African-American here. America would never be what it is today without the hard work my people did for you all...

African-American here. America would never be what it is today without the hard work my people did for you all. Maybe I'm more of an American than you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Tf5uuGvjs
youtu.be/griMGY-JLvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ CONTRIBUTORZ

>African-American here
Skin or gtfo

>America was made of cotton

BLACK EXCELLENCE IS AMERICAN EXCELLENCE.
>BLACK EXCELLENCE IS AMERICAN EXCELLENCE.

Any race that's dumb enough to allow itself to get fucking enslaved deserves 0 respect.

>calls himself african-american
GET the fuck OUT of my country.

Fuck off I mean sure niggers were basically "smart cattle".

But lets be honest the true Chink master race really industrialized the country.

Niggers act like they have never heard of the railroad accept the one that "runs unnagrown".

Black user here. Stop sliding threads with your bullshit. More important things are being discussed here. Take your insecurities somewhere else. Here is a picture of an interracial couple. Feel better now?

>Hyphenated American
>Thinks he's a true American

You have disproven your arguement in the first sentence. A true American is satisfied with being an American and doesn't need to tack on extra identities based on ethnicities, or religion, or the nation of origin of your parents.

Treating these things like they make you part of some special in-group that separates you from your fellow citizen is a sign of disloyalty and segregation. There's a reason why groups that commonly practice this (Jews, Chinese, Muslims) are consistently hated in whatever country they go to.

If you are actually an American, stop being a little unique snowflake and own the fuck up to it.

thank u 4 ur service

>this fairy tale again
That's completely untrue. Most of Americas wealth was generated after the industrial revolution and AFTER slaves were set free. So, basically you're a faggot, OP.

All races have been slaves at some point in history. All slavery is revenge for something. We are all warriors or used to be before the beta humans.

>America would never be what it is today without the hard work my people did for you all

It would be mostly identical minus constant bitching from black people.

>ONE POST BY THIS IDENTIFICATION

You didn't do nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Tf5uuGvjs

So your only significant contribution was when you were property? Maybe it's time to go back to being property.

So did mules, are they Americans too?

Seriously though, niggers were just farm equipment, nothing more.

Once the mechanical cotton picker was invented (1914 or so), all of you became useless.

I wish we had sent all of you back to the manufacturer (Africa). You could have been a burden to those who originally enslaved you, the Muslims.

Good to hear you acknowledge the hard work your ancestors did. You should honor them by quitting welfare and getting a job. Go pick some cotton.

Think you'll make it to page 10 and freedom?
Not so fast!

All your people did was manual labor, the only reason we chose your people to do the work was because there was no obligation to pay you per slavery
Blacks haven't so much contributed to American culture, but have rather created a sub American culture created by blacks for blacks

Americans would have picked the tobacco and cotton themselves and you would be starving in Africa fucking nigger. Be glad slavery happened so your ass can be in America

Whites were never enslaved?

Not that user (his comment isn't totally correct, let me explain)
>no race as a whole was ever enslaved, only certain ethnic groups were subjugated into servitude

I find it funny that the culture that fought to free slaves, literally a culture based on the right to have personal freedom for all, is the one being attacked by black people.

You willingly maintain the political party of your former enslavers without any hint to the irony.

If there is anything I could do to wake y'all up to the bullshit I would do it.

If i had known they would have been this much trouble. We would have picked our own damn cotton

>African-American

Larding bait thread

Didn't realize America was made out of cotton.

The entirety of blacks have never been enslaved. The early Americas were penal colonies where Afro-Muslim warlords would send their criminals and POWs.

>America would never be what it is today without the hard work my people

Wiping a bunch of lazy jungle apes to do manual labor is hardly an achievement. We treated the chinks, spics, indians and potato niggers just as bad if not worse. You don't deserve special treatment.

Hard labor under a tropical/sub-tropical sun is lethal to whites. So the early colonials were forced to buy criminals and POWs from Afro-Muslim warlords to develope the Americas. There was also an aboriginal contingent of blacks in the Americas ie. the Caribs.

Shut up fag. Your people were completely inconsequential and actually ended up being a detriment to this country.

You should be grateful that you're even living here.

Horse here.

>when yo ebonics be so bad, you mixin up "your property" with "my people"

Cotton
Tobacco
Sugar

Those were critical in creating an agricultural base, and an agricultural base is needed as a precursor in order to create an industrial base.

Prior to a large contingent of sub-saharans being banished to the Americas to develope it, sugar was an expensive rarity.

They built the US Capitol, and fought in every major US war, there is simply no ethnic group more American than black Americans. They are a literal product of American history.

Most white people in America are post civil-war immigrants. The average white American has far less of a claim to America than the average black American.

well hello derrr you know we luvs ya boy

youtu.be/griMGY-JLvo

Underrated

Yes. It was.

Would you rather your ancestors stayed in Africa?

Fuck off, we're full. We probably would have done better if we had to do all the work ourselves you ungrateful nigger. You should really be happy that we enslaved all your baboon ass brothers and sisters so you could muh diversity us into the gibsmedats you all live off of. Hopefully we can breed the black out of you dumbasses before 2200

Whites did not enslave blacks. They just bought them.

I'd rather his ancestors stayed in Africa.

Detroit and Chicago also wouldn't be third world hell holes

Is ancestors were colonial Europeans too. With out them who would've paved the way for your family to immigrate here through Ellis island.

But you realise they were captured by other african tribes right? So they'd still be slaves and probably get their balls chopped off in the Arab slave trade therefore nullifying your existence right?

Some realize it, but the dumb niggers call them an uncle Tom without realizing they themselves are the house negroes. At least they didn't vote for Clinton the same way they did for Obongo

>t. farm equipment

Yep, it was part of their culture to capture failed warriors and trade them as slaves. Coincidentally that also fell in line with Christan and Muslim religion. It was all very convenient.

So that means that blacks in America were the offspring of losers.

Really activates your almonds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates

14 Nobel prizes in total, some undeserved like Omaba's for peace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

So many they had to create category for their endless effort, 205

Why do black people keep referencing slavery as the end all be all? This country was not built by slavery, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

The sad thing is, many blacks, like the OP, actually believe this shit. Right side of history megakek!

was I the only one that read this in the kangz voice? "AMURICA WUZZZ MAYDEE OF COTTON, YO"

haha what is this shit

achievements have to be defended, alibis will last you a lifetime.

The problem is, it was not your intention to do that. You were forced to. That will always cause mental trauma within your people when that idea is confronted.

You should have moved to liberia and made that nation great.

Daily reminder that you can take the nigger out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the nigger

me on the left

You didn't do shit, retarded coon. There is no such thing as inherited guilt, or inherited accomplishment.

You've got affirmative action for this.

Picking cotton is very hard. Fuck, my irish ancestors did more for America than you did. Fuckily fuck back to Africa and work for it to become a liveable place instead.

AYO CRACKA ASS MUHFUGGA WE CREATED DIS COUNTRY, YO

>America would never be what it is today without the hard work my people did for you all.
Yea it would have been better without you.

You were basically farming equipment, you don't go claiming the greatness of a country because of machinery do you?

If you are such a proud black man, why do you do NOTHING for your motherland? And by that i mean Africa. You can't be a proud black man and do NOTHING for your own people. Stupid ass nigger.

uh. your history's fucked up.

The English, French, and many Europeans did exile their unwanteds to the Americas for sure. I highly doubt Africans, Muslims, or the garbage non-word group you described (they're properly known as Kafirs) ever thought much farther than 40 miles in any direction. You could be describing the slave trade (wherein the strong were traded for guns to the weak, because you know, Africa), but we all know what happened when Blacks got a free ride back to Africa after slavery ended.

But hey, you could source your shit up. Till then, like you, it's shit.

They sold their criminals and POWs to the colonial Americans. This is basic historical knowledge.

Top quality bait, only a white man could pull off such a ruse.

You master ruseman you!

>Le Tricky Trick Face

blacks set US back, they stunted the industrial revolution, also niggers

Super nigger here. You did fuck all for the development of America. Stop taking credit for other peoples work and wanting an easy live through gibs. Yeah you thought your shitpost could hide the fact you want to live off of gibs forever but a fellow nigger like me sees through your shit.

u wouldn't b here without white folks sayin' fux kings we can do it ourselves,

thing is whity made everyone free
chx da bill of whites
muh constitushun

US
wuz an xperiment for man to gvrn demselves

but da ting is MF'ers like being slavs

Country boi here.

Anyone can do manual labor. That's not something to take pride in.

Without black slaves America would have just have stuck to indentured servitude and been a teeny bit less rich in the early days.
Ultimately, they'd have been better off because there'd be less natural criminals.

>African-American here
Nigger.

Non-American blacks hate American blacks. I love it.

As long as we're not in the same group, you can call yourself whatever the hell you want.

You were too shit to be an African because your own people sold you into slavery. I guess that makes you an American by default

>Most white people in America are post civil-war immigrants

Tell that to the nigger community that holds ALL whites responsible for slavery and demands payment from all of us.

>America would never be what it is today without the hard work my people did for you all.
you're right, America would have been a white country

thanks Britain

You can thank O Senhor do Sul for giving us the jungle fever

im in this thread

We'll still take your money regardless, because that's what we do.

If this is not bait, you have to realize that 25% of white people owned slaves and the rich plantation owners' could have up too thirty slaves in a household. The slaves did contribute to the economy, but to a rather small extent.

Yeah.
We would be 150 years more advanced and probably have you niggers doing slave labor on Europa, if we hadn't genocided you off the face of the earth.

Test

they were just tools. just like today we use machinery for mining and building.

Try 2-3% brutha

last time your people contributed to society was slavery. You had to be forced to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM