I'm wondering

Why is infighting more common on the right than on the left?

Really? You're going to have to somehow substantiate your rather subjective claim before any reasonable discussion can be had, because I disagree with your initial premise and the burden of proof falls on you.

Individualist vs. collectivist based ideologies.

Relax brother, it's just something I've noticed.

Although parties infight on the Left (look at Labour, for example), I feel that those on the left in a more general sense are more likely to get on with one another rather than call each other shills or complain about how far left they are etc.

On the Right it seems no matter what you do other people on the Right will dislike you. E.g.: cuckservatives, alt-lite, Stormfags.

But, maybe I'm wrong, I don't hang out in leftist circles.

It just feels to me that people on the Right are always ready to attack each other.

Intelligence. We're not operating with a pack mentality like the clowns on the left.

>Why is infighting more common on the right than on the left?

[Trotzkyism intensifies]

Because the right has a further span. Left are just anarcho commies and librrals.

What? Have you been in a coma for the last year or two?

but it's not

This

Left is mainly a pack of wild dogs. Politicians on the centre left don't care if there are radicals because it normally gets them swing. Those same politicians are happy to put in legislation which stops those small far left parties though.

>infighting isn't common on the left
Lol. What is Maoism, Trotskyism, Marxist-Lenist, anarcho-communism, syndicalism, vanguardism, and every other meme ideology they shit out.

It don't matter, uncle don, gonna eradicate all the leftie muzzle loving white apologists
They will soon switch when the political tide overwhelmingly turns... It's what they do
Chicken shit fucks , who go where they think their safe from the badasses in society

/thread

Because the closer we get to compete unity the more intense the resistance to the red pill becomes.

It's inhiuse fighting, unlike the left who are imploding

They do fight but not publicly. The doctrine is called "no enemies to the left".

It's not.

Not true at all

In the US the left has all sorts of infighting going on. Bernie bros vs Hillbots, commies vs moderate leftists. SJWs vs everybody. BLM. The left is far from unified.

> infighting

I think you mean disagreements.
Modern liberalism is defined very specificly with no variance in logic and reasoning.
The arguments and disagreements amongs right leaning people is a sign of healthy and REAL progressive discourse.

Because we actually care about solving problems and realize how difficult that is.

The left just go
>DUUUDE, we should, like, take away all the money from rich people and then everyone is rich! it's so simple, man!

Leftfag here, it's not. You guys are so much more organized, it's a common consensus among the far left that we're preoccupied with dogma and having the purist ideology and will never get anything done barring the resurrection of Stalin.

Because leftists roll over when attacked by someone more leftist.