurs and other creatures that are hundreds of millions of years old yet nobody can point to any physical evidence of Nubians in south American

(((ISIS))) destroys everything which could help us uncover some of our collective past

It's age is based on carbon dating with is far more inaccurate than all those big hair alien guy types admit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe#Chronological_context

wikipedia describes it as:

Instead, each enclosure was deliberately buried under as much as 300 to 500 cubic meters (390 to 650 cu yd) of refuse consisting mainly of small limestone fragments, stone vessels, and stone tools. Many animal, even human, bones have also been identified in the fill.[31] Why the enclosures were buried is unknown, but it preserved them for posterity.

so "rubble" isn't perfectly accurate, but definitely not dirt.

This faggot thinks its construction date should be Year 0.
youtube.com/watch?v=czgOWmtGVGs

Might as well go see it before the Muslims blow it up

no, i'm just saying there are interesting coincidences in boat construction across the world, and that ancient south & central americans worshiped a white god described as having blue hair, a beard, and a flowing white robe who came from across the sea and departed to the sea.

oh, he also describes ancient mythology of a great flood due to this god's anger with his creation, a race of giants. interestingly coinciding with language from the book of genesis.

isis that obama created, will destroy it.

It's in Turquie, they tend to protect their shits.

Yeah leftists are retarded

he probably has no idea that our current calendar is ultimately based off the Sumerians, the first major civilization on earth.

Sumerians did everything in base 12 which is why we have 12 months in a year in the first place.

I....have not seen this one yet.

Have you ever watched his Joe Rogan podcasts and YouTube documentaries? Also I got more of a sense from him that the stories would all branch from a similar "civilization" rather than be shared and passed on from one to another.

I really think that an advanced civilization used to live on earth before us but something bad happened (the deluge probably but it could be something else) and most of their knowledge and civilization got wiped out almost completly. Just look at the Stone of the Pregnant Woman on google or wikipedia. You will see that even to this day we could not achieve this. Also note that historians can't date the rocks but only orgagnic materials close to it. In other words we can't know when was built the Pyramids and other mega structures of the past because we can't date stone perfectly (we can date the age of the stone but not the age of WHEN the stone was built) please excuse my broken english..

joe rogan

*base 60

12 months in a year but ~30 days in a month

Its pretty close to isis area yeah. Syria is also just next door

Take this dumb shit to /x/. This has nothing to do with politics and is something you can be banned for from Sup Forums as per the "Alien" sticky on page 1.

how about you go fuck off to one of the 10 blacked threads in the catalog then you supid reditorcuck

They keep saying it's dated to 11000 years ago, but that's only when it was buried - it's got to be older than that, considering how long it takes to develop a culture capable of creating it.

>well paved roads
>power lines

that actually looks like pretty good infrastructure

The muslim world would be a lot better today if the West didn't support the Saudis/Israel and supported more secular people in the middle East.

ancient alien fags ruin everything

>And here we go with the ancient alien crap
>Why does /x/ ruin everything?

Because you can add "why not aliens" to anything.

You can't prove to me we didn't wake up today with pre-existing memories. You can't prove this isn't all a simulation. You can't show me I'm not a brain in a jar.

How the fuck to you expect you could ever prove aliens couldn't have created pyramids as landing pads?

You can't. It's fucking retarded. You could mention that needing a pile of stones to land intergalactic ships when we have drones you can buy today that have enough sensors to take off, sense obstacles and land seems not just implausible but distinctly absurd.

And they, just like the religious people (that they truly are) will just say something like "well you can't know why, it's just your limited human mind, they're aliens!".

In other words "god works in mysterious ways".

Oh and the kicker is of course that scientists are suppressing all mysterious finds that rewrite history, and in cases like these where they don't and in fact laud the find as very important, it's just to cover up the aliens. Don't you see dummy? Heads I win, tails you lose. Aliens made the coin.

Can't disprove it can you?

yeah not to mention the amount of people required to even lift these 40-60t pillars
when humans were supposed to be hunters&gatherers

I think Ggantija is older

i did listen to a couple of the podcasts. that's where i found out about his books. i'm about 100 pages into fingerprints of the gods right now, and it seems like your sense is correct. from what he says on the podcasts and what i've read so far in the books, it's kind of like his research is painting a picture of some 13000 year old civilization that sent emissaries to undeveloped areas of the world to instill the seeds of development in order to preserve some aspect of their civilization in the face of an oncoming catastrophe.

or something along those lines?

i haven't seen the youtube documentaries.

have you seen the drone videos of the land contours in the washington scablands, where randall carlson & graham hancock have been researching the ancient flooding of north america?

Yeah, occasionally it feels like they are more advanced than germany. I just fear erdogan goes full hitler (the on portrayed in the history books, not the real one) and turnes everything into shit

but I googled it and maybe it is not. Could be though.

your theory is fucking garbage

you can't prove they were white without real genetic evidence

kill yourself

>imagine a world without Saudis and Israelis

yes hence the term "Cogito Ergo Sum"

You can't "prove" you aren't just a brain in a tank, but then you can't technically prove anything.

You'd have no way of proving ancient alien bullshit either, even if you found a flying saucer with a guy being rectally probed in it.

>i'm just saying there are interesting coincidences in boat construction across the world

Convergent evolution has created bat wings and bird wings even though they are not directly related beings.

Were they designed by aliens?

Or do you think there might be common environmental pressures and design solutions that work so well we're guided toward that solution independently?

> he also describes ancient mythology of a great flood

Natural disasters exist in several places on the planet? Wow, this evidence has to be brought to light. Why is the scientific establishment suppressing the existence of floods on several continents?!

Read about thor heyerdhal and his ra II expedition where he sailed a papyrus boat from west Africa to Barbados, showing an ocean crossing was possible.

where have i said anything about aliens? i don't know how or why these coincidences have occurred. i only comment that they're interesting.

where have i made any claims about "scientific establishment" or whatever else? why are you saying these things in response to me?

ive never heard of ganja, redpill?