SALT MINING THREAD

Post any of your post-election salt you've acquired.

and here's him getting btfo by his sister

and pt2

>gay man
>donating to planned parenthood

But he doesn't have a uterus.

this should be satire mocking retard liberals instead it's real. you've got to be fucking unhinged and mentally retarded to actually think like this.

$100 for wine and $200 for planned parenthood? just proves college is filled with dredges of society

>faggot
>being a faggot

i don't see where you got lost user

that's hardly getting BTFO....

His parents probably wish they could have aborted that genetic deadend instead of wasting 18+n years of life and money on him

>$300 windshield wipers

what the actual fuck

I just got mine from Walmart, and the high-end bosch, RainX or Michelin were ~ $25 per blade. What the fucking fuck? Are his wiper blades 20 feet long and made of genuine leather coated with baby fat for repellant qualities?

Some of us are a little slow

Probably paying a mechanic to do it instead of YTing a DIY quick video

>they decided their political opinions were more important than protecting my rights as a gay citizen
>they decided their political opinions were more important than protecting the rights of an unborn child

I refuse to believe that I can go to a mechanic and for ~30-60 bucks get an oil change (I live in an apartment which doesn't allow you lifting your vehicle, cucked but moving), while this stupid faggot shells out 300 dollars to replace his wiper blades. Something stinks.

The motor or drive mechanism is probably broken.

There is more to windshield wipers than just the blades.

Hadn't considered that. Thanks.

as a bianon I am disgusted with this fucking faggot's behaviour

Could be a switch failure too.

That normally requires tearing apart the steering column. That might require pulling the steering wheel, disabling the airbag, pulling the ignition lock, etc. Not to mention all the plastic bullshit you gotta pull of.

I could see that quite easily costing $300 at a reputable mechanic's shop.

This kid is a huge pussy faggot but his car is likely legitimately broken.

Haha, I like that giving the money your parents gave to you to PP is now "active" fighting. This is gonna be the easiest civil war ever.

Bump, needs more salt

>Covering up the names
But I want to see the responses

People need to check out Facepunch Studios. Their forums are a 24/7 freakout by "intellectual" furfags.

This guy is canadian, and doesn't have children. Or a girlfriend.

Wups, wrong pic. This one is correct.

>giving your money to a temple of moloch
It's as though he strongly desires the Second Death

holy shit that absolute cunt.

I fucking love that owl.

>But hes backed by the media
???

Implying that it was just for blades

Motor could have shit out and that's why it was so expensive.

>cis white supremacist scientists

>"I'm done fighting passively"
>passive aggressively donates his allowance to planned parenthood

Why did you try to kill this poor boy and force him to flee to Taiwan?

$100 in wine? Guess they're classing it up to the rich boxed wine selections.

>parents give faggot money for windshield whipers
>he claims to be a broke college student but he has a car
>$100 worth of wine
Are you fucking kidding me

I'm so glad I don't have a Faceberg account anymore. The fights after this election would have been more stressful than entertaining.

The most confrontational thing that's happened irl for me was telling a middle aged white liberal woman that Hillary was actually the candidate who would have started WWIII. The woman didn't have a response to that, and could only bring up how Hillary had more "integrity."

Sister said they're paying his rent and food and shit too. Time to cut him off.

Ever notice how the left never seems to make their own money?

Just look at all the companies desperately looking for people to fill positions that require a degree in ((((Gender Studies))))

The best thing to beat middle-age Facebook liberals is to ask them about her actual policies.

You'll notice that she barely mentioned them in her rallies - Just mentioned how they should stop Trump.

I graduated high school with this failure. He started with a BS in neuroscience and switched to education with minors in sociology and women's studies, not joking. Worst part is this guy used to be a conservative before being blue pilled and coming out, it's an absolute disgrace what college does to goys, uh i mean guys