youtu.be/6-Yoj5PFSoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're friends

shes dead

Ummm, no.
Try again, sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI

my copy duubs confirmed it, honey

Why do you keep doing this? Get a fucking job dude.

its sunday 9 pm.....

If he went after Hillary right now there would literally be armed insurrection across the country.

That's why he's not prosecuting her.

Investigations will continue on for a good year or two. There are so many leads that have to be resolved, even a team of 20 detectives would probably take over a year to complete investigating.

>So why didn't he keep his promise?

Bogs told him not to.

>why hasn't Trump built the wall yet
besides, Hillary isn't a danger anymore, she is disgraced and powerless.

He's a liar and a con man.

He is an african booty scratcher

>So why didn't he keep his promise?

you're not wrong :(

>there are people who actually believed a billionaire cares about non-billionaires

tiptopkek

Trump will say what he has to, to win. He isn't a evil man though, he isn't vindictive.

There are 2 sides of Trump, the persona and the man. Remember that.

Trump doesn't even have half of his administration in place. He simply doesn't have the political legitimacy or the bureaucratic machinery to get away with it yet.

wut?

thread was dead and you reanimated it, kinda ironic, just sayin

why are you posting this what does a chinese factory have to do with trump wtf

Time will tell.

IF he is going after her, he won't announce it. It'll happen out of the blue. One day she will be placed under arrest with no warning and people will lose their shit.

Checked

they're called right wing retards

Clinton's ties go too deep, if he tried that, he'd get assassinated by (((them))).

you'd have to be quite a moron to think he would actually do that

LesserEvil.png

Because you all got fucking used.

He'd better or Obama and that witch are gonna spark a full blow communist revolution by May.

>over 10,000 dislikes to 4000 likes
She's dead Jim

Donald Trump beats Michelle Obama to win re-election in 2020

you're off you're gourd if you really think michelle is going to run

This.

A friend of a friend is a Rothschild. Apparently, Lady Rothschild was pretty hard on Podesta the other week. Reason being she thought indictments would be coming down and she wanted to publicly distance herself. Bogs called the Rothschilds and told them to chill out because there would be no indictments. Bogs told them that they had talked to Trump, and he agreed to not go after Hillary in exchange for being allowed to release some of the advanced tech we've been sitting on so Trump can follow through on a Mars challenge much like JFK's Moon challenge. Bogs know that Trump will play ball so long as they feed his ego, and since spaceflight to Mars is becoming more and more inevitable, this was an easy concession for the Bogdanoff's to make.

>1500 arrests for child trafficking in 1 month, compared to 400 in the whole year of 2014

Don't worry, he's just working his way up to the top. I'm sure someone in those 1500 knows something and will make a deal to get out of having their anus turned into a bugle

>waah some people make more money than me

that wasn't really a promise. he just wanted to hype up the people

10/10 would crush puss

globalist shill

People who corner her die

Because there was nothing there. Clinton cash was a hitjob so that the right could undermine her poorly run campaign.

Trump is a tard who bought into it, because his tard fanbase was going apeshit about it. When he got into power someone let him know that hey there was never actually anything in this we were just doing it because the right is full of partisan hacks.

Yall are fucking stupid.

he still has 4 years to do it

didnt break a promise

Do they still pay you or what?

These pilots are trying to crash this plane with no survivors! Who among you is ready to stand beside me against the forces of darkness?

Say the line shill!

The election was just one long TV series to him, why would he have animus towards cast members?

So what you're telling me is that he's a coward?

Point to a single piece of evidence he is following through. I dare you to.

I can't imagine the immense cuckery required to come up with the amazing counterargument:

"Hurr durr anyone who points out flaw in my narrative is a paid CTR shill"

youtu.be/6-Yoj5PFSoY

Their time will come...

>YOU'D
>YOU'LL

Same reason Caesar granted clemency to his political enemies.

However, the Dems are not humiliated to the same degree. May not work long term. From the perspective of justice, she doesn't deserve freedom.

If any of pizzagate or any of the other conspiracies about her were true then she is a felon and by not prosecuting her he is betraying justice and the American people.

But for those of us who live in reality we have realized that the cuck in chief never intended to win and now can't follow through without exposing his bullshit.

Keep shilling for the Mercers tho.

>arrested 1400 pedos
>not fighting the pizza menace

take your 0.3 shekels and begone

The president cannot have a special interest in an investigation/criminal case. That's why Obama never acknowledged the FBI situation with Hillary Clinton.

Trump is going to be hands-off, but will ask his attorney general to assign a special prosecutor.

He's got to get his appointees in place and get the wall funded. Once the Department of Justice gets cleaned up, a full investigation and prosecution will be launched.

Hillary would immediately squeal on literally everybody, and it would take so many high-ranking government officials out of action on suspicion of treason that the military-industrial complex would shut down.

I don't envy Trump. He wants blood, his supporters want blood, but by now he's realized that the only way to give it to them would crash the plane he's currently trying to pilot.

I think this is why he's going after the media first. Because the only way he is going to be able to make anything even resembling an aggressive move against Clinton and her cult is if he has the propaganda presses on his side. And right now he definitely does not.

The message seems to be "play ball or I will leverage the internet to make you irrelevant and bankrupt". It's an interesting play and I'm curious to see how it resolves.

Because it's not a promise. It's a zinger.

(((reasons)))

Not his job actually. That belongs to Jeff Sessions.

E V I D E N C E P L S

V

I

D

E

N

C

E

P

L

S

echoes cold war imagery to be entirely perfectly frankly honest with you family

Two reasons. First, Second, he's currently dealing with leaks in his cabinet. Any sound that even comes close to investigation territory would be immediately blasted over the airwaves as "muh Gestapo" and "she dindu nuttin!" if it falls on the wrong ears, and any specific details of the investigation would effectively clue Hillary in regarding what evidence to destroy before it can be found. This isn't to say she is guilty, but she has been given ample opportunities in the past to destroy evidence in crimes that she has been accused of, and it is still a mystery why she had not at least been tried for perjury or destruction of evidence under her watch.

Because making it the first actions in office to remove your political enemies is too fascist for most people today.

Because he's a bullshitter who said what people wanted to hear. Even by the standards of politics he's a bullshitter.

predictions for dem candidate?

So much false equivalency it hurts

Teresa Barnwell 2020

Her time is coming and Trump and the rest of the government know it. If not for Pizzagate then for the Clinton Foundation's shady donation system. Wasting time looking into a case of hers personally would be a waste of valuable time and wouldn't achieve much other than speeding up the process, though there is only so much that can be done to hasten the lazy legal system, even from the inside. Her time will come, it's better he focuses on the big issues like fixing trade and getting that wall up.

I mean considering where you're from you're probably used to everyone having more money than you....

My digits say the wookie wins.

>"Michelle, we're home..."

the wall thing is just common sense. i'm a bit disappointed about him not going after hillary (BUT THE INVESTIGATIONS ARE STILL OPEN AND ONGOING - probably just playing it cool until they have a case against her) but he's way better in all other respects than hillary would have been

Its going to take Sessions a while to get a solid case.
We don't know if the FBI shredded any dirt on her.

Come on now. You can shill better than that...A real good shill would of atleast admitted to the few things she did wrong then ignore the bigger stuff.

Go re-learn your brainwashing programs and come back. Hopefully your boss doesnt kill you

He wants to change everything before getting shot by the libs

Hahahahaha