What if I am just mentally ill and lefties are all right?

> What if I am just mentally ill and lefties are all right?

No, they're all left. That's why they're called leftists.

Just because you may be mentally ill, it doesn't mean other mentally ill people are right

You've been gaslighted either by someone else or yourself. Simply because a contrary position could possibly exist does not mean that it is true. Claims are only true until you actually have evidence instead of worries.

If the lefties were all right, you'd think Soviet Russia would still be a world power.

Don't listen to your internal jew.

Stop doubting yourself.

Go away, dumb frogposter

Stop challenging your own beliefs.

Modern lefties hate soviet russia though.

Thats what facts and statistics are for.

Challenging your own beliefs is healthy, questioning your mental health because of your beliefs is not.

How can you say that blacks commit more crimes just because they are blacks and not because they are opressed?

then this world deserves to burn

We all aren't mentally sane.

lefties allowed 1400 girls in Rotherham to be raped.
if that is 'right' then I'd rather be 'wrong'.

They hate modern russia, soviet russia they use as an example to denigrate as
>but it wasnt real communism

But secretly a lot of them worship the state.

Your conclusion blow my mentally ill mind.

Sadly you're not wrong goyim.

I don't know if i'm correct with my opinions but i know leftists are wrong

Because they do the same thing in every country they're in. Being black is just aposematism.

Modern lefties don't fucking know anything. They just have opinions but no way of actually explaining them without resorting to muh feels.

>mfw mentally ill but still right-wing

>What if every (((Goldstein)))-written article really was pure coincidence, and I'm just being anti-semitic?

I've thought about this. Like what if they are Jews because Jews are simply good with connections so of course the prominent writers will be kikes

Test it be interacting with them. They are mindless drones.

Universal Basic Income might actually work...

oh, this is fucking easily fixed.

when i tell you your former best friend is a brainwashed leftist cultist if your first idea to help them or kill them?
when i tell you your former best friend is a nazi who voted for trump is your first instinct to help them or kill them?

Fascist Superman will not tolerate such idiocy.

>Jews are simply good

Jews are good at literally nothing. They get away with what they get away with because they don't play by the same rules as everyone else and then pretend they had to put up with even more rules than everyone else. Let's stop this meme that Jews are in any way beneficial to humans.