Study Finds that Blacks are Genetically Stronger than Whites

techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-finds-that-blacks-are-genetically-stronger-than-whites/

>FOXNews.com is reporting on a study conducted by Cornell University that found that White Americans are genetically weaker and less diverse than their Black counterparts.
>The researchers study proved that life did start in Africa with Africans having the greatest amount of genetic diversity, followed by Middle Easterners, then Europeans, South Asians and finally East Asians.
>More studies will be conducted by the Cornell team to explore other population groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06742.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meanwhile in africa...
>mud-hut-aids-baby.bmp

so are gorillas and other apes

your point?

As a liberal I will ignore this story because the statistics are racist

Thats what happens when they are out in the field for 300 years

Don't reply to slide threads!!

Yes they are but they are also highly dumber than us.

good thing only strength and not intelligence is genetic

>apes are bread for peak physicality
>apes are stronger than man

WOW POL BTFO BY WHITE UNNATURAL SELECTION

FUCK DRUUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE

EGAS

no shit because slavers would literally bread the strongest males with the strongest females

thats why they are like ubernigs now and good at sports and shit

but if you go to iceland you will find like 90 percent of the world strongest men that are descended from vikings and inject enough testosterone for a bull into their thigh on a daily basisc

why are there no black weightlifters in the olympics?

guess that's why they are topping strongman rankings

oh wait

Well yeah no shit that's what they were bred for. Take a look at actual Africans vs white Americans on average and whitey wins.

As an SJW, I insist that you pay attention to this story because it shows that whites are inferior, while simultaneously ignoring stories in areas where whites are superior.

Failure to do so means you're a racist.

You dont say
>blacks lift good
>can swim for shit
Also i thought race was a meem?

>of course blacks are genetically stronger and have bigger dicks

>WHAT!! YOU think intelligence is genetic? RACIST FUCK.

There is no such thing as race until it suits (((them)))

Blacks are dumber than whites? NO EVIDENCE

Blacks are stronger than whites? 100% scientific proof

>The researchers study proved that life did start in Africa with Africans having the greatest amount of genetic diversity, followed by Middle Easterners, then Europeans, South Asians and finally East Asians.

Wow so more genetic diversity = dumber population? And that's somehow superior?

Fuck off shill

NIGGER GENETICS

/fit/ TOLD YOU SO

Cool, so should they be paying the money to the whites now? Since, it turns out, that they are stronger and should support the weak as we did?

This guy is on steroids.

And yet to say IQ is somehow tied to race is "racist"

rely mak u think

bad body proportions for lifting, also less strong on average. good at running, bad at strength sports

>generically weaker and less diverse

Diversity is our strength you dumb goyim!

MMA, Strongmen, Australian Rugby...
Most olympic sports are whity 80%
except running.

Plenty of other whity dominated sports.

Tho blacks dominate basketball and NFL (very risky sport)

blacks don't lift good though. They are made for running sports.

Anyone who understands a shred of human migration history would expect this. Only a few thousand humans migrated out of Africa in prehistory. Of course there's more genetic diversity in Africa. Literally doesn't mean shit.

They're niggers. They can't figure out how to do do oly lifts.

In this respect, chinks are the chongiest.

Steroids are the great equalizer.

How can you tell?

His physique is quite natural.
He is no bigger than Dom Mazzerati.

google: powerlifter
click 'images'

google: strongman
click 'images'

no shit because slavers would literally bread the strongest males with the strongest females

thats why they are like ubernigs now and good at sports and shit

but if you go to iceland you will find like 90 percent of the world strongest men that are descended from vikings and inject enough testosterone for a bull into their thigh on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM
vice doc: giants of iceland

Of course they are. That's why we invented guns.

Now do a study into their being genetically dumber than whites. Honestly this race baiting has become so out of control i'm almost positive the elites are trying to start an actual race war.

Yes... Because slave owners chose the strongest then bred them, have your gold star techyville

>No problem correlating athleticism to race.
>Correlating intelligence to race is racist.

There's objectively nothing wrong with being fat

at low to medium weight classes, slavs and iranians dominate at higher weight classes. Maybe in a few generations when chinks get bigger due to global nutrition standards you will also see them in the highest weight classes

if we'd been bred as farm equipment we'd be stronger too

Aye we got a saying here its because they didnt want to be eaten by lions.
On the other hand African ones are faster than USA niggers because they got away from slavers no?

Yes but when you do a study that shows that they're weaker on average mentally you get called evil and told race doesn't exist

feels good to be slav actually

it quite surprised my skinnyfat ass how when I got to university even the big bulked up dorm mates thought I was too strong for my looks when we got into fights

they also can't swim for shit

>>Goy! Blacks are superior, that's why they run the country
K

WE WUZ HERCULES N SHIET

another antiwhite fake news meant to subvert white people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
i mean its getting embarassing, again under article comments from niggers "interesting" etc, lol its pathetic you can smell that inferiority complex on 10000 miles.

I thought superbowl was wonned by racism? Isn't the best player every actually white?

>Blacks are Genetically Stronger than Whites
They were and are kangz n shiet.

Considering they are stronger than whites, and steroids makes anyone stronger, then why are they not dominating in the Olympics and other "strong men" sports?

See, what you said there is stupid.

That's because they're malnourished.

White privilege means whites get all the nutrients they need when they grow up. This is why blacks who actually eat right become bigger and stronger than estrogen filled white men. Same with asians who become taller than whites because they get fed well.

Even knocked out nigga still going for that bike

ITT retards. They're not talking about physical strength, like weightlifting, they're talking about """genetic strength"""

>blacks are mongrelized more than whites
>therefore they're stronger

laffin

And a hell of a lot stupider!

The best part is that whitey QB. I talked to my normie familams afterward about it and they were all like
>well SOME PEOPLE hate the fuck out of that guy
>can you BELIEVE he's both white AND friends with trump?
>worst superbowl ever

you cant survive in those sports with high payment without juice.

>The only sports worth watching are dominated by blacks

hmm... really makes you ponder

>we're all the same genetically, races of people can't be less smart
>then this

only the slavs that can mentally escape the curse of the crocodile can make it though

>You knew I was a snake before you knocked me out.

Breaking news: People are different.
get a job

I thought "race" didn't exist and "genes" were nothing but a big hoax.

It's still shocking to realize the world isn't the way you thought it was as a kid. Problems were for third world countries. The food is poison, the water is poison, the many products we use on a daily basis are poison. The white man is being feminized into submission via estrogen mimicking chemicals and societal roles while the black man is dumbed down, easily manipulated, and glorified because of their different endocrine system that isn't as easily feminized. The mainstream media and the internet isn't under our control and is being taken advantage of. The fact 13 year old girls are growing tits the size of watermelons is enough evidence that we live and breath estrogens. Testosterone use to be abundant in men and we were all masculine. And the worst part is no one fucking knows and if you try to share this information you're pretty much just automatically labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist. We're fucked..

>study finds that blacks are genetically stronger than whites
Look, this is science, you stupid racist Trump supporters. Black are superior! Good thing my wive's son is black.
>study finds that whites are genetically smarter than blacks
YOU FUCKING RACIST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE STUDIES LIKE THIS, IT IS RACIST AND BIASED. FUCKING NAZIS, IQ MEANS NOTHING!

Let's ignore the fact that all American blacks were basically artificially bred to be the strongest farm tools, just like dogs

This too

Great, cool, the negroid is stronger. We can tell, because they dominate sports. I'm happy with having a caste of people perfectly designed for strength based work and entertainment.

more like curse of the alcoholism genes

That too, black genes are strong and potent

You are right.

Whites don't have the need to risk as much as blacks, because all the other options.

Not all slavs drink mane.

It was actually one of the best (if not the best) super-bowls ever. It's a shame because people want to make a sport a race thing, also in reality Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots are nice people.

Fuck spygate though

We already know this. Most of Sup Forums were bullied by blacks all their lives.

Nope, white and yellow countries dominate the olympics. Whites dominate strongman competitions.

I'm not into football, but that was indeed one hell of a game.

>tfw to strong to not be outdone in every field by whites

>You are right.
Nope.

Ye but its the black dominated sport.
Large number of picks are blacks.

No.

Actually this research is incomplete. Previous research proved that blacks have higher testosterone during puberty, but once in adulthood is actually decreases FASTER than whites so that once two males (one white and one black) reach somewhere into their late 20s/early 30s blacks testosterone begins to be lower than their white counterparts at a slightly accelerated rate until death.

So the study in the op would only say "blacks are genetically stronger" only for a particular age group and not for all.

Really makes you think.

Lol this shit again.

The study doesn't mean PHYSICALLY STRONGER

It means they are GENETICALY STRONGER because their genes are more diverse and thus they are less likely to have genetic issues...nothing to do with physical strength

QB's make the team, and QB's have to be athletic and intelligent. Blacks might be faster and maybe even throw better, but they don't have the foresight that white QB's have that makes them better.

They have more natural steroids. 50%+50% and 0%+100% are both still 100%

Omg, i was hoping for a rekt webm

All i got was jumping monkeys

THE ARTICLE ISN'T TALKING ABOUT PHYSICAL STRENGTH YOU FUCKS IT'S ABOUT GENETIC DIVERSITY AND GENE MUTATIONS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I usually get bored watching sports, but that last quarter was the most fun i've ever had watching football.

> (((Study)))

Fucking belters
OPA faggot had it coming trying to start shit with an earther.

That's so fucking impressive. What kind of works outs do I need to do to hit that level of fitness?

They link to (nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06742.html) which literally doesn't say anything other than there is more genetic diversity among Africans. Nothing about being "genetically stronger", whatever that's supposed to mean. Literally this study just shows that the out of Africa theory has some genetic supporting evidence.

Note all the white females standing around waiting to suck their big black dicks. White women crave the superior male.

to start
build yourself a springboard

What does that mean?

How can whitey even compete

they're really nothing but antique farm equipment, only instead of rotting away in fields, they rot away in inner cities

Amazing.

>"H-ha! take that whitey! black ppl be more genetimaccally diverse n shiet!"
>"So you accept that whilst race is indeed a social construct, it does have some basis in genetic science?"
>"Uhhh, I think that is what I iz sayin"
>"Therefore you must also accept that as intelligence can be affected by genes, intelligence could vary between different caste system races"
>"Uhh- but muh, but, finna..."
>"And you must also accept that the multiple studies done by scientists such as the bell curve and the varying behaviour-related genes shown in different ethnic and racial groups is not mere "racist psuedoscience""
>"Finna, uh, black ppl uh- Egyptians, uh, Yakub..."
>"And therefore you must accept that black people being the lowest by far on the bell curve, the lack of civilization built by blacks, and the presence of genes which indicate vicious behaviour being higher in blacks is no mere coincidence, but based in genetic science that is reproducible. In other words, black people are genetically more inclined to be both violent and stupid compared to other races."
>...
>"WE WUZ KANGZ, MENALIN MAGIC, FINNA RUN FAST WE STEAL YO WHITE WIMMINZ"

ALl this proves is that genetic diversity is a bad thing. Think about it

They have jumping platforms kek

>lion is also stronger
>white man invents tools and improves tools
>white man invents tactics and strategies and improves them
>white man easily kills strong lions and savage niggers
>white man goes on to conquer the world

Even if this anti-white propaganda piece is completely true, the fact of the matter is that niggers will always be inferior and niggers. While they slam the ground and achieve their greatest potential and aspirations in doing so while only being strong savage niggers, the white man is continuing to progress and invent new ways to kill, destroy, conquer and expand in mastery of nature and evolution.

Be proud niggers, you're like a pitbull. Strong, stupid, dangerous, unbalanced and untrustworthy and that's all you will ever be as you forever ride the white man's coat tails.

How can white guys compete with that bbc