40 year old virgin

>40 year old virgin

why is hollywood pushing the agenda that it's perfectly fine for a white man to stay virgin until he's 40 fucking years old?

Bad movie old news saged

>
You're a child if you care about losing your virginity desu

and you're blue pilled if you don't. congrats i guess.

>tfw 27 yo Kissless, hugless virgin

but the whole premise of the movie was that it was weird that he was 40 and a virgin

Old af movie, also it's obviously telling you you shouldn't be a 40 yo virgin or your only option will be some 45 year old single mom of 3

The only thing that really pissed me off about that movie was when they showed Nerd-Chad Paul Rudd being terminally obsessed with an ugly as shit poo in loo that literally looked like a waking turd

no it was fucking not. the whole premise of the movie was that if you are a virgin until 40 you will meet a girl of your dreams, marry her and live happily after. girl of your dreams will also already be a grandmother with a black hole between her legs and that's perfectly acceptable and you should be happy about it, goy.

If you are still a virgin by the time you're 40 you deserve whatever shit you get.

>Steve Carell
>white man
Are you newfags even jew-aware? Steve Carroll is an ashkenazi kike. JEWS ARE NOT WHITE! It matters not how much European DNA admixture they have or how light their skin is. They are a totally alien group in terms of culture and psychological makeup. They are not white. NOT WHITE!! How many fucking times so we need to keep saying this? Jews are not white.

And I'm tired of seeing threads about filthy jews without pointing out the fact that they are jewish. Steve Carell. Ayn Rand. Karl Marx. Leo Trotsky. Filthy fucking disgusting kike scum

What about Jon Stewart?

are you fucking retarded? this movie is 12 years old

the whole point of the movie is for the ladys to suck steve carell's fire cock and that it was weird he didnt get his dick sucked yet

The idea of a black man not raping is laughable, so it had to be a white guy

Because it is okay? Lol who gives a fuck if you are or not? Live your life how you want. Sir Isaac Newton contributed more to the world than every roastie in the world combined, and he was a virgin for life

What was the movie about?

>Jews aren't white
>mixed with Europeans
Bro, they're partially white.
Get your facts straight.

It was just an excuse for (((Hollywood))) to make a cheap comedy with panty shots and lots of innuendos. It was a pretty shitty movie

I would rather marry a 40 year old virgin man than one who has been around the block and is therefore, either infected with AIDS, or, has unknown children out there, and at any moment, his baby mama can show up, claim child support, and put a dent in our shared finances.

If you're a nigger you deserve all the bullets you get

white genocide

don't ask OP he apparently didn't watch it

worth a watch for the budding tit cow though

I don't think anyone is watching this movie aspiring to become Carrel's character.

This guy gets it. 40 year old virgin is a huge insult and I've seen it used in everyday interactions when that movie was more popular. What movie did OP watch?

how else will you become a wizard?

Lost my wizard privilege to some swamp harlot black magic. Don't let the same happen to you.

he had a dope bike though

but that's the opposite.

Fall back fuckboy, 40 year old virgin is a top tier movie

Yup there you go. It's a comedy. Anyone taking this movie seriously should be shot

Obviously

>Bro, they're partially white
NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!! White is not skin color alone. Otherwise many Japanese would be considered white. Jews range from light to swarthy in skin and have some very archaic racial features like aremenid skulls, sloped foreheads, thick ear skin, hooked noses and nasally voices, fat bottom lips, etc. They don't all have these but most of them do. They're mixed to some extent with whatever population they live among. Arabs, Spainards, Russians, and even niggers among others.

Anyways, Arabs are Caucasian in phenotype but not white. Sami (Laplanders) have very pale skin and often light hair and eyes but most Norwegians and Swedes don't consider them white because they are highly Asiatic. Niggers in Chad have R1b Y-DNA but aren't white.

Swarthy Europeans, despite Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes, are definitely white. They are European in culture and psychology. The jew is not white in any facet other than the occasional admixed Ashkenazi with light skin and possibly hair or pink nipples. They have a semitic desert culture of degeneracy and and an-anti human sociopathic destroyer psychology. They are NOT WHITE you fucking traitorous pig you will hang!

are you me, Hans?

oh i dont have puss crush problems. I'm just saying for those who do. Thats unfortunate though user

>31 and kissless virgin
I'm waiting for artificial wombs, then women can be exterminated wholesale.